created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,590 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 661)

Showing posts 13,201 - 13,220 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
liberal

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Can anyone tell me why the repugs blocked a bill that gave tax breaks to companys that brung jobs back to the usa?
BYE BYE OBAMA

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Here's a video calling attention to how President Obama abandoned those who are recovering from Hurricane Sandy to go back on the campaign trail:

VIDEO:

http://weeklystandard.com/blogs/video-sandy-v...

"We are hurting down here," one woman says. "And we need help. Immediately."

The video then details Obama returning to the campaign trail.

"Don't boo, vote," the president is heard saying toward the end of the video. "Vote. Voting's the best revenge."
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Neoconsuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Infinite growth with finite resources = collapse
Petro-dollar wars would've stopped long ago if your energy scheme was anything close to reality.
Infinite ignorance is all I see here. It's funny that you are too dull to see how Obama has used your formula with money : Infinite spending with declining growth equals collapse. Comic book ideology is no substitute for facts.'FORWARD!' says your lord and master...and follow you will, right into a tar pit with the other walnut-brained dinosaurs.
Wow

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

liberal wrote:
Can anyone tell me why the repugs blocked a bill that gave tax breaks to companys that brung jobs back to the usa?
Romney will restore education and it looks like you will need it - it is "companies" and "brought" and USA is capitolized. I hope the rest of the Obama voters are smarter and realize their future is at stake - especially our children - if we keep Obama in office another 4 years. No give me a real AMEN and not a aman as you are trying to say.

ROMNEY 2012 - For our future, For our children's future, for America's future.
No Chance 4 Romney

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

BYE BYE OBAMA wrote:
Here's a video calling attention to how President Obama abandoned those who are recovering from Hurricane Sandy to go back on the campaign trail:
VIDEO:
"Don't boo, vote," the president is heard saying toward the end of the video. "Vote. Voting's the best revenge."
Lets compare Hurricane Katrina with Sandy and the response of the respective administrations, shall we ?

Sandy was a storm of equal strength as Katrina; however, Sandy was a much LARGER storm, affecting a MUCH wider geographical area......hitting an area with ONE HUNDRED TIMES the population that Katrina struck.

Deaths :

Katrina: 3000++
Sandy : less than 200

Looting : The entire area that Katrina struck was rife with THOUSANDS of cases of looting, whereas less than 50 cases are known in the NY/NJ metroppolitan area where Sandy struck.

Katrina : full electrical power was not restored for MONTHS...in some cases, even YEARS !
Sandy : within a week, almost full power has been restored

Katrina : Law enforcement personnel was gunning down innocent civilians in the streets by the dozens in the aftermath of Katrina
Sandy : Not one case exists of innocent civilians being murdered by law enforcement.

Need I go on ?

Organization trickles from the top down......and the response by the two administrations were FAR different !
BYE BYE OBAMA

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

No Chance 4 Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets compare Hurricane Katrina with Sandy and the response of the respective administrations, shall we ?
Sandy was a storm of equal strength as Katrina; however, Sandy was a much LARGER storm, affecting a MUCH wider geographical area......hitting an area with ONE HUNDRED TIMES the population that Katrina struck.
Deaths :
Katrina: 3000++
Sandy : less than 200
Looting : The entire area that Katrina struck was rife with THOUSANDS of cases of looting, whereas less than 50 cases are known in the NY/NJ metroppolitan area where Sandy struck.
Katrina : full electrical power was not restored for MONTHS...in some cases, even YEARS !
Sandy : within a week, almost full power has been restored
Katrina : Law enforcement personnel was gunning down innocent civilians in the streets by the dozens in the aftermath of Katrina
Sandy : Not one case exists of innocent civilians being murdered by law enforcement.
Need I go on ?
Organization trickles from the top down......and the response by the two administrations were FAR different !
People are hurting from the incompetence that BIG government offers in the wake of Hurricane Sandy TODAY, 1 day prior to the election, need I go on?
Sloppy Seconds

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

BYE BYE OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>People are hurting from the incompetence that BIG government offers in the wake of Hurricane Sandy TODAY, 1 day prior to the election, need I go on?
But nowhere NEAR are 'people hurting as badly' as in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina !

ANd people KNOW it !

VOTERS know it !

CHRIS CHRISTIE knows it !

Numbers don't lie, redneck !

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

BYE BYE OBAMA wrote:
VIDEO:
And you think he should have stayed in N.Y.C.?
Just what would he have done?
He went there took a look and got things going .
He can give orders to his people on the ground from anyplace in the world [ we do have world wide comm, we don't send messages by a person riding horse back any more, if you haven't noticed]
So just what do YOU think he should have done?
Have a nice afternoon
Simple math

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Romney wins popular vote by 8 points and electoral college by 100.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Sloppy Seconds wrote:
<quoted text>
But nowhere NEAR are 'people hurting as badly' as in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina !
ANd people KNOW it !
VOTERS know it !
CHRIS CHRISTIE knows it !
Numbers don't lie, redneck !
Let's look at Katrina:Mayor of New Orleans, Governor of Louisiana, Senior Senator and most of the residents---hard line Democrats and stupid ones at that. Sandy was less of an event, plus you had a Republican N.J. governor and N.Y.C. mayor, an unusually savvy Dem. NY governor and a population that got out of there when they were told! FEMA has been useless in both cases as bloated corrupt gov't agencies usually are. Numbers indeed don't lie. They only prove what a bunch a screw-ups democrats are.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

liberal wrote:
Is that your excuse for still living with mommy?
Rupuke Con Jobs

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at Katrina:Mayor of New Orleans, Governor of Louisiana, Senior Senator and most of the residents---hard line Democrats and stupid ones at that. Sandy was less of an event, plus you had a Republican N.J. governor and N.Y.C. mayor, an unusually savvy Dem. NY governor and a population that got out of there when they were told! FEMA has been useless in both cases as bloated corrupt gov't agencies usually are. Numbers indeed don't lie. They only prove what a bunch a screw-ups democrats are.
Hate to break it to you, Jethro....

The VAST majority of hurricane aid is funneled through FEMA.....FROM the federal government !

Katrina : Incompetant FEMA though George Bush that facilitated the chaos of Kartina for months & even years.
Sandy : Competant FEMA through Brack Obama that restored virtual nomalicy within 1 week.
Monkey Pox

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Normalcy? People are fighting in gas lines.

A woman and others said they were starving and freezing.

My God you idiot, do you work for MSNBC you liar.

Katrina and Sandy were two different storm in 2 different areas.

I many people's opinion Obama stopped for a photo op and left. Obama didn't even go to NY state which was ravaged by the storm. Why? Obama didn't have to. Obama wanted a phto op with a Republican governor that would give him Brownie points. NY has a Democrat governor. You liberals are so ignorant it's pitiful.

http://archive.truthout.org/iraq-the-democrat...

LIKE if you agree with Romney: "Attacking me is not an agenda for the future."

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

Fast and Furious where US border agent Brian Terry was murdered by a US assault weapon that Obama was letting the Mexican drug cartels to gte their hands onto 7.9% unemployment,49 million Americans on foodstamps and welfare, 13 million Americans out of work, higher than when Obama came into office. 6 trillion dollars in debt added, Solyndra, by Barack Hussein Obama,Obama says to vote for revenge in Ohio, BENGHAZIGATE where Obama will face impeachment for not supporting Americans in Benghazi who were pleading for help and the lies during and after the Benghazi attack by al-Qaeda in which Obama, his administration and the liberal media blamed it all on a anti Muslim video which was a lie, GM and Chrysler both went bankrupt, GM still owes us 26 billion dollars and every subsidized Chevy Volt made loses $49,000 Obama did his photo op in New Jersey and took right off to Las Vegas not even bothering to stop into New York where Staten Island is destroyed.

Jobs created in 4 years 194,000. On foodstamp 14.7 million Americans.

Sick of these Topix queers and senile old men who are on welfare and foostamps.
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

The lefties that use this site cheat by abusing the 'judge it' function. They do this because their arguments and ideas
not only suck, but fail to convince anyone but themselves.
THIS is why we need voter I.D. Democrats can't earn your vote so they have to steal it. You only get ONE vote tomorrow if you're not too lazy to cast it, you bums! In the meantime....JUDGE THIS! Yo mamma says it's RACY!!
Spike

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Rupuke Con Jobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to break it to you, Jethro....
The VAST majority of hurricane aid is funneled through FEMA.....FROM the federal government !
Katrina : Incompetant FEMA though George Bush that facilitated the chaos of Kartina for months & even years.
Sandy : Competant FEMA through Brack Obama that restored virtual nomalicy within 1 week.
Yeah, right! And if your sister had wheels I could roll her home to you when I'm done with her.
monkey

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

gary johnson is going to win
Wow

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Monkey Pox wrote:
Normalcy? People are fighting in gas lines.
A woman and others said they were starving and freezing.
My God you idiot, do you work for MSNBC you liar.
Katrina and Sandy were two different storm in 2 different areas.
I many people's opinion Obama stopped for a photo op and left. Obama didn't even go to NY state which was ravaged by the storm. Why? Obama didn't have to. Obama wanted a phto op with a Republican governor that would give him Brownie points. NY has a Democrat governor. You liberals are so ignorant it's pitiful.
http://archive.truthout.org/iraq-the-democrat...
LIKE if you agree with Romney: "Attacking me is not an agenda for the future."
http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...
Fast and Furious where US border agent Brian Terry was murdered by a US assault weapon that Obama was letting the Mexican drug cartels to gte their hands onto 7.9% unemployment,49 million Americans on foodstamps and welfare, 13 million Americans out of work, higher than when Obama came into office. 6 trillion dollars in debt added, Solyndra, by Barack Hussein Obama,Obama says to vote for revenge in Ohio, BENGHAZIGATE where Obama will face impeachment for not supporting Americans in Benghazi who were pleading for help and the lies during and after the Benghazi attack by al-Qaeda in which Obama, his administration and the liberal media blamed it all on a anti Muslim video which was a lie, GM and Chrysler both went bankrupt, GM still owes us 26 billion dollars and every subsidized Chevy Volt made loses $49,000 Obama did his photo op in New Jersey and took right off to Las Vegas not even bothering to stop into New York where Staten Island is destroyed.
Jobs created in 4 years 194,000. On foodstamp 14.7 million Americans.
Sick of these Topix queers and senile old men who are on welfare and foostamps.
I like how you roll Monkey Pox. Sandra and Katrina ARE two different storms and it was the fallout of FEMA that was blamed in the South. They did not get much better, but the store provided a stage for the Dems / Obama to make a play on tragedy and he did. He apparently sucked a few on year to believe he cared. You are spot on with Christie - it was a photo op only. Christie supported Romney and let that be known. A few dollars here and few dollars there and wow - Christie is shaking his hand in some sort of bipartisan fun day. Obams is fake, has been fake, but his agenda is real. Real(ly) terrible for the US, our future, our economy, our foreign relation and our foothold on our culture and what has made America what is it today. Well not today...that ended 4 damn years ago when a fake blew into town on a magic carpet ride. ROMNEY 2012 - take back America and restore its beauty as a driving machine of culture, democracy, GOD and country! ROMNEY 2012!!!
liberal

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney will restore education and it looks like you will need it - it is "companies" and "brought" and USA is capitolized. I hope the rest of the Obama voters are smarter and realize their future is at stake - especially our children - if we keep Obama in office another 4 years. No give me a real AMEN and not a aman as you are trying to say.
ROMNEY 2012 - For our future, For our children's future, for America's future.

I knew you couldn't answer me.
So how does cutting head start make kid smarter.
By the way i dont believe in the man in the sky bs
Obama LOSES

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Former Gov. L. Douglas Wilder, who backed Democrat Barack Obama for president in 2008, did not endorse Obama in an opinion column released days before the election.
Obama LOSES

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

THE STANDS were packed, the bright lights were on and the crowd was chanting. It was a frigid Bucks County night in early November, but it wasn't a Council Rock-Pennsbury football game.

It was Mitt Romney's final drive for the White House, his two-minute drill of a stump speech and a Hail Mary pass to win a state that hasn't gone for a Republican presidential candidate in nearly a quarter-century.

And it was electric. Traffic clogged the main exit ramp off nearby Interstate 95. Some Romney fans on Twitter even dubbed the large and enthusiastic gathering "Mittstock."

Estimates of the crowd at Lower Makefield's Shady Brook Farm ranged from 20,000 to 30,000 - similar to what then-president George W. Bush drew in a speech nearby during his 2004 campaign.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,201 - 13,220 of16,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Massapequa Park Discussions

Search the Massapequa Park Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) 11 min Kamala Martucci 111
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr lionland 6,326
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) 12 hr Billy Bong 60
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 13 hr Bruser 7,853
What Needs to Change in Lindenhurst (Jun '08) 14 hr BARBARA 244
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
Review: Smugglers Jacks (Oct '13) Fri Chris 2
•••
•••

Massapequa Park News Video

•••
•••

Massapequa Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Massapequa Park People Search