annoyed

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2012
This dude is an idiot!!! So sick of his stupid posts!!! If you don't like pitbulls don't own one simple as that. They are alive. What do you want? Them all destroyed? Dogs are dogs just like humans are humans. Some are good others are idiots like you, just how they were raised.
annoyed

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2012
I agree with everything u just said. Do u have any idea who cant deny is?
Try it

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jul 8, 2012
The more you ignore him the faster he will go away or just end up talking to himself. Remember he is not convincing anyone who has common sense
duh

United States

#4 Jul 8, 2012
Does he work? Bc looks like he spends most of his time researching dogs lol. Hey touchhole your not convincing anyone!!! Get a life!! Seriously!!! There's 1,000s of pitbulls. Many of them are great pets. Your crying on topix is doing nothing only annoying people!
He so crayzy

Ithaca, NY

#5 Jul 8, 2012
duh wrote:
Does he work? Bc looks like he spends most of his time researching dogs lol. Hey touchhole your not convincing anyone!!! Get a life!! Seriously!!! There's 1,000s of pitbulls. Many of them are great pets. Your crying on topix is doing nothing only annoying people!
There are over 5 million pit bulls in the USA, plus all the pit mixes. He wants to kill them all? How would he go about that? Might as well ban coyotes or bluejays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mmh 3 min Thankful 18
Who is Kristen dagget? 33 min sicko 8
News Boutique Air selected as new Essential Air Serv... 1 hr DUH 2
Does anyone know James Francis on Roosevelt St ... 7 hr Joes 1
Robert Pitts Raped Young Massena Girl (Oct '12) 7 hr F-edRightUp 12
getting big tax refunds backfor welfare or low... (Feb '11) 11 hr Matty 371
center street trasH 11 hr Matty 5

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance