Massapequa Senior Recovering From Wes...

Massapequa Senior Recovering From West Nile Virus

There are 5 comments on the Massapequan Observer story from Aug 19, 2010, titled Massapequa Senior Recovering From West Nile Virus. In it, Massapequan Observer reports that:

Nassau County Department of Health is reporting the second case of West Nile virus in a Nassau County resident this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Massapequan Observer.

Spongetastic

Bronx, NY

#1 Aug 27, 2010
What the F is going on in Massapequa? Heroin is running rampid, Bank robbers being arrested, Prostitution arrests on Broadway and Hickville road, Mafia Capos arrested, drug dealers under survalance, stolen cars by guys from queens and the play bumper cars with them, I see a ton of level Ii and II sex offenders in Massapequa now. I bet if Level I showed up on meagen law you would have 300 more sex offenders.

How what a ShitthhY place to live looks like it's a trailer park with out wheels the next Mastic!
Tara Miller

Ridgewood, NY

#2 Aug 28, 2010
I agree Massapequa is a health violation and loaded with a ton of available drugs.
Joseph J saladino

New York, NY

#3 Aug 28, 2010
I heard AID 's started in Massapequa as well.
Private

Bronx, NY

#4 Sep 10, 2010
Are you people sure you are not confusing Massapequa with Detroit, Queensbridge, Camden, or Compton? I guess you all make at least 300,000k a year and live in paradise???? Idiots
Drunk in Massapequa

Rensselaer, NY

#5 Sep 11, 2010
typical Massapequa Skum trash. There are more drug delaers in Massapequa than any other town on LI,Pequa is called crackapequa in the drug world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 17 hr NO Integrity Here 8,567
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Jan 21 Danny82 91
Judge Andrew Crecca (Dec '10) Jan 19 Baffled 44
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Jan 18 Go Blue Forever 56
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jan 17 save your souls 2,733
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Jan 14 Mark 42
Review: 240 Auto Body Inc (Jan '11) Jan 11 Mario 30

Massapequa Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massapequa Park Mortgages