Cops: Couple beaten outside Massapequ...

Cops: Couple beaten outside Massapequa bar -

There are 22 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 12, 2007, titled Cops: Couple beaten outside Massapequa bar -. In it, Newsday reports that:

Two men were arrested for beating up another man outside a Massapequa Park bar early Sunday morning, in an attack that fractured bones in the victim's face, Nassau police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nick

Edison, NJ

#1 Nov 12, 2007
Why were thugs from Mastic in Pequa? Trash
Rob

Huntington, NY

#2 Nov 12, 2007
Mr. and Mrs. Carfora must be proud of the trash they bred. Thanks for the cretins, folks! Your children are the best argument for legalized abortion we've seen yet. Do you two have any other loser children...or are these the only knuckleheads from your brood that we taxpayers get to meet?

Damn inbreds! Sell your shack in Mastic and move to a trailer in West Virginia where you can be around your own kind.
wordygurdy

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2007
No doubt you'd all have felt better if the deed was done by local drunk thugs.

And, there's way more to this story than meets the eye. I suspect the victims were a few sheets to the wind themselves.

No matter where they're from or where they're going, ain't drunks the MOST fun ever?
Lindsey Lohan

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 12, 2007
Rob wrote:
Mr. and Mrs. Carfora must be proud of the trash they bred. Thanks for the cretins, folks! Your children are the best argument for legalized abortion we've seen yet. Do you two have any other loser children...or are these the only knuckleheads from your brood that we taxpayers get to meet?
Damn inbreds! Sell your shack in Mastic and move to a trailer in West Virginia where you can be around your own kind.
NICE!!!!!
R Tuffy

Bridgeport, CT

#5 Nov 12, 2007
Who knows what happened, but I do know what didnt happen. As usual the triple standard comes into play. The female was not arrested and she was not named in the article. Well fuck you. Thats so typical. So sexist and so self explanatory. The reporter never mentioned what the whole thing was about. But thats newsday for you. Never let the facts stand in the way of a story

www.sunoftheveach.us
sonofthebeach@optonline.net
LI_NoMore

Boston, MA

#6 Nov 12, 2007
R Tuffy wrote:
Who knows what happened, but I do know what didnt happen. As usual the triple standard comes into play. The female was not arrested and she was not named in the article. Well fuck you. Thats so typical. So sexist and so self explanatory. The reporter never mentioned what the whole thing was about. But thats newsday for you. Never let the facts stand in the way of a story
www.sunoftheveach.us
sonofthebeach@optonline.net
Well, Newsday has an agenda and if Newsday gave printed the information you requested,... well,.. it would be viewed as racist.

A newspaper needs to print the trutb and the standard should be "Is the story true" and not "Is the story politically correct"
dan

Scarsdale, NY

#7 Nov 12, 2007
No names for the females. This is hack reporting. Not a very big story. Sounds like a couple of stand out citizens, I'm sure drunkness is the culpret to this stupidity.
Honestly

Haledon, NJ

#8 Nov 12, 2007
It just like the saying "all toilets flush to mastic"

Typical East End trash, its pathetic people like them come from Long Island.
oh brother

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#9 Nov 13, 2007
People! The blocks on which these 2 boys live are riddled with illegal immigrants as well as gang members! Did it ever occur to any of you that the police might not be quite as after the girl, if she's not a gang member, as they are about nailing the two "brothers"? And, hello? Mastic, Mastic Beach and Shirley comprises a HUGE area of miles! MOST of the civilians are not what makes the news every day. Doesn't this tell you something? A microcosm of illegals, gang members, and those who chose section 8 as a permanent lifestyle are entrenched in a ghetto-like setting. You people from Nassau county should even be able to understand this, where your blocks are so congested already. It takes just a few bad apples to spoil the whole bunch. No one ever asks why Newsday prints only horrid news reports from these 3 towns? Balanced reporting should mean a few human interest stories that are about what the good people are doing as well. Otherwise, the world believes what its told and forms bias prejudice, and fears about an entire area. Does anyone know there are also affluent areas in these towns as well as section 8? Newsday needs to take some personal responsibility for its "opportunistic",
"sensationalistic" habits of reporting. It's too lazy!
baker

AOL

#10 Nov 13, 2007
typical white trash wops did u see the one kids myspce says he wants to be a cop lol guess his chances are ruined now then again who knows look at that s bag bernie kerik lol he'll fit right in
baker

AOL

#11 Nov 13, 2007
final point of the story: work hard live right or wind up with these guys as neighbors
WOODY FROM ST JAMES

AOL

#12 Nov 13, 2007
Rob wrote:
PERFECT!!!!!
hmmm

Deer Park, TX

#13 Nov 13, 2007
Honestly wrote:
It just like the saying "all toilets flush to mastic"
Typical East End trash, its pathetic people like them come from Long Island.
umm yeah climb off the high horse...your ISP says you're from CI. lol if it wasn't for the east end all of long island would look like packed-in-like-sardines Nassau.
Typical

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Nov 13, 2007
Mastoids should stay with their own
straight up

Hempstead, NY

#15 Nov 13, 2007
2 ON 1 ... REAL TOUGH
Vet

Tampa, FL

#16 Nov 13, 2007
What this article didnt say is that Joe Carfora is a veteran of OIF. Im a vet as well. And the fight was started by the other party who just happen to get their ass whooped! Dont start shit with an Infantry Soldier. Joe happens to be my friend and hes a great guy...Just dont fight em, especialy when hes drunk lol.
Mike

Tampa, FL

#17 Nov 13, 2007
Nick wrote:
Why were thugs from Mastic in Pequa? Trash
Maybe to drink and have fun jackass.
What this article didnt say is that Joe Carfora is a veteran of OIF. Im a vet as well. And the fight was started by the other party who just happen to get their ass whooped! Dont start shit with an Infantry Soldier. Joe happens to be my friend and hes a great guy...Just dont fight em, especialy when hes drunk lol.
Beware the beast inside

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Nov 13, 2007
Just so everyone is aware, I was there on Sunday and I saw the fight as a bystander. There was only one person hitting this "victim" and the "victim" swung first! Only people who get there @$$ whooped in a fight want to press charges and get people when they started it in the first place. No doubt alcohol had something to do with it but I watched him get out of the car first. Maybe next time he'll think first.
Big Red

Bloomfield, NJ

#19 Nov 14, 2007
The last three post have a bias opinion, and are not true. No doubt there was alcohol involved, they were outside a bar. What the paper doesn't say is that the unnamed female attacker threw a bottle at the victims car, then the victim got out of his car, and was jumped by 2 or 3 people. I know I was the person breaking up the attack.
ender

Hempstead, NY

#20 Nov 14, 2007
Yeah im sure that for no reason a female threw a bottle at a moving car. Then decided to beat on these people for no reason...Im sure thats exactly how it happened...NOT! And all I have to say is " Dont get out of your damn car tough guy! Just call the cops duesh!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 9 hr save your souls 2,848
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sat save your souls 8,760
News At least 55 years for man convicted of murderin... (Jan '07) Sat Dee2 2
News Developer Jerry Wolkoff seeks discount on Heart... Apr 16 Happy island 20
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) Apr 15 Mill Ania 340
Trump Slur Apr 13 Mill Ania 2
Help find someone who can castrate me. (Oct '16) Apr 12 bijohn55 11

Massapequa Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Massapequa Park Mortgages