Murder charge for Roosevelt teen in f...

Murder charge for Roosevelt teen in fatal shooting

There are 65 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 11, 2008, titled Murder charge for Roosevelt teen in fatal shooting. In it, Newsday reports that:

A 15-year-old boy from Roosevelt - a reputed member of the Crips street gang - was arraigned yesterday on a murder charge in the death of a rival from the Bloods, according to court records and Nassau County ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
C51 pa

Holbrook, NY

#77 Dec 17, 2010
Rip 2 yet another falling villanz bubbz.
OT LOC

Hayneville, AL

#78 Jan 5, 2011
if you Lord shot at me and several of my friends he was no angel.I dont wish death on no one but you live by the gun you die by the gun
The KiNg

Greensboro, NC

#79 Mar 1, 2011
Cody was one of my best friends growing up back on penny wood we all had the best of times its crazy to know that people change i wish cody well i had to leave the hood i will come back and i will try to change this place because prople had to fight to survive idk if cody did it but i hope he didnt he was smart he fell down the wrong path i will make that neighbor hood better years later when i graduate from college yes a young brother from the hood is going to college
old school villian

Newburgh, NY

#80 Jan 16, 2012
roosevelt was always known to fight ,but with the hands.some real good fighters lived in roosevelt.but thats not something to brag on. the truth is punks use guns. its a sign of being scared ,when you carry a gun.gangs are groups of people that feel alone and need backup. they cant hold their own.a real man doesnt need a crowd to accomplish anything.get rid of gangs anyway possible thats one key to success. get the guns off the streets anyway possible. believe me when these dudes go to jail a lot of them are cowards in there and try to front how tough they are when they come home. dont be an enabaler to them cast them off.otherwise the next victim could be you or a family member than it all changes your thoughts and life peaceout i hope the hood will change soon.
Shaq

East Meadow, NY

#83 Jan 19, 2013
I grew up with him we lived on the same block I looked up to him he wasn't that older than me but i respected him always he never came off as no killer at all but where were from we all ain't suppose to make and tho I never met Lordy make god rest your soul he didn't deserve it and neither did Cody I pray to god to watch over every body from my neighborhood I pray for every body that ever lost his life that was from here I love where I'm from ROOSEVELT,VELT VILLIAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) 17 hr Colaguy 11
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 23 hr Bruser 2,445
Veronica Sarabella arrested for Purse Snatching (Jan '11) Jul 2 Sara HairyPurse 6
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) Jul 1 Unknown- 24
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Jun 30 Bruser 7,997
Review: Roadside Express Of The Bronx Jun 29 wittyusername 1
News Gotti Tans is moving to new Huntington location (Jun '07) Jun 29 Mike Yevtuck is nuts 101
More from around the web

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Massapequa Park Mortgages