New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17230 Dec 20, 2012
LockSmythe wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this almost fanatical allure of guns? If you got a small weiner, no tricked-out assault rifle will change that.
"There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns and those that dig. You [will] dig"
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

#17231 Dec 20, 2012
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
"There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns and those that dig. You [will] dig"
See, this is what I'm talking about. Gun-queers think that they can justify their strange, childish fascination with "clever" bon mots. This is largely because they aren't very bright individuals, so they have to rely on NRA witticisms to make a point.

"If they outlaw guns, only the outlaws with have guns".
"I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six".

Juvenile.
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

#17233 Dec 20, 2012
There's an article in Guns and Ammo this month that states that Ruger is building a fake vagina into the stocks its newest line of assault rifles, so that "...owners may finally achieve the closeness to their weapons that we know they crave".
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

#17234 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>
You're right, there ARE two kinds of people in this world: Those who get off owning lots of guns, and those who passed their SAT's.
LockSmythe

Tempe, AZ

#17236 Dec 20, 2012
I sure hope Obama doesn't take our guns as planned, I have no way to defend myself. Like all other gun owners, Im really just a puzsie who is too weak to protect himself.
Maybe I should change my name to CockSmyth, since thats where my experience is, in handling mens penises. I post under the name LockSmyth and I'm gay.

Location hidden

#17237 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>
It's a quote from the Clint Eatwood movie "The Good, The Bad, and The ugly" , that would be you Jackass.

Location hidden

#17238 Dec 20, 2012
LockSmythe wrote:
There's an article in Guns and Ammo this month that states that Ruger is building a fake vagina into the stocks its newest line of assault rifles, so that "...owners may finally achieve the closeness to their weapons that we know they crave".
Did they use your vagina for the prototype?

Location hidden

#17239 Dec 20, 2012
LockSmythe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, there ARE two kinds of people in this world: Those who get off owning lots of guns, and those who passed their SAT's.
I'll match my advanced degrees from Penn State with your sats' anyday chump.
Hingle McCringleberry

Tempe, AZ

#17242 Dec 20, 2012
I like guns, but more than that, I like MEN'S guns, in my mouth. Penis. I'm gay.
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

#17244 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>
I'll match my advanced degrees from Penn State with your sats' anyday chump.
If Penn awarded you ANY degree, you should get your money back, because you write like a ten year old.
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

#17245 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>
It's a quote from the Clint Eatwood movie "The Good, The Bad, and The ugly" , that would be you Jackass.
The fact that you chose to quote from a Clint Eastwood movie says a great deal about your intellect.

You should quit while you're behind.
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

#17246 Dec 20, 2012
LockSmythe wrote:
I sure hope Obama doesn't take our guns as planned, I have no way to defend myself. Like all other gun owners, Im really just a puzsie who is too weak to protect himself.
Maybe I should change my name to CockSmyth, since thats where my experience is, in handling mens penises. I post under the name LockSmyth and I'm gay.
See, there you go again, equating the ownership of guns to being brave or strong. It's really quite the opposite. You're really just an inadequate, terrified little white man, aren't you?

Location hidden

#17247 Dec 20, 2012
LockSmythe wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you chose to quote from a Clint Eastwood movie says a great deal about your intellect.
When liberals are challenged on any level, they are always devoid of satire and humor, lighten up Francis.

Location hidden

#17248 Dec 20, 2012
LockSmythe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a behind.

Location hidden

#17249 Dec 20, 2012
LockSmythe wrote:
<quoted text>
If Penn awarded you ANY degree, you should get your money back, because you write like a ten year old.
When in Rome.......

Location hidden

#17250 Dec 20, 2012
I like guns, but more than that, I like MEN'S guns, in my mouth. Penis. I'm gay.
That's why you reside in Tempe, to be among your cabal of liberal weenie wavers,........

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#17251 Dec 20, 2012
Hay Cringleberry,
Did you get the shaft too a Penn State????

xd
LockSmythe

Schenectady, NY

#17252 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>
When liberals are challenged on any level, they are always devoid of satire and humor, lighten up Francis.
Right...its the Conservative Right who has all the jokes..like Romney, Palin, McCain, Bachman, etc.
Shotty McPherson

United States

#17253 Dec 20, 2012
Biden?!?
How's Biden going to scam money off of that?
Whew! I was getting worried there for a minute.
And for you pantywaists out there....it's true, my sagia makes my rod thick and hard. Ask your wife.

Location hidden

#17254 Dec 20, 2012
xdrunk wrote:
Hay Cringleberry,
Did you get the shaft too a Penn State????
xd
I was too old for sandusky, but if I had known, that cracker would be taking a dirt nap now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 5 hr Bruser 7,938
irish mob (Oct '13) 20 hr ClipperHatBoy 31
Dogwood la Wed Sambee 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Dec 23 Bruser 2,365
Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Dec 22 GODBlessAmerica 11
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Dec 22 James 6
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Dec 21 Kevywright 56

Massapequa Park News Video

Massapequa Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Massapequa Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Massapequa Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:09 am PST

NBC Sports 5:09AM
Friday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 7:52 AM
Antrel Rolle knows finishing well no guarantee 2015 will be any better for Giants
Bleacher Report10:07 AM
Giants RB Williams Questionable for Week 17
NBC Sports10:35 AM
Vick talks future, wants to keep playing - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:25 AM
Jets' Mangold, Harvin game-time decisions at Miami - NBC Sports