those little camera's are back
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Good Try

Massena, NY

#22 Oct 3, 2012
enlighten me wrote:
so if we stoked up on food and sh*t hits the fan , what do you do when the food runs out ? its pointless as sooner or later the mobs will overtake you. there isnt any supply that will last and work due to the mobs will eventually find you you cant hide and have a mountain of food to truck around while all hells breaking loose.the city folk will flood to the smaller towns , the smaller towns will run to the hills and eventually they'll all meet up somewhere and take what you have. so what again is the point ?
The troops will be at your door within months after Martial Law hits
Good Try

Massena, NY

#23 Oct 3, 2012
you idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Question- considering I use almost 1 gallon of water per day by myself, I'd expect a family of 4 would use at least 3 gallons a day, no?
So for 6 months, or 180 days, that is 720 gallons for water. PLUS factor in water for cooking and cleaning. I would want at least 1000 gallons. 1000 gal tanks are easy to get, but wouldn't this be easier?
http://www.bigberkeywaterfilters.com/
Despite the use of the word "filter" these are truly water purifiers. The best you can buy. Stock up on some of the filter cartridges which filter 3,000 gallons each, and your set for a while.
Besides, water in a tank can be tainted or poisoned even.
You dont even drink a Gallon a week. STFU and stop reading Google posts. You dont know how to survive PRICK

Since: Aug 12

Massena, NY

#24 Oct 3, 2012
Listen To "Good Try"
you idiots

Massena, NY

#25 Oct 3, 2012
enlighten me wrote:
so if we stoked up on food and sh*t hits the fan , what do you do when the food runs out ? its pointless as sooner or later the mobs will overtake you. there isnt any supply that will last and work due to the mobs will eventually find you you cant hide and have a mountain of food to truck around while all hells breaking loose.the city folk will flood to the smaller towns , the smaller towns will run to the hills and eventually they'll all meet up somewhere and take what you have. so what again is the point ?
that is why prepping is only for the transition period. People will need to abandon their current lifestyle and learn to start over.
you idiots

Massena, NY

#26 Oct 3, 2012
Good Try wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont even drink a Gallon a week. STFU and stop reading Google posts. You dont know how to survive PRICK
lol wow you are nuts. No clue what you are talking about. Basically, a troll.
wtfe

Auburn, NY

#27 Oct 3, 2012
If the Apocalypse comes I really don't want to be around with all the crazy survivalists anyway. The are not the soundest stock to let humanity survive, I wold rather see the human race become extinct then have them be the only hope.
ohyea

Massena, NY

#28 Oct 3, 2012
wtfe wrote:
If the Apocalypse comes I really don't want to be around with all the crazy survivalists anyway. The are not the soundest stock to let humanity survive, I wold rather see the human race become extinct then have them be the only hope.
I know! People who want to live and want their familes to survive are nuts! Nothing bad will ever happen! I don't care if the writing is on the wall- I can't read! Besides, if something bad DOES happen it is better to avoid all the hassle than be safe. Just roll over and die, that is what I say!
Sanity

United States

#29 Oct 4, 2012
Here's the story on the new cameras in Massena.
http://www.mpcourier.com/article/20121004/DCO...
ohyea

Massena, NY

#30 Oct 4, 2012
So they are there to spy on citizens who may or may not commit crimes inside their homes. So I guess we are monitoring for pre (potential) crime. Hmmmm sounds like they would need a warrant for that. And it sounds like traffic monitoring is a secondary purpose. Welcome to the police state. If you are suspect, we will monitor your house, even if you are innocent. Soon there will be a camera in every living room and every car. They are already pushing for cameras in cars using interstates to watch you while you drive.
reality

Massena, NY

#31 Oct 4, 2012
Makes no sense like the fusion data centers it is a waste of tax dollars and ineffective. Do you really think criminals commit their crimes on main street at insections? All these cameras will do is make crooks go where the cameras aren't. I guess we will have to pay for cameras every 20 feet on all streets. We paid $5,000 for what, 4 cameras? Or was it more?

They can watch people's homes all they want, but they can't do anything until they get inside, meaning they need an informant. Until then they need a crystal ball or a soothsayer.

So all these toys they like to stand in front of and look at are pointless for anything but catching traffic violations and police circle jerks. More fodder who think big govt spying will keep us safe.
traffic

Auburn, NY

#32 Oct 4, 2012
reality wrote:
Makes no sense like the fusion data centers it is a waste of tax dollars and ineffective. Do you really think criminals commit their crimes on main street at insections? All these cameras will do is make crooks go where the cameras aren't. I guess we will have to pay for cameras every 20 feet on all streets. We paid $5,000 for what, 4 cameras? Or was it more?
They can watch people's homes all they want, but they can't do anything until they get inside, meaning they need an informant. Until then they need a crystal ball or a soothsayer.
So all these toys they like to stand in front of and look at are pointless for anything but catching traffic violations and police circle jerks. More fodder who think big govt spying will keep us safe.
That proves they are being used for what they were intended for, traffic.
Sanity

United States

#33 Oct 4, 2012
Read carefully, and also see today's story on YNN. They're also outfitting an unmarked stealth Police vehicle capable of 360 degree surveillance to be parked in "high crime suspect" neighborhoods.
good

Auburn, NY

#34 Oct 4, 2012
Sanity wrote:
Read carefully, and also see today's story on YNN. They're also outfitting an unmarked stealth Police vehicle capable of 360 degree surveillance to be parked in "high crime suspect" neighborhoods.
Good, maybe the crime rate won't be so high in those neighborhoods. That's what we pay the cops to do, fight crim,. and this town needs to be CLEANED UP.
good

Auburn, NY

#35 Oct 4, 2012
Should be crime not crim.
Plinko

Massena, NY

#37 Oct 4, 2012
ohyea wrote:
So they are there to spy on citizens who may or may not commit crimes inside their homes. So I guess we are monitoring for pre (potential) crime. Hmmmm sounds like they would need a warrant for that. And it sounds like traffic monitoring is a secondary purpose. Welcome to the police state. If you are suspect, we will monitor your house, even if you are innocent. Soon there will be a camera in every living room and every car. They are already pushing for cameras in cars using interstates to watch you while you drive.
The cameras are at intersections and are not peering into homes. Sounds like a good idea so fault can be determined in an accident. Time to wrap your head with foil OHYEA.
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#38 Oct 10, 2012
good wrote:
<quoted text>Good, maybe the crime rate won't be so high in those neighborhoods. That's what we pay the cops to do, fight crim,. and this town needs to be CLEANED UP.
LMAO - it's not as if Massena has an actual ghetto or hood like NYC, Rochester or Syracuse. Watch out for the Crips, Bloods and MS-13 in Massena and Potsdam... LMAO !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dump trump 3 hr You are an idiot 91
Furnace repair 18 hr Joe 8
Massena Tue Canadaaaa 11
News 1973 Massena Central High School graduate offer... Tue Times have changed 9
Douglas Road Tue giovanni 1
News July 24, 2017 - NYPA power line project to boos... Tue Hmm 1
alcoa to cease all operations in 2018 (Aug '13) Tue North metal 161

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages