Comments
6,081 - 6,100 of 6,377 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 1
new lies for 2014

Utica, NY

#7072 Mar 5, 2014
1 Income inequality is the worst it’s ever been!
There’s all sorts of wrong going on here, but here’s one of the bigger ones –“income inequality” was worse in 2000 and in 2007. But if you adjust the rate for the massive taxation the government does and the redistribution of wealth already underway, income equality is the same as it was in 1987. It’s pretty easy to make the case that the only reason Obama pretends it’s a sudden crime that needs to be addressed right now is that Obamacare is such a disaster that needs to be ignored.

2 Raising minimum wage will help families
It’s not hard to believe that Obama, who has never run a business, doesn’t understand that artificially forcing a business to pay someone more than their wage is worth will put more people out of the labor market. Making job creation more expensive leads to fewer jobs.

3 More than 9 million Americans have signed up for private health insurance or Medicaid coverage.
But in fact, five million Americans have lost insurance, meaning that this number is not a net gain. In other words, the vast majority already had insurance before Obamacare. As few as 11% might be new enrollments to Obamacare. Finally, the payment system for the federal Obamacare website isn’t completed; who knows how many of these will experience more “glitches.

4 Your medicare premium went up? You’re making that up!

Obama sayeth,“because of this (health care) law, no American can ever again be dropped or denied coverage for a preexisting condition like asthma, back pain or cancer… And we did all this while adding years to Medicare’s finances, keeping Medicare premiums flat, and lowering prescription costs for millions of seniors.”

That’s simply not true:

Although the basic premium remained the same this year at $104.90, it increased by $5 a month in 2013, up from $99.90 in 2012. Obama’s health care law also raised Medicare premiums for upper-income beneficiaries, and both the president and Republicans have proposed to expand that.

On paper, the program’s giant trust fund for inpatient care gained more than a decade of solvency because of cuts to service providers required under the health law. But in practice those savings cannot simultaneously be used to expand coverage for the uninsured and shore up Medicare.

5 Obama’s created 8 million new jobs in the last four years
the Bureau of Labor Statistics, only a net gain of 2.4 million job have been added on Obama’s watch (this doesn’t account for population growth, leading to the lowest labor participation rate since 1978).

You might think Obama might get into trouble for all these lies, but you’d be wrong – he’s a Democrat, remember? The media will barely mention these, or just ignore them all together. And for Americans who are too busy trying to get ahead in this terrible economy, tuning into The State of the Union address allows the president to solidify these misleading talking points in people’s minds.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7073 Mar 5, 2014
new lies for 2014 wrote:
There’s all sorts of wrong going on here, but here’s one of the bigger ones –“income inequality” was worse in 2000 and in 2007. But if you adjust the rate for the massive taxation the government does and the redistribution of wealth already underway, income equality is the same as it was in 1987. It’s pretty easy to make the case that the only reason Obama pretends it’s a sudden crime that needs to be addressed right now is that Obamacare is such a disaster that needs to be ignored.
It’s not hard to believe that Obama, who has never run a business, doesn’t understand that artificially forcing a business to pay someone more than their wage is worth will put more people out of the labor market. Making job creation more expensive leads to fewer jobs.
3 More than 9 million Americans have signed up for private health insurance or Medicaid coverage.
But in fact, five million Americans have lost insurance, meaning that this number is not a net gain. In other words, the vast majority already had insurance before Obamacare. As few as 11% might be new enrollments to Obamacare. Finally, the payment system for the federal Obamacare website isn’t completed; who knows how many of these will experience more “glitches.
Obama sayeth,“because of this (health care) law, no American can ever again be dropped or denied coverage for a preexisting condition like asthma, back pain or cancer… And we did all this while adding years to Medicare’s finances, keeping Medicare premiums flat, and lowering prescription costs for millions of seniors.”
That’s simply not true:
Although the basic premium remained the same this year at $104.90, it increased by $5 a month in 2013, up from $99.90 in 2012. Obama’s health care law also raised Medicare premiums for upper-income beneficiaries, and both the president and Republicans have proposed to expand that.
On paper, the program’s giant trust fund for inpatient care gained more than a decade of solvency because of cuts to service providers required under the health law. But in practice those savings cannot simultaneously be used to expand coverage for the uninsured and shore up Medicare.
the Bureau of Labor Statistics, only a net gain of 2.4 million job have been added on Obama’s watch (this doesn’t account for population growth, leading to the lowest labor participation rate since 1978).
You might think Obama might get into trouble for all these lies, but you’d be wrong – he’s a Democrat, remember? The media will barely mention these, or just ignore them all together. And for Americans who are too busy trying to get ahead in this terrible economy, tuning into The State of the Union address allows the president to solidify these misleading talking points in people’s minds.
Minimum wage, income inequality, war on women, pay your fair share.......the opposition will play right into the hands of the democrats by being fiscally responsible and rejecting the taxing borrowing and spending of this nonsense put forth by obama and then the democrats will have their talking points for all the simpletons that vote for them based on emotion, rather than on sustance. 17.5 trillion in dbt, never enters the issue. As illiterate as obama is in business, the voters are worse than he is, they don't even realize that THEY are the government, they think it's an entity in a building in Washington. The press has willingly been co opted by the democratic party, they are the voice of Pravda, spouting all the propaganda straight from the W.H. The only thing that can save the country now is term limits in congress, and that will never happen, the foxes will not vote themselves out of the henhouse.
Repuke loser

Herkimer, NY

#7076 Mar 6, 2014
new lies for 2014 wrote:
That’s simply not true:
How CUTE! Look who learned how to copy and paste.

Location hidden

#7077 Mar 6, 2014
Jerky from Herky
the welfare county

Utica, NY

#7078 Mar 6, 2014
Just ignore the welfare trash from Herkimer, the only jobs they have is obama.

When their not fing sheep out in that sht hole dump, their inbreeding praying obama will steal the rest of the money from taxpayers..

Please return the stolen computer that you and your welfare family know ZERO about.
Repuke loser

Herkimer, NY

#7079 Mar 6, 2014
Repuke loser wrote:
<quoted text>
How CUTE! Look who learned how to copy and paste.
Hey, I have a quick question: do you ever get bored of clicking "disagree", deleting your topix cookie, clicking "disagree" again, deleting your topix cookie, clicking "disagree" again, etc.? That's 3 times in like 10 minutes. You have some serious time on your hands. Unemployed or disability?
Repuke loser

Herkimer, NY

#7080 Mar 6, 2014
the welfare county wrote:
When their not fing sheep out in that sht hole dump, their inbreeding praying obama will steal the rest of the money from taxpayers..
Please return the stolen computer that you and your welfare family know ZERO about.
Holy cow, SEVEN times for this one, in less than 15 minutes? Man. Unemployed or disability?
Repuke loser

Herkimer, NY

#7081 Mar 6, 2014
Ah, now he's pretending not to have read this. "No, I'm busy as a highly-paid executive! I'm not an unemployed auto mechanic in section 8 housing in Herkimer trolling topix all day!"

LOL!

Location hidden

#7082 Mar 6, 2014
Repuke loser wrote:
Ah, now he's pretending not to have read this. "No, I'm busy as a highly-paid executive! I'm not an unemployed auto mechanic in section 8 housing in Herkimer trolling topix all day!"
LOL!
You're not? I could have sworn I saw you leaving Jiffy Lube, with your Starwars lunch box.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Repuke loser

Herkimer, NY

#7084 Mar 6, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not? I could have sworn I saw you leaving Jiffy Lube, with your Starwars lunch box.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha ha!!!!!!!!!! Now he only clicks once to try and act innocent. BUSTED!!!! You're so funny, what a loser!
Repuke loser

Herkimer, NY

#7085 Mar 6, 2014
Tomato Pie Explosion wrote:
<quoted text>Says it all! A libtard name caller from Hickimer! How's the cows and all that liberal progressive poverty looking up there these days? Like Ca or Detroit yet?
Oh yeah, big liberal population in central New York. I can tell you're a bright one! LOL!
Repuke loser

Herkimer, NY

#7086 Mar 6, 2014
Here, watch, I'm going to do what Macdaddy spends all day doing...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Macdaddy is a LOOOOOSER

Herkimer, NY

#7088 Mar 6, 2014
Repuke loser wrote:
Thanks for proving my point, MacLoser. You sit here all day rec'ing your own posts. You are seriously the biggest loser I've ever come across. This is hilarious!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the welfare county

New York, NY

#7089 Mar 6, 2014
Repuke loser wrote:
See if you can get your inbreeding P I G welfare mother to send you for an education, then explain to us in detail what you do for a living besides mom and that I can't teach a monkey or obama to do.

Lets see what a failure you are like the welfare tomato punk.
the welfare county

New York, NY

#7090 Mar 6, 2014
Macdaddy is a LOOOOOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point, MacLoser. You sit here all day rec'ing your own posts. You are seriously the biggest loser I've ever come across. This is hilarious!
That's not him it's me inbred welfare scum. How do you live in that dark sht hole dump ?

Remember welfare, use big technical words so you look like the welfare trash your family is.

Sad your welfare loser brain doesn't even know about your stolen PC sht.
the welfare county

Utica, NY

#7093 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
It's hilarious watching MacLoooooooooooooooooser furiously rec'ing his own posts, and I'm sorry, but I have to say I can't quite figure out what this blathering nonsense is that you've posted above. Could you maybe try that again, and try to put it in comprehensible English this time? Thank you!
Sad that hore couldn't teach you to read.

If you can't read, post you high tech job skills, you better pray the clown obammy feeds your welfare family the rest of their lives.
the welfare county

Utica, NY

#7094 Mar 6, 2014
Here is a simple one for the inbred trash of herkimer.

Why does DDR# 1866 have a DRAM of 500MHz ?

Explain the difference between win 8 and win 8.1 Rollup A in the kernel ?

Show us how herks are real welfare trash.
the welfare county

Utica, NY

#7096 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
You're inbred welfare scum? Don't be so hard on yourself.
<quoted text>
These last two statements make no sense at all. I know you're trying to insult me and I appreciate the effort, but your English is just pathetic. Unintelligible gibberish.
What !!, can you take your cousins DK out of your hand and type coherent sentences.

Speak English not ebonics.
Grammar is tough

Herkimer, NY

#7097 Mar 6, 2014
You mean "they're", sport. Another conservative who thinks anything beyond 8th grade is "higher education". LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Grammar is tough

Herkimer, NY

#7098 Mar 6, 2014
And again, I appreciate the effort at insulting me, but this is just really poorly done. How is it that you think someone who is obviously using a computer to post on topix knows nothing about computers? That is really one pathetic insult. You're even a failure at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 4 hr Ann 16,777
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 14 hr Bruser 7,872
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Women's Fund of LI to Honor Four Long Island Women Wed WFLI 1
Why is Lindenhurst such a Ghetto? (Mar '10) Aug 25 I Hate Syracuse 682
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown Aug 25 Sambee 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Aug 22 Bruser 2,283
•••

Massapequa Park News Video

•••
Massapequa Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Massapequa Park Jobs