created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,606 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,941 - 13,960 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23
Teddy R

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Icarius wrote:
<quoted text>
On Judgement day, when obama stands in front of God, and God asks him, "Why did you destroy the greatest miracle I ever created, America, the hope of all Humanity?" What will obama say?
He will say, "Elections have consequences. I am the Chosen One. EAT YOUR PEAS!"
Icarius

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Can you say LANDSLIDE wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you are not in the flugalbinder business then why should you profit from it. BS."
Again, BULLSHlT !
They would not HAVE those 'profits' if they were paying their FIAR SHARE of taxes .
And nobody is saying "give those profits to someone else'.....it's time to pare down the national debt.
DEBT INCURRED BECAUSE OF CORPORATE WELFARE AND BUSINESS NOT PAYING THEIR FAIR SHARE !
Senator Moynihan called it the "Dumbing down of America", today we call it "obama gets re-elected"
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
Poor ignorant inbred from NJ still hasn't accepted the fact that Romney and his followers got their azz handed to them.
Binghamton trailer trash continues Obama worship for free welfare checks and foodstamps. How babymama doin? And the illegitimate chillins? LOL
Icarius

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Cryin inbred repuke loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but it's so much fun mocking crying inbred repuke losers.
They cry like little girls.
Whose's crying? All republicans are millionaires and billionaires who don't pay their fair share and don't give people a fair shot in America, according to his eminence obama, why would they cry? That's silly.
obama creates poverty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama creates a landslide into poverty. 47 million ]Americans in need for food stamps.
Icarius

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

BOO fuggin HOO wrote:
Wasn't it HILARIOUS when Romney had to take Ryans dick out of his mouth when the election returns in Ohio came back ?
There was a trail of Ryan splooge all over Romney's jizz-bib.
http://youtube.com/trail-of-ryan-splooge.htm/
What was even funnier was when the camera caught Ann Romney dry-humping the microphone they set up for Romney's "victory speach'.
It was pitiful.
http://youtube.com/ann-romney-and-microphone....
Did you get a tatoo of the obama symbol on your carcass after the election? Or was there no room for it?
Icarius

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Why did the obama phones stop working after election day?
Icarius

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Can you say LANDSLIDE wrote:
Face of US changing; elections to look different
By CONNIE CASS and NANCY BENAC | Associated Press Mon, Nov 12, 2012
WASHINGTON (AP) It's not just the economy, stupid. It's the demographics the changing face of America.
The 2012 elections drove home trends that have been embedded in the fine print of birth and death rates, immigration statistics and census charts for years.
America is rapidly getting more democratic, and, more gradually, so is its electorate.
The trend has worked to the advantage of President Barack Obama two elections in a row now and is not lost on Republicans poring over the details of Tuesday's results.
Obama captured a commanding 80 percent of the growing ranks of nonwhite voters in 2012, just as he did in 2008. Republican Mitt Romney won 59 percent of non-Hispanic whites.
Romney couldn't win even though he dominated among white men and outperformed 2008 nominee John McCain with that group. It's an ever-shrinking slice of the electorate and of America writ large.
You can hear it in the voice of Alicia Perez, a 31-year-old immigration attorney who voted last week at a preschool in Ysleta, Texas.
"I trust the government to take care of us," she said. "I don't trust the Republican Party to take care of people."
"Both parties are getting the message that this is a new age and a new America," says Frey. "Finally, the politics is catching up with the demography."
For both Republicans and Democrats, he said, the 2012 election is a wake-up call that will echo through the decades.
http://news.yahoo.com/face-us-changing-electi...
The Repukelican party is OVER as a political force.
It's Democracy with DEMOCRATS all the way !
I didn't know that gullibility was a demographic, but the election is a point in case.
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

obama creates poverty wrote:
Obama creates a landslide into poverty. 47 million ]Americans in need for food stamps.
Half of America disagrees with us!

Voters blame George W. Bush

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/834...

We are toast!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Icarius wrote:
Aye! Stupido!

Reagan phones!

Ring Wing Goes Crazy Over 'Obama Phones' Which Are Actually 'Reagan Phones'

Little did they know that the joke was on them.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2012/ring-wi...
obama creates poverty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama CREATSpoverty and now the biggest tax increase in history will cause more poverty.
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

More CREATS for everyone! w00t!
obama creates poverty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Since election
Massive layoffs
Stock markets falling
More in poverty

More in debt
Cryin inbred repuke loser

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Icarius wrote:
<quoted text>
On Judgement day, when obama stands in front of God, and God asks him, "Why did you destroy the greatest miracle I ever created, America, the hope of all Humanity?" What will obama say?
He'd say...at least I rubbed my balls in Mitt Romney's face.

And God would give President Obama eternal life as a reward.

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Icarius wrote:
<quoted text>
Which trailor Park?
Given your 2nd grade spelling level, I'm afraid I must inform you that not EVERYONE lives in a TRAILER park....contrary to you and all your neighbors.

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Icarius wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose's crying? All republicans are millionaires and billionaires who don't pay their fair share and don't give people a fair shot in America, according to his eminence obama, why would they cry? That's silly.
They are crying because party time is OVER !

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Icarius wrote:
Cuz your mom kept propositioning him...somehow she got his personal number.

I'm surprised the old hooker hasn't yet benn arrested.
weary

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

GIR wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the military for many reasons and if you have to ask then you obviously don't know.
Short answer... Military research has given us more advances in the civilian world than you can imagine. How is this internet thing working out for you? Thank the Navy. Velcro apparently was developed by military research. Those really cool magnetic drive roller coasters. Also military. I can go on and on.
It might not be the best way to find advances, but don't overlook the fact that while researching for military purposes, we advance civilian products as well.
If you think we have no enemies, that is your lack of knowledge. The reason we have no serious competitors is because no one can compete with us.
The military is much more than weapons development which is a small part of their budget. The largest part of the military budget is the cost of medical for both active AND retired vets. The other large portion is pay and fuel pensions. Weapons are a very small part. So where do you cut? How about lowering the cost of prescription drugs? That would cut medical cost substantially and in turn cut the military budget. No one ever thinks of that.
However, thanks to military YOU benefit from medical advances tried first in the heat of battle. Advances in blood transport and storage, surgery of all types and life saving vaccines were all military advances. Cut that? How about the ability to help in emergency situations, deliver supplies, build bridges In a day, provide clean water for entire cities...cut that too?
BTW, even the military industrial complex provides local jobs for people to afford homes, cars, and other goods that provide jobs for other people who also buy homes and other goods. The purchase of these generate taxes that pay for schools, police and fire in communities all across America...but you want to cut that? No schools and no one can go to college and no will be able to do any research to help anyone. There is a cause and affect to anything suggested so you should really look close at what you are opening up as far as military spending.
If you don't know Russian, German or another foreign language - thank the military that we have who have kept us safe and who we were and are.
Obama will have us weaker and will probably continue to bow to kings of foreign soil, shake hands with leaders who hate us and continue to react to situations with no balls. Romney would have done neither. Yes, Romney lost, and so did we.
So in other words,you are saying govt. spending is a good idea,and good for our economy.Glad we got that cleared up.
weary

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Hastings Pudding wrote:
<quoted text> You are obviously unaware of the number of votes the incompetent Obama received versus Romney. Obama took the electoral votes, which states award as winner take all, but the popular vote, i.e., all the voters in our nation was very close...in fact, even closer than when Obama won in 2008 to "Make History". The only thing "astounding" is your ignorance of the popular vote percentiles.
What about 2000,when Gore won the popular vote Does that mean Bushs' presidency was illegitimate?Popular vote doesn't mean shit and you know it,that's why we are a republic,and not a democracy,MORON.
Oh and By the WAY

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Romney LOST !

Obama WON !

Democrats WON

AMERICA WON !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 9 hr Bruser 2,283
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 9 hr Bruser 7,866
Review: Secrets Secrets (Jul '13) 11 hr incognito 18
George Martin's Grillfire opens Monday in Syosset 13 hr Neil Farbstein 1
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) 17 hr Stan 51
Speed cameras begin operation in Nassau school ... 18 hr Dale Earnhardt 2
North Babylon fire Department (Jun '06) Aug 19 Max 10

Search the Massapequa Park Forum:
•••

Massapequa Park News Video