created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,081 - 15,100 of 16,778 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 28
obamaclownbag

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

It was kinda funny wrote:
Last night I kicked a repuke's snout clean off it's face.
It was kinda funny !
My grandmother could wipe the floor with a pantywaist like you, you lying yellowbellied skunk.
obamaclownbag

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

It was kinda funny wrote:
Last night I kicked a repuke's snout clean off it's face.
It was kinda funny !
More violent fantasy from the troll of gloversville, what a worm.
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

xdrunk wrote:
Its over. Move on.
xd
No. Far from it. It's just getting started ...

"Detroit councilwoman to Obama: We voted for you, now bail us out:" http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/20264712/de...

IRS dumps 159 pages of new tax rules for ObamaScare on Americans' backs: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/03/us-...

And Obama and Mad Harry Reid and their fellow class warriors are going to drive America over the fiscal cliff and into recession just because they're obsessed with winning a cock-measuring contest with House Republicans over their "Eat the Rich!" tax increase - that actually generates a meaningless amount of additional revenue.

Nope - these nimrods are just getting started on the destruction of America. Strap in and enjoy the ride - you're going to get exactly what you voted for.
Tax the LEECHES

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Cannot wait until the Obama tax increase and obamacare tax hit the poor and middle class at the exact same time. These leeches will be squirming when their welfare checks and unemployment checks are now taxable.
2 Bad

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Tax the LEECHES wrote:
Cannot wait until the Obama tax increase and obamacare tax hit the poor and middle class at the exact same time. These leeches will be squirming when their welfare checks and unemployment checks are now taxable.
You are so sadly misinformed.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Far from it. It's just getting started ...
"Detroit councilwoman to Obama: We voted for you, now bail us out:" http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/20264712/de...
IRS dumps 159 pages of new tax rules for ObamaScare on Americans' backs: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/03/us-...
And Obama and Mad Harry Reid and their fellow class warriors are going to drive America over the fiscal cliff and into recession just because they're obsessed with winning a cock-measuring contest with House Republicans over their "Eat the Rich!" tax increase - that actually generates a meaningless amount of additional revenue.
Nope - these nimrods are just getting started on the destruction of America. Strap in and enjoy the ride - you're going to get exactly what you voted for.
Isn't this the same woman in the obamaphone video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I can't help myself watching this video, it's so democratic!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

the future wrote:
Einstein YOU are not, The democrats had the senate for all 4 years of the Obamao administration, Republicans could not block anything, They had the house the last 2 years of Bush and the first 2 years of Obamao. The senate run by the man who said American people stink,( im figuring you would be included in that) hater Harry Reid has blocked anything that has come from the house the last 2 years. You gotta stop believing the lies you get from the anti America hating news that you listen to. They know that you and leftist thing minds are stupid easy to manipulate people and they take advantage of that mental deficiency in the lefts mind. What world are you living in? You look so poorly educated not only about politics but the game of life in general. MAN UP.
<quoted text>
Since you missed it the first time......

You don't know who I endorsed. You don't know anything about my beliefs or political convictions. You think everyone who doesn't think like you is the enemy.

You are nothing but a puppet, unable to form your own opinion.

Now - tell us about your news sources...... lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this the same woman in the obamaphone video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I can't help myself watching this video, it's so democratic!
Since you missed it the first three times I posted it, or your head is filled to the brim with crap they feed you...

1 - It's a reagan phone

Right Wing Goes Crazy Over 'Obama Phones' Which Are Actually 'Reagan Phones'

Little did they know that the joke was on them.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2012/ring-wi...

2 - Anyone that uses youtube as a reference needs to have their internet taken away from them.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u58/fdd2bl...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

You voted for obama, the joke is on all of us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
You don't know who I voted for. If ignorance were a commodity you would be a very rich person. You share the same paranoid tendencies as the other person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who I voted for. If ignorance were a commodity you would be a very rich person. You share the same paranoid tendencies as the other person.
Was I replying to your post? No. The "you" is a collective term, given your nom de plume, I could care less what such a person says, does or votes for, I'm sure it was a brilliant choice. Having read your posts, I do know you are someone with little to say.
Theres only one joke

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
There's only one 'joke'.

And it's the pitiful little thing dangling 'tween your thighs.

I feel sorry for your old lady.

And I don't mean your spouse, ya inbred sonovahillbilly !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Theres only one joke wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only one 'joke'.
All things relevant, you would make Jethro Bodine look like Thurston Howell III.
truth will set you free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Obama in 2016 king obama
the future

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

He he he he heee LMFAO. This is what represents the Left. To funny!
Theres only one joke wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only one 'joke'.
America loves Obama

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

AP-GfK Poll: Obama approval rises postelection
By JENNIFER AGIESTA | Associated Press – 4 hrs ago

WASHINGTON (AP)— A month after the bitterly fought election, President Barack Obama has his highest approval ratings since the killing of Osama bin Laden, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll, and more Americans say the nation is heading in the right direction now than at any time since the start of his first term.

Obama's approval rating stands at 57 percent, the highest since May 2011. And 42 percent say the country is on the right track, up from 35 percent in January 2009.

Overall, the public gives Democrats the advantage on handling the economy, 45 percent saying they trust the president's party to do a better job on it, 39 percent favoring Republicans.

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-gfk-poll-obama-appro...

America wants our president to END the free ride the Repukes have been getting on the backs of the middle class !

The numbers say it all !
the future

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

HA! HA! You ever see this girl? If ugly was money she would be a millionaire. She's a bias deputy polling director for the far left wing associated press. Heres a poll from the other side wait till 2013 and the price of food skyrockets, energy, interest rates go up and Obamao reveals to his simpleton worshipers what 4 more years of real destruction really means for the USSR-A.
America loves Obama wrote:
WASHINGTON (AP)— A month after the bitterly fought election, President Barack Obama has his highest approval ratings since the killing of Osama bin Laden, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll, and more Americans say the nation is heading in the right direction now than at any time since the start of his first term.
Obama's approval rating stands at 57 percent, the highest since May 2011. And 42 percent say the country is on the right track, up from 35 percent in January 2009.
Overall, the public gives Democrats the advantage on handling the economy, 45 percent saying they trust the president's party to do a better job on it, 39 percent favoring Republicans.
America wants our president to END the free ride the Repukes have been getting on the backs of the middle class !
The numbers say it all !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The numbers say it all !
Then they waited at the chancellery for Hitler in a scene carefully staged by Joseph Goebbels. A sea of hand held burning torches cast flickering light on red and gold Nazi banners amid the slow beating of drums in anticipation of seeing the Führer. Men, women and children along with the SA and SS waited. He kept them waiting, letting the tension rise. All over Germany, people listened to this on the radio, waiting, and hearing the throngs calling for their Führer.

When he appeared in the beam of a spotlight, Hitler was greeted with an outpouring of worshipful adulation unlike anything ever seen before in Germany. Bismarck, Frederick the Great, the Kaiser, had not seen this
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The numbers say it all !
Yep, that's right - the numbers don't lie; Washington pols and federal government bureaucrats do.

Take, for example, today's employment numbers.

"... the drop in the unemployment rate appeared to reflect little more than a continued exodus of workers from the labor force."

"The labor force participation rate, already around 30-year lows, fell further in the month to 63.6 percent. That represented 350,000 fewer workers."

"In all, there were a net 122,000 fewer people with jobs."

"An alternative measure of unemployment, which counts those who have given up looking for jobs as well as those working part-time for economic reasons,... 14.4 percent."

"Same old, same old. The government managed to get the unemployment rate down by shrinking the labor force and convincing a lot of people they're better off collecting unemployment benefits or living off welfare than working," said Peter Schiff, CEO and chief global strategist at Euro Pacific Capital. "It's more bogus government numbers."

The Obama Era. You voted a bunch of incompetent amateur idealogues dedicated to the destruction of individual private wealth in America back into power - and you're getting exactly what you voted for. Elections have consequences. So OWN THEM, Obamatrons - the Great Obama Depression of 2013 is right around the corner. Thanks a bunch.
Sour Grapes Boyz

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sour grapes boyz !

This must be your worst nightmare come true !

Not only did your criminal LOSE, America is applauding the WINNER !

BOOOOOOOOOYAAA !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Massapequa Park Discussions

Search the Massapequa Park Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Island near Buffalo overrun by hundreds of cats 1 hr Cat got your tongue 3
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Lumpy Churchhill 6,372
Review: Cycle Concepts Of New York 7 hr Stanley East Meadow 1
Review: Normandy Garden Apartments (Sep '08) 10 hr Billy Jonesa 18
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 10 hr Bruser 2,263
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Wed Bruser 7,860
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Tue Gravity Pete 670
•••
•••

Massapequa Park News Video

•••
•••

Massapequa Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE