Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're EXACLTY like many people who I know. You like to think that you're special; you like to think that you have some corner on wisdom and the proper ideology...but you're just another TeaBagger.

You are the one, just like obama, who thinks they know what is best for all, well you don't. A group of mostly senior citizens that you call teabaggers, the obvious perjorative, who don't want to see the country go bankrupt through irresponsible endless spending, they are the bane of society? Really? You're the only teaBAGGER, and you have the chaffed chin to prove it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
Oh, so now you "could care less about" Rush Limbaugh? He's suddenly no longer one of your conservative heroes, is that it? A couple of minutes ago, you were making every excuse for his drug addiction; suddenly, he matters not!
Like all leftist and liberal swine, you have no valid argument so you distort, and lie, never said I even liked Limbaugh, but why let facts get in the way of any liberal narrative, right? Never made any excuses for Limbaugh, I stated facts. But if you and he were drowning and I had to make a choice, you would take your last breathe.
Our argument is clear: more people voted for our candidate than yours. More people believed that Obama was right for America. More people trusted Obama than Romney.

The arguments have all been made, and the outcome is clear.

You lost...not America....YOU and all of the Teabaggers like you.
obammy the buz cut

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a Jigger

The broken hair is a dead giveaway.

The only trash that wants Obama is the welfare failures that need to be feed by Obama like, JIGGERS.
obammy the buz cut

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

FEEDING YOUR JIGGER.

Your Jigger likes fried chicken, corn bread, and watermelon. You should therefore give it none of these things because its lazy a*s almost certainly doesn't deserve it. Instead, feed it on porridge with salt, and creek water. Your Jigger will supplement its diet with whatever it finds in the fields, other Jiggers, etc. Experienced Jigger owners sometimes push watermelon slices through the bars of the Jigger cage at the end of the day as a treat, but only if all Jiggers have worked well and nothing has been stolen that day. Mike of the Old Ranch Plantation reports that this last one is a killer, since all Jiggers steal something almost every single day of their lives. He reports he doesn't have to spend much on free watermelon for his Jiggers as a result. You should never allow your Jigger meal breaks while at work, since if it stops work for more than ten minutes it will need to be retrained. You would be surprised how long it takes to teach a Jigger to pick cotton. You really would. Coffee beans? Don't ask. You have no idea.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Our argument is clear: more people voted for our candidate than yours. More people believed that Obama was right for America. More people trusted Obama than Romney.
The arguments have all been made, and the outcome is clear.
You lost...not America....YOU and all of the Teabaggers like you.
The uninformed have spoken and elected obama, and the world will be a lesser place for it, I have a clear conscience, America will have her regrets.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

obammy the buz cut wrote:
Obama is a Jigger
The broken hair is a dead giveaway.
The only trash that wants Obama is the welfare failures that need to be feed by Obama like, JIGGERS.
This is exactly the kind of ridiciulous, racist, juvenile rant that we expect from your side.

The sad thing is that you're too dumb to realize how completely ignorant this type of post makes you seem.

Keep it up...we LOVE it when you post this kind of garbage! It's such a score for our side.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The uninformed have spoken and elected obama, and the world will be a lesser place for it, I have a clear conscience, America will have her regrets.
The thing is, nobody cares about the loser...EVER, and we don't give one sh**t about you or your conscience, because - in the end - the loser doesn't matter.

Nobody ever runs over to the loser's bench and asks them how they managed to lose so handily. America loves - and demands - a winner, and cannot abide a loser. We seek success when all the GOP has to offer is failure.

You can talk yourself blue in the face, but you are a loser...you and all Teabaggers like you. You wallow in a kind of self-importance that makes you think that America cannot possibly survive without you. The truth is - with your narrow-minded way of thinking - American cannot survive WITH you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

obammy the buz cut wrote:
FEEDING YOUR JIGGER.
Your Jigger likes fried chicken, corn bread, and watermelon. You should therefore give it none of these things because its lazy a*s almost certainly doesn't deserve it. Instead, feed it on porridge with salt, and creek water. Your Jigger will supplement its diet with whatever it finds in the fields, other Jiggers, etc. Experienced Jigger owners sometimes push watermelon slices through the bars of the Jigger cage at the end of the day as a treat, but only if all Jiggers have worked well and nothing has been stolen that day. Mike of the Old Ranch Plantation reports that this last one is a killer, since all Jiggers steal something almost every single day of their lives. He reports he doesn't have to spend much on free watermelon for his Jiggers as a result. You should never allow your Jigger meal breaks while at work, since if it stops work for more than ten minutes it will need to be retrained. You would be surprised how long it takes to teach a Jigger to pick cotton. You really would. Coffee beans? Don't ask. You have no idea.
I think that I speak for all Teabaggers when I say: "YOU AREN'T HELPING!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is exactly the kind of ridiciulous, racist, juvenile rant that we expect from your side.
The sad thing is that you're too dumb to realize how completely ignorant this type of post makes you seem.
Keep it up...we LOVE it when you post this kind of garbage! It's such a score for our side.
Actually it sounds more like a Dixiecrat to me, hardly representative of the millionaires and billionaires that according to obama are the exclusive members of the Republican party.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
"The uninformed have spoken"...more arrogance from the party who couldn't beat Obama during one of the worst economic stretches since the Depression!

Yeah, you guys clearly have all the answers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Actually it sounds more like a Dixiecrat to me, hardly representative of the millionaires and billionaires that according to obama are the exclusive members of the Republican party.
I don't care WHO they are... I LOVE EM!!!!!

They make the other side sound positively ignorant!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The thing is, nobody cares about the loser...EVER, and we don't give one sh**t about you or your conscience, because - in the end - the loser doesn't matter.
Nobody ever runs over to the loser's bench and asks them how they managed to lose so handily. America loves - and demands - a winner, and cannot abide a loser. We seek success when all the GOP has to offer is failure.
You can talk yourself blue in the face, but you are a loser...you and all Teabaggers like you. You wallow in a kind of self-importance that makes you think that America cannot possibly survive without you. The truth is - with your narrow-minded way of thinking - American cannot survive WITH you.
No, America demands a celebrity, and they have got one and not much else. Romney has helped more people personally and collectively than obama ever will. Obama is a divider and a destroyer, a class warfarer determined to diminish this countrys' world standing, politically and economically. You hold yourself in high imaginary esteem, just like obama, if you didn't deserve your delusion, I might pity you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't care WHO they are... I LOVE EM!!!!!
They make the other side sound positively ignorant!
They are YOU.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, America demands a celebrity, and they have got one and not much else. Romney has helped more people personally and collectively than obama ever will. Obama is a divider and a destroyer, a class warfarer determined to diminish this countrys' world standing, politically and economically. You hold yourself in high imaginary esteem, just like obama, if you didn't deserve your delusion, I might pity you.
Well, if you call being POTUS "imaginary esteem"...
Electra 225

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Good God obama won, obama won, na naa . Do you liberal idiots ever have more to go on than that. OK he won. so more people will be getting food stamps is good, More regulations on business is good. Taxing the job creators is good. more stimulus money and projects that didn't work before are good. More power amassed by the executive branch over the congress is good. You freaking liberals are the dumbest son of a guns that I ever saw. never any substance just We won we won. You lost you lost like dumb ass children. Hey how about getting your head out of your ass and saying we won ... Now what do we do. Besides you didn't get the house so the little communist dictator will only get his way by going around the will of the people. All the things you hated about that good for nothing Bush your baboon and chief is doing X 10
RedBone

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah.

When your candidate becomes POTUS, you can claim superiority...till then, you lose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

RedBone wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah.
When your candidate becomes POTUS, you can claim superiority...till then, you lose.
Claim superiority? Really? I worry about the country being led in to bankruptcy by an inept POTUS, do you borrow .46 Cents of every dollar you spend? If you do then you are inept also.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Unfortunately, there have been inept presidents, and now is no different. I thought America would never be so stupid to vote for another jimmy carter, but they did.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Unfortunately, there have been inept presidents, and now is no different. I thought America would never be so stupid to vote for another jimmy carter, but they did.
This president saved the American Auto Industry. The industry is now doing better than it has in years. The market is holding its own, and the economy is steadily improving.

Sorry, nobody's buying your argument. We know this 'cause you LOST!!!!!
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

What is wrong with a guy like Romney, is it better than o-oblowhard who had to take a different plane home from their vacation than his wife. millions on the taxpayer dime. You liberals ar a bunch of clueless clowns

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Massapequa Park News Video

•••
•••

Massapequa Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Massapequa Park News, Events & Info