Science Saved my Soul

&fe ature=player_embedded
TruthHurts

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 10, 2010
Hulu wrote:
Science Saved my Soul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r6w2M50_XdkXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Ahh yes, science, the new religion... or mother Earth. Take your pick.

Scientists who when asked to explain the Universe tell us that everything in the Universe, all the stars, planets, galaxies, you and me were squeezed into a singularity of immense density that was a bit larger than an atom. Oh, and by the way, what is left over from this singularity is a fraction of a percentage of what was squeezed together because matter and anti-matter canceled out most of it. For some reason, there was a infinitesimally small amount of matter left over that now makes up all of the matter in the Universe. They have no explanation why there was a little more matter than anti-matter though.

And the same scientists who when asked what existed before this, or where did this singularity come from either don't have an explanation or are now telling us that matter and anti-matter winks in and out of existence all of the time in the void and that the universe could easily have come from nothing. It just appeared out of nothing. Oh, and if you ask how this happens, they will tell you that there are not words in any human language that could possibly be used to explain how this happens.

And all of that is supposed to be more believable than the existence of God as the creator, that there is a intelligence behind the beauty in the Universe. When I look up in the night sky, I can only think of God.

Does anyone actually think that the human mind with out ability to think and reason was the result of matter winking in and out of existence?

Really?
Brovo

Westwood, NJ

#4 Nov 10, 2010
Hulu wrote:
Science Saved my Soul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r6w2M50_XdkXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Science and deep spiritual questioning converge...
Science truly is the 'new religion'...hopelessly attempting to enumerate infinity. Science with how and when religion with why and who. We and the universe are what. It's not a duality between science and real spirituality (love the video and found another by him) My soul still says why, and since it's only ever probably) Religion is a response to the human condition"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 12 min Save you lives 2,423
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 20 min Save you lives 7,989
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) 10 hr x3ashhhlleyyx3 16
women would you castrate you husbands? 23 hr Save you lives 7
Review: Speedway Motors (Apr '11) Mar 27 relieved 3
News Town of Hempstead unveils mobile surgical van f... Mar 26 kncrl 1
Tarrantino murder Mar 25 released 2
Massapequa Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]