Murder charge for Roosevelt teen in fatal shooting

Full story: Newsday

A 15-year-old boy from Roosevelt - a reputed member of the Crips street gang - was arraigned yesterday on a murder charge in the death of a rival from the Bloods, according to court records and Nassau County ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 08

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Just another animal doing what it does During a typical day in Roosevelt.

Does anyone want to say what a good boy he was?
Stop Hating

Schwenksville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 11, 2008
 
Death Race wrote:
Just another animal doing what it does During a typical day in Roosevelt.
Does anyone want to say what a good boy he was?
R U wearing your Hood? The picture sucks, u suck and so does your comment..........u r the animal. If u don't have anything positive to say to these lost souls, then u should keep your "raciest" piehole SHUT
velt villian

Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 11, 2008
 
that boy cody did not shoot that boy. the story just dont fit. a blood party right up the block, and nobody do nothing to him that night. cmon people blaming him from a fight at the park. lordy had beef with alot of people in the hood, and freeport,hempstead,uniondale cmon that kid bugging pulling out on anybody what go around come around.
Disappointed

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 13, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

Unbelievable! I don't know what to comment on first... Bowana Taquina- "The Failed Race???" Are you kidding me?? " Fence the Town in and let What??? Step into "the town" my dear and scream that at the top of your lungs! Islip is not so sweet hun. and it's so sad to see that you are so ignorant and immature to make such a horrible comment like that. It is such a shame how one could view their oppinions without putting any educated thought into it, I guess you and death race can hold hand because you both have managed to disgust me with your hateful words. And Death Race... you wouldn't know what a typical day in roosevelt is if you havent lived there to witness it. All you see is what the news broadcasts but thats only because your people manage to keep things hidden so Bethpage doesn't get a bad name but we all know crime happens everywhere. Get it together idiot! and Mr. Velt Villian, if you are going to comment, proof read that ish, and make sure you try to have some complete sentences.. you are making it bad for the rest of us out here. None of those two boys deserved for their lives to end the way they did. It is definately a shame. Sooo disappointed.
Parkville

Gwynn Oak, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 13, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Hmm...this is a tough one. One the one hand, if he killed a member of the Bloods, who cares? He did everyone a favor. On the other hand, if he's a member of the crips, then he's scum anyway and who cares if he lives or dies. He'll probably get that stupid gangster bit#* judge Lynn Stewart and be out in a few hours to kill again.
Parkville

Gwynn Oak, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 13, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Disappointed wrote:
Unbelievable! I don't know what to comment on first... Bowana Taquina- "The Failed Race???" Are you kidding me?? " Fence the Town in and let What??? Step into "the town" my dear and scream that at the top of your lungs! Islip is not so sweet hun. and it's so sad to see that you are so ignorant and immature to make such a horrible comment like that. It is such a shame how one could view their oppinions without putting any educated thought into it, I guess you and death race can hold hand because you both have managed to disgust me with your hateful words. And Death Race... you wouldn't know what a typical day in roosevelt is if you havent lived there to witness it. All you see is what the news broadcasts but thats only because your people manage to keep things hidden so Bethpage doesn't get a bad name but we all know crime happens everywhere. Get it together idiot! and Mr. Velt Villian, if you are going to comment, proof read that ish, and make sure you try to have some complete sentences.. you are making it bad for the rest of us out here. None of those two boys deserved for their lives to end the way they did. It is definately a shame. Sooo disappointed.
If they're members of the crips and bloods then how can you say that they didn't deserve for their lives to end this way?
truth

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 14, 2008
 

Judged:

1

problem is they are moving out of those towns and into the ones around it so now we need all are gonna need to deal with these animals they are like a disease we have no cure for
The Great American

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 14, 2008
 
Yes, another one is dead through the harsh violence of a black neighborhood. I for one which the people of Roosevelt would put an end to the violence. Turned over the criminals and gangs members to the police. Everyone is a target. It could be your daughter,son,father,mother or grandparents that these punks killed next. Get it together join in helping your community with a neighborhood watch program. It is up to you to protect the homes you live in and the streets your children walk. Stop the violence and stop letting people think that you don't care what happens in your neighborhood.
velt villian

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 17, 2008
 
The Great American wrote:
Yes, another one is dead through the harsh violence of a black neighborhood. I for one which the people of Roosevelt would put an end to the violence. Turned over the criminals and gangs members to the police. Everyone is a target. It could be your daughter,son,father,mother or grandparents that these punks killed next. Get it together join in helping your community with a neighborhood watch program. It is up to you to protect the homes you live in and the streets your children walk. Stop the violence and stop letting people think that you don't care what happens in your neighborhood.
u r so right from now on in telling on everybody
kay kay

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 17, 2008
 
thatsz wtf h3 q3t
one of mii souldiers isz qone
r.i.p lord aka the 3rd carter
yuh lost yah life ova thisz freakinqq idiot
cody i hate yah qutsz
rot unda the jail
because yuh dont take no bodii life ova yah wack asz certified crew
they hold no weight
i hate yall 2 mii death date
i hope they kill you 2
rot unda da jail and then yah girl talkinqq bout she luv yuh
jasmine when i see yuh...omqq
yuh might as well rap it up
this tradgedy happened 4 no rason and 4 what street repp i bet but itsz all good i take all that back i said cause god gone handle all yall amatueres you can bet that
shay shay

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 17, 2008
 
velt villian wrote:
that boy cody did not shoot that boy. the story just dont fit. a blood party right up the block, and nobody do nothing to him that night. cmon people blaming him from a fight at the park. lordy had beef with alot of people in the hood, and freeport,hempstead,uniondale cmon that kid bugging pulling out on anybody what go around come around.
wow you makes no sence how doenst the story add up
actually it does
cody and lordy had a fight at the par a daii b4 then they had an argument and next thing you know lord loses his life ..wow cody did it and i kno it cause hes an idiot...he deserve jail tyme if not death itself
takinq some 1sz life is major and it didnt have 2 end like that at least not some ones life
if your gonna be a gang member..no how 2 take a lost cause you dont alwaysz win and if they fought he must of got his asz beat and wanted 2 prove a point...but the point he proved fxkked hisz life up in the long run because now hes in jail
he has the conscious of killing some one
and seriously i hope lordy soul haunt the shxxt out of him that bastard
let his family see what it feels like 2 lose a child of there very own
but in the mean time keep yah head up aleyah
r.i.p lordy the good die young and you will be missed
let that savage cody rot in jail if not in hell........faggot
Parkville

Gwynn Oak, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 18, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kay kay wrote:
thatsz wtf h3 q3t
one of mii souldiers isz qone
r.i.p lord aka the 3rd carter
yuh lost yah life ova thisz freakinqq idiot
cody i hate yah qutsz
rot unda the jail
because yuh dont take no bodii life ova yah wack asz certified crew
they hold no weight
i hate yall 2 mii death date
i hope they kill you 2
rot unda da jail and then yah girl talkinqq bout she luv yuh
jasmine when i see yuh...omqq
yuh might as well rap it up
this tradgedy happened 4 no rason and 4 what street repp i bet but itsz all good i take all that back i said cause god gone handle all yall amatueres you can bet that
Can we get a translater here?
Parkville

Gwynn Oak, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 18, 2008
 

Judged:

1

hurting friend of lord wrote:
this is so shocking its sad that lord carter aka the 3rd carter lost his life over non-sence...hernandez should be jailed for a very long time
he should pay for this whole incident
Question: Was "Lord" a memeber of the Bloods? If yes, then its a very good thing he's dead. Why can't the Crips and Bloods just fight it out and kill each other? I have to admit, whenever I hear of a member of the Crips, Bloods, MS-13, etc. getting killed, it brightens my day.
velt villian

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 19, 2008
 
kay kay wrote:
thatsz wtf h3 q3t
one of mii souldiers isz qone
r.i.p lord aka the 3rd carter
yuh lost yah life ova thisz freakinqq idiot
cody i hate yah qutsz
rot unda the jail
because yuh dont take no bodii life ova yah wack asz certified crew
they hold no weight
i hate yall 2 mii death date
i hope they kill you 2
rot unda da jail and then yah girl talkinqq bout she luv yuh
jasmine when i see yuh...omqq
yuh might as well rap it up
this tradgedy happened 4 no rason and 4 what street repp i bet but itsz all good i take all that back i said cause god gone handle all yall amatueres you can bet that
hay kay kay keep sending threats homeboy are girl. real smart getting on the computer talking shit. lordy got what he deserves. live by the gun die by it. keep talking.
Pit Bull owner

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 20, 2008
 
kay kay wrote:
thatsz wtf h3 q3t
one of mii souldiers isz qone
r.i.p lord aka the 3rd carter
yuh lost yah life ova thisz freakinqq idiot
cody i hate yah qutsz
rot unda the jail
because yuh dont take no bodii life ova yah wack asz certified crew
they hold no weight
i hate yall 2 mii death date
i hope they kill you 2
rot unda da jail and then yah girl talkinqq bout she luv yuh
jasmine when i see yuh...omqq
yuh might as well rap it up
this tradgedy happened 4 no rason and 4 what street repp i bet but itsz all good i take all that back i said cause god gone handle all yall amatueres you can bet that
Are you a member of the Bloods or the Crips
learn English
you need a Rosetta stone to read this ghetto drivle
UGH

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 23, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

First, I would like to say that I'm happy to hear that the person who committed this crime has been caught! I knew it wouldn't belong before he was captured because a community that is only one square mile can't keep things too quiet for long, especially when something this tragic happens to someone as well loved & respected as Lord & when the alleged murderer, along with several of his siblings, are known for being trouble makers within Roosevelt & its neighboring communities. Hopefully Cody being captured goes to show the Roosevelt community that our justice system does work & instead of handling things in the streets, go to the people who are payed to PROTECT & SERVE!

Second,I was born & raised in Roosevelt, so please dont take offense to what I'm about to say but I can honestly understand why people have the misconceptions they have about people from Roosevelt, although I personally disagree with them. I mean when do you ever hear anything good about Roosevelt and when there is some publicity given to Roosevelt, you see the most ghetto people being televised or you come to a forum like this & you see the foolish way people talk & the stupid things they say. I know you feel like you shouldn't have use proper grammar b/c you're online but its an extremely poor representation of yourself, you're friend Lord & you're community when you speak so ignorantly. When the only exposure some people have to minorities are the media and different forums like this, how can you be surprised of what they think of us? Although people should have an open mind and realize that there are going to be people who do bad things regardless of race,class, and wealth, we as minorities should not give anyone more reason to believe the stupid stereotypes we've fought so hard to prove to be false.

With all that being said, I'll close with...

RIP LORD CARTER
da one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 29, 2008
 
he is a good kid its messed up him in his ppls got to deal wit this all we can do is pray stay strong
love cody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 29, 2008
 
its sad when people out in street can blame someone wtithout facts. ok rip lord but you were no angel and i pray for your soul cody did not kill you but you kill your self sad to say but only god and person that did it knowns.truth will come to light and cody will be free and sayed to cody will be free and lordy will still be dead.so all you that want to be in something thats has nothing to do with you needs to mind your bussiness there are two family that are going through alot and everyone is just putting fire on the wood this is just another black on black learn to just shut up if you dont know nothing.
live life day by day

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 29, 2008
 
yall listen to the he say she say shyt but none of ya'll out there no the truth!i no for a fact that cody didnt do it i guess lordy had what was coming but i no that maybe he didnt deserve to die but hey wat happen is the past look at the future hisz gone n no matter what that kid isnt coming bacc ya'll out there think its a joke yall missin up a kid life over somthing he didnt do the truth isz gonna come out some day i hope very soon
live life day by day

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 29, 2008
 
Parkville wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we get a translater here?
lordy died because i guess it wasz coming for him butt mr. hernandez did not do that every jugde him because the people who he around but he isnt that brave to take some one life get the story riight

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Massapequa Park News Video

•••
•••

Massapequa Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••