Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Nov 10, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wisconsi

Massena, NY

#1 Oct 31, 2012
My family and I are new in town and we have been looking to rent until our home is ready. Any suggestions??
Sound Advice

Massena, NY

#2 Oct 31, 2012
I would stop construction on the house NOW. Sell it sell it sell it if you can, and get out of here ASAP. Trust me. Even if you don't sell it. Move to North Lawrence and rent a trailer. Live in your car. A tent. Take a loss on your house but don't settle here.
KK

Massena, NY

#3 Nov 1, 2012
I rented from les shadel and it was awful. He would not fix a thing or answer his phone. Would only text. Caught him texting my wife.
froggie

Massena, NY

#4 Nov 1, 2012
wisconsi wrote:
My family and I are new in town and we have been looking to rent until our home is ready. Any suggestions??
why would you move to Massena of all places? Unless your on welfare id MOVE...no future in massena at all. No jobs,lots of drugs and skumbags.if you like the area at least move OUT of the Village.Do NOT buy a house in massena.When alcoa closes youll never sell it. and to the people that think alcoa wont close because of the investments they are putting here,dopnt kid yourself thats just a drop in the bucket to alcoa..Its not IF they close its When....just wait and see and i can say I TOLD You So!!!
beet baby

Massena, NY

#5 Nov 1, 2012
wisconsi wrote:
id consider malone..only 30 miles away.Massenas a dying town...you definetly do not want to buy a house in massena
cory

Massena, NY

#6 Nov 2, 2012
KK wrote:
I rented from les shadel and it was awful. He would not fix a thing or answer his phone. Would only text. Caught him texting my wife.
Yes I agree he was the worst landlord I ever had. The places are dumps
ROBERT PERRAS

Massena, NY

#7 Nov 2, 2012
DO not rent from bobby perras...he is a slum landlord...never fixes anything and the places are not anything nice...floors are painted...he has washers and dryers in his places...you pay to use them since they are coin operated and also pay for overage on water...he also drives by all the time....he is a creepy skank
hhhmmmm

Massena, NY

#8 Nov 2, 2012
Tom Spinner is also a another douchebag landlord, steer clear of this nut-job!
pay your rent

Massena, NY

#9 Nov 3, 2012
landlords are only douchebags when the tentant dont want to pay there rent.is tht funny.
Wren

Massena, NY

#10 Nov 4, 2012
go through one of the real estate agents if you want to rent a nice place.
Adam

Massena, NY

#11 Nov 4, 2012
Tom Spinner hands down!!
chris

Potsdam, NY

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Less Shadle without a doubt
also

Massena, NY

#13 Nov 5, 2012
don't forget seguin and miller - slum landlords
former tenant

Massena, NY

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Bruce Mcdonald isdefinately one!!
formertenant

Massena, NY

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Pete Devine that owns Riverdale Apts. and a handful of others in town is about as useless as they come.
pete devine assaulted

Massena, NY

#16 Nov 7, 2012
formertenant wrote:
Pete Devine that owns Riverdale Apts. and a handful of others in town is about as useless as they come.
I read in the paper ole pete got into a shoving match with a tenant and had the tennat arrested.it was in the courier
not the owner

Massena, NY

#17 Nov 7, 2012
formertenant wrote:
Pete Devine doesn't own Riverdal Apts, he just manages them.
beach street

Massena, NY

#18 Nov 9, 2012
landlord that owns the beach street complex - big fat dude - slimy and sneaky and a peeper
you are right

Massena, NY

#19 Nov 9, 2012
i lived there before, on beach street. all the repairs were made from second hand stuff. outside looks ok but the insides are rat traps and they charge a lot. slum landlord and cheap. almost as bad as seguin
haha

United States

#20 Nov 9, 2012
I rent from Doug Gormely. He nevers bothers you. He insist you call him for an fixes! I've had NO problems the entire time I've been here! I suggest you try him!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body found in Massena rt 4:20 1 hr twisted 36
Terbell bought slavins natives taking over massena 4 hr Thank you 11
Thought's on The Bon-Ton? 7 hr Capitalism is ama... 6
massena dairy queen 7 hr tammy 13
another American beheaded by ISIS 7 hr yaaawn 5
Oh no trec man back 11 hr Concerned 1
another BAERS DEN opening up downtown 14 hr Electrical Engineer 10
Bye bye Ross n Dom Mon Rattler 14
•••
•••