Two struck by LIRR in apparent unrelated suicides

Full story: Newsday

Two people were struck and killed by trains Monday in apparent suicides, officials said.
Comments
61 - 72 of 72 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Old School Mets Fan

Tallman, NY

#88 Dec 6, 2007
Johnny Islander wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm pretty sure the LIRR is responsible. In the thought process: Get on the Train, or commit suicide.... commit suicide is starting to gain ground. I can see why.
P.S. To the fat cow on the 3:46pm from Penn who has the most obnoxious, loud, and annoying voice...STFU !!!! You sound like a bad parody of a long island accent, and it can be heard in the whole car. Nobody want's to hear about your c-section, or your body waxing (ugh), and we most certainly do not want to hear you sing your horrible version of "Baby it's cold outside" which consists of the line "Baby it's cold outside" and only that line repeated over and over. YOU SUCK!!!
Dude, you need an ipod.

ETR

“Hello boys.....”

Since: Aug 07

.......I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

#89 Dec 6, 2007
Johnny Islander wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm pretty sure the LIRR is responsible. In the thought process: Get on the Train, or commit suicide.... commit suicide is starting to gain ground. I can see why.
P.S. To the fat cow on the 3:46pm from Penn who has the most obnoxious, loud, and annoying voice...STFU !!!! You sound like a bad parody of a long island accent, and it can be heard in the whole car. Nobody want's to hear about your c-section, or your body waxing (ugh), and we most certainly do not want to hear you sing your horrible version of "Baby it's cold outside" which consists of the line "Baby it's cold outside" and only that line repeated over and over. YOU SUCK!!!
You should change your picture to Marcellus Wallace and go medieval on her ass.
Tom S

Bellmore, NY

#90 Dec 6, 2007
No no no. The best way is to start asking her really personal questions about all this really personal stuff she's talking loudly about. "Excuse me I couldn't over hear you, but did you get your privates waxed before your C-section?" Watch how quickly she clams up. You'll never hear her again.
very sympathetic

United States

#91 Dec 7, 2007
My Friend wrote:
One of those people was my friend. It sucks that your train was delayed (I know, we all hate inconveniences), but the fact is I lost a friend and I rather you be delayed 2 hours (with your safety intact)and have my friend alive still. Life is F'd up. I dont know why he did it. Just feel lucky you still have your health along with your family and friends.
Cheers
You are so right!
Pines unsafe in any posts

Old Bridge, NJ

#92 Dec 7, 2007
Have you hugged a railroad worker today.
Robert Pines wrote:
<quoted text>
...Do you also think that General Motors, Toyota and every other car manufacturer out there are murderers too...Yep --- ever watch Fight Club and the exploding gas tanks on Pintos'. The formula --- If payouts A are less than safety equipment B than C screw the dead people. Railroads must love you idiots covering their butts costing jobs.
Trying to figure it out

Mazomanie, WI

#93 Dec 11, 2007
Very Hurt wrote:
i know some ofd you's have postive and negative comments but let me say a few words the seond victim was craig donner my boss are building i sright behind the railroad station know yes suicide is wrong but tell me how do you work with someone everyday and not know that they are hurting he was a good man but life unfortunatley was too much for him i guess
We had a memorial ceremony for Craig Saturday. I would like to exchange e-mails with you about him if you are willing. I created a temporary e-mail and if you are willing, respond with something about Craig so I know it's you. Tell me where he was grew up, or what kind of work he did so we will know it's really you. The e-mail is prairiedusac1@yahoo.com
dix hills mom

AOL

#94 Dec 17, 2007
what is wrong with you people? Suicide is NOT a joking matter!! People who committ suicide are most often mentally ill and are in deep emotional pain....they do not realize that what they are doing is selfish....they just want to put an end to their pain....i find it extremely offensive when people joke anbout suicide....my brother died by suicide and i find nothing at all funny about this matter...so keep your stupid, ignorant and insensitive comments to yourself!!!!
Very Sympathetic

United States

#95 Dec 18, 2007
dix hills mom wrote:
what is wrong with you people? Suicide is NOT a joking matter!! People who committ suicide are most often mentally ill and are in deep emotional pain....they do not realize that what they are doing is selfish....they just want to put an end to their pain....i find it extremely offensive when people joke anbout suicide....my brother died by suicide and i find nothing at all funny about this matter...so keep your stupid, ignorant and insensitive comments to yourself!!!!
You are absolutely right! I don't know why people get on these forums and polk fun at sad situations. They don't realize the hurt a lot of people are in who may have lost a love one due to tragic circumstances. To all the people out there who feel its harmless to do this, please consider those who read these forums and may have just lost a love one. Thank you!
who are you

UK

#96 Dec 18, 2007
Who is this kid Pines?
very hurt

Carteret, NJ

#97 Dec 18, 2007
wow i am just so amazed how people can take advantage of a very tragic situation , and turn it into some laughing matter. Do you's realize how many people are hurt by this how many people who may have actaully enjoyed the presence of that person and now will never be able to feel that joy again. or the people who will never understand why they did this to themselves and mabye if we had only known that they were hurting we could have reached out to help them, but no!!! others choose to sit here and make jokes well it is not funny and it never will be. it is a tragedy and will forever mark those who cared for these people
very hurt

Carteret, NJ

#98 Dec 18, 2007
Trying to figure it out wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a memorial ceremony for Craig Saturday. I would like to exchange e-mails with you about him if you are willing. I created a temporary e-mail and if you are willing, respond with something about Craig so I know it's you. Tell me where he was grew up, or what kind of work he did so we will know it's really you. The e-mail is prairiedusac1@yahoo.com
i tried to send you an email but it came back as unknown well mine is evkb26@yahoo.com i would like to keep in touch with you thank you
Daniel Donner

Ladson, SC

#99 Jul 28, 2013
How did you know him? Craig is my dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 41 min Lol 16,781
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 7 hr Bruser 7,873
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Women's Fund of LI to Honor Four Long Island Women Wed WFLI 1
Why is Lindenhurst such a Ghetto? (Mar '10) Aug 25 I Hate Syracuse 682
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown Aug 25 Sambee 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Aug 22 Bruser 2,283
•••

Massapequa Park News Video

•••
•••

Massapequa Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••