Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Drug raid sweeps through St. Lawrence County
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2010
ARTICLE OPTIONS
A A A Fourteen suspects, including three SUNY Potsdam students, were rounded up today during a series of early morning drug raids led by St. Lawrence County Drug Task Force members.
The suspects were accused of selling various drugs - including cocaine, OxyContin, oxycodone, marijuana and hash - to undercover officers since January, Sheriff Kevin M. Wells said. The raids occurred countywide, with officers seizing about nine pounds of marijuana,$5,000 cash, weight scales and a safe. The sweep started about 6 a.m.
The 14 suspects were arraigned in various courts throughout the county on felony drug charges. Several other suspects remain at large.
Those charged with third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance are George A. Dennis, 42, of 172 Water St., Apt. B, Massena; Austin J. Cardona, 22, of Yorktown Heights; Chad A. Pickering, 23, of 59 Market St.; Potsdam, Melissa A. Laffin, 27, of 15 1/2 Washington St., Potsdam; Jehrod D. Hall, 29, of 8 1/2 Riverside Dr., Potsdam; David T. Geddes, 27, of 7407 Route 37, Ogdensburg, Eric R.M. Miller, 20, 706 Bigelow St., Ogdensburg; Michelle B. Homer, 47, of 901 Mechanic St., Ogdensburg.
Those charged with third-degree criminal sale of marijuana are Craig C. Chapman, 58, of 226 Route 420, Winthrop; Marty J. Billingham, 50, of 504-2 Hurley Road, Brasher Falls; Peter K. Recore, 40, of 504-2 Hurley Road, Brasher Falls; Jason C. Coughlan, 29, of 1414 County Route 55, Brasher Falls; Timothy B. Baile, 55, of 391 LaRue Road, Massena; and Anne E. Diabo, 59, 391 LaRue Road; Massena.
Authorities said that about $1,000 cash and eight pounds of marijuana were seized from the LaRue Road home in Massena, while around $4,000 cash and one pound of marijuana were seized from Mr. Billingham's home. Mr. Billingham was also charged with second-degree criminal possession of marijuana.
The SUNY Potsdam students were Mr. Cardona, Mr. Pickering and Mr. Hall, Potsdam village police said.
its all bull

Brasher Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

a wast of time and money !!!!!!!!!!
yup

Brasher Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

I wonder how many travis chaleson snitched on?
cuz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

Travis didn't rat on anyone. Seems to me that maybe they should be asking you about who you are ratting on.
yup

Brasher Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

well cuz it looks like your blind becouce he is a rat so pull your head out of your ass and open your eyes!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

you never see any big time dealers getting caught
noissim

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

I know a few of these people, they aren't big time dealers, these are the dealers who sell 1-2 grams at a time. Now they shoulda been catching was the guy who sold them the pound. If they have been watching these dealers since January then they should know where they get the stash from. Their leaving the big time dealers alone obviously. Marty and Pete are 2 gay dealers, almost feel bad for them

“The names Jessica dont forget!”

Since: Nov 09

Norfolk

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

Im glad our police force is more intrested in catching friggin pot dealers, then opposed to child molesters and the scum that roam massena, f*ckin idiots. Glad my tax dollars goes to more bullshit causes. I dont do it, but i appreciate the money they keep in the area.
Mr Pickles

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

It's the same pile of Scum as far as I'm concerned, lock em all up. Have to start somewhere, the druggies out number the molesters anyways. Wonder how many of you on here can even go a week without touching the bottle or putting some kind of toxin in your veins to mess with your mind. If you can last a week you can last a month, then get your heads clean and clear and be able to tackle all the other issues in the city like many of you complain here that it's the molesters with a clear thought and police wouldn't have to be wasting time on druggies and drunkies every day. The more of you dumba$$es running around causing problems for the police the more you prevent them from doing other things.
Maybe we should all live in glass houses!
Anonymous

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

Hello?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

I know a couple of them but they will be aight. Obviously someone was snitching.
woww

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

i have to agree with you jess its bullshit half of massena is filled with child molesters and the famous mpd dont do shit...cant believe some ppl wld rather have drug dealers taken first beofr child molesters..must be friends with some
lets be nice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

a good day for s,p .
go get them all save our kids .
lock them all up for years and maybe they will learn.
cokesniffer

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

they should have raided the upstairs apartment at 55 north main st
welfare

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

JessReynolds wrote:
Im glad our police force is more intrested in catching friggin pot dealers, then opposed to child molesters and the scum that roam massena, f*ckin idiots. Glad my tax dollars goes to more bullshit causes. I dont do it, but i appreciate the money they keep in the area.
like you pay taxes you welfare trash

Norfolk

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

Excuse me scumbag? I happen to work for one of the best companies this county offers, and its an hour away from this hole. But dont fret cumquad, ill continue to pay my taxes, so you can sit on your fat ass. And i live in a house dickfuck. Get real. Those druggies keep money in this economy, unlike your broke ass. Welfares a broke bitch pussy. So keep hating. I gotta go to WORK!
insane

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

I hate the whole stereotype that potheads dont work. Yes granted, some pot smokers dont work and are on welfare. But there is alot of people in this town that are on welfare and dont smoke. I work 40 hrs a week and smoke. Stereotypes are for people stuck in their little insignificant boxes
yellow boot bandit

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Screw selling drugs.Rob banks

Norfolk

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Lol boot bandit, you only get away with that in canton. Our police force is a joke. Bunch of crooked, crackheads on a power trip. Sell a gram theyre at your door, but rob a bank or pape your neighbors kid n get away scot free!
hey dummy

Schaghticoke, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

mr. pickles, you're a giant douchebag. you think locking up drug addicts is the answer?!?! jail won't help people with drug addiction you idiot. the punishment for drug crimes is ridiculous and way too much money is spent!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Massena Forum right now

Search the Massena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Medical marijuana now legal in NYS 26 min Timmy Raide 11
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 37 min Out with the GOP 6,319
Ron Paul on Israel (Dec '11) 53 min delusional 16
hattie bero what happend to her ?? how did she ... (Feb '12) 3 hr asdf 22
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr positronium 6,317
massene beach great deal free admintance 5 hr MCH Class 83 3
What will you do when the dollar collapses? (Apr '12) 6 hr Yahhh Right 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Massena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Massena People Search