New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

yourmomma

Canandaigua, NY

#14834 Nov 4, 2012
Dirty laundry wrote:
http://www.france24.com/en/201 20915-deadly-anti-us-protests- spread-muslim-world-sydney-ste vens-embassies-obama
Muslim world attacks us embassies as Obama and his administration blames it on a video.
thats what jigs do blame others. Blacks are the stupidest f*cks on the planet.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14835 Nov 4, 2012
really wrote:
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.n ytimes.com/
heres the link seeing that you can't look it up because if you could look up facts and data then you wouldn't be republican
You know you can't show them facts don't you?
It messes up their minds.
See when you show them where they can look the real facts up and they don't like what they read they get up-set.
Have a nice night
Bird is a turd

New Hartford, NY

#14836 Nov 4, 2012
No more debate needed, just start your crying. It is OVER, Romney will get over 300 electoral votes and Obama is being sent home.
really

Burbank, CA

#14837 Nov 4, 2012
Bird is a turd wrote:
No more debate needed, just start your crying. It is OVER, Romney will get over 300 electoral votes and Obama is being sent home.
so what drugs do you take to be delusional?
Bird is a turd

New Hartford, NY

#14838 Nov 4, 2012
Turdbird, I know this is over your head, but a blog is not a fact, it is an opinion. Even idiots like you have opinions that does not make them facts. The thirtyeight link is to a fruit cakes blog.
really

Burbank, CA

#14839 Nov 4, 2012
Heres a good layout for why Obama is more favored to win. Its even in picture form.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/11/02...
really

Burbank, CA

#14840 Nov 4, 2012
Bird is a turd wrote:
Turdbird, I know this is over your head, but a blog is not a fact, it is an opinion. Even idiots like you have opinions that does not make them facts. The thirtyeight link is to a fruit cakes blog.
The fact, is the statistical layout that nate silver has put forward that no one else has been able to discredit.

Speaking of blogs aren't facts...wasn't it romney that said all of his studies proved his tax plan would work...but all those studies are blog posts...so thank you for saying you understand romney's tax plan isn't proven to work and is still unproven and scary...

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14841 Nov 4, 2012
Dirty laundry wrote:
http://www.france24.com/en/201 20915-deadly-anti-us-protests- spread-muslim-world-sydney-ste vens-embassies-obama
Muslim world attacks us embassies as Obama and his administration blames it on a video.
Sorta like Bush blaming Iraq for 9-11 and illegally invading/occupying them resulting in the murder of countless people huh!
OR Mutt Robme causing the death of a young lady in 1984 France and trying to say it was the fault of a drunk Priest who was NOT drunk!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14842 Nov 4, 2012
Bird is a turd wrote:
Turdbird, I know this is over your head, but a blog is not a fact, it is an opinion. Even idiots like you have opinions that does not make them facts. The thirtyeight link is to a fruit cakes blog.
That is why I try to stay away from BLOGs.
If you haven't noticed I try to get facts from places like the GAO. or the U.S tres. places like that.
and most of the time if I do post a blog I will say I don't like using them but you can read them anyway.
Have a nice night
Bird is a turd

New Hartford, NY

#14843 Nov 4, 2012
Here is a FACT:
Obama is losing.
The Democrats are going to lose control of the Senate.
The Democrats are NOT going to get a majority in the house.

The day of the leech is over.
Bird is a turd

New Hartford, NY

#14844 Nov 4, 2012
Fact: Obama is 7.7 million jobs less than he promised.

The record on President Obama’s economic policies is simply dismal. Despite a massive surge of deficit spending pushing publicly issued national debt to $11.3 trillion, 12.3 million Americans remain out of work. Obama’s personal metric—the Obama jobs deficit—stands at a lofty 7.7 million workers.



The Obama Jobs Deficit

President Obama promised during the 2008 campaign (and after) that under his policies, the economy would create millions of new jobs by the end of 2010. He also insisted that he be held accountable for these results, a request that may soon come to pass. By December 2010, the Obama jobs deficit—the difference between the Obama jobs target and actual payroll employment—stood at 8.3 million jobs. That was 8.3 million examples of how Obama’s policies, most especially his irresponsible deficit spending, have failed to deliver on his promised job creation.

The President’s original target for job creation, set during the campaign in the fall of 2008, was 2.5 million jobs. But as employment fell at the end of 2008, he increased the employment target by 1 million to 3.5 million jobs.[1] At the time, employment stood at about 135.1 million, according to the Department of Labor’s most commonly used measure. This establishes the current Obama jobs target at 138.6 million.

The most recent Bureau of Labor Statistics jobs report for October shows the economy continuing its lackluster performance. The economy managed only 171,000 jobs, and the unemployment rate, which had dipped mysteriously in September, jumped back up to 7.9 percent.

As noted, the original Obama jobs target was for December 2010. Yet the economy was not expected to freeze in place at that point but continue to grow. In fact, if one adjusts the original Obama target to reflect only enough additional job growth to absorb new workers (about 125,000 a month), then the target in October 2012 becomes 141.5 million, and the Obama jobs deficit remains at 7.7 million jobs. In short, allowing for normal growth in the labor force means the Obama jobs deficit two years later has declined by less than a half-million workers.
Bird is a turd

New Hartford, NY

#14845 Nov 4, 2012
Armed Services Chairman Denounces White House Benghazi Cover-Up and Muzzling of Military Leaders
really

Burbank, CA

#14846 Nov 4, 2012
Bird is a turd wrote:
Here is a FACT:
Obama is losing.
The Democrats are going to lose control of the Senate.
The Democrats are NOT going to get a majority in the house.
The day of the leech is over.
Again, what drugs do you take to get this delusional?
really

Burbank, CA

#14848 Nov 4, 2012
Bird is a turd wrote:
Fact: Obama is 7.7 million jobs less than he promised.
The record on President Obama’s economic policies is simply dismal. Despite a massive surge of deficit spending pushing publicly issued national debt to $11.3 trillion, 12.3 million Americans remain out of work. Obama’s personal metric—the Obama jobs deficit—stands at a lofty 7.7 million workers.
The Obama Jobs Deficit
President Obama promised during the 2008 campaign (and after) that under his policies, the economy would create millions of new jobs by the end of 2010. He also insisted that he be held accountable for these results, a request that may soon come to pass. By December 2010, the Obama jobs deficit—the difference between the Obama jobs target and actual payroll employment—stood at 8.3 million jobs. That was 8.3 million examples of how Obama’s policies, most especially his irresponsible deficit spending, have failed to deliver on his promised job creation.
The President’s original target for job creation, set during the campaign in the fall of 2008, was 2.5 million jobs. But as employment fell at the end of 2008, he increased the employment target by 1 million to 3.5 million jobs.[1] At the time, employment stood at about 135.1 million, according to the Department of Labor’s most commonly used measure. This establishes the current Obama jobs target at 138.6 million.
The most recent Bureau of Labor Statistics jobs report for October shows the economy continuing its lackluster performance. The economy managed only 171,000 jobs, and the unemployment rate, which had dipped mysteriously in September, jumped back up to 7.9 percent.
As noted, the original Obama jobs target was for December 2010. Yet the economy was not expected to freeze in place at that point but continue to grow. In fact, if one adjusts the original Obama target to reflect only enough additional job growth to absorb new workers (about 125,000 a month), then the target in October 2012 becomes 141.5 million, and the Obama jobs deficit remains at 7.7 million jobs. In short, allowing for normal growth in the labor force means the Obama jobs deficit two years later has declined by less than a half-million workers.
So is it that republican's just ignore facts or that you don't understand trend lines?
Obama breaks promises

New Hartford, NY

#14849 Nov 4, 2012
Obama promised 7.7 million jobs more than there now are. Obama LIED
Obama breaks promises

New Hartford, NY

#14850 Nov 4, 2012
Obama promised unemployment would be 5.6% at end of first term, unemployment is 7.9%. Obama LIED.
Obama breaks promises

New Hartford, NY

#14851 Nov 4, 2012
Obama promised to cut the deficit in half. Obama actually increased deficit 300%. Obama LIED.
really

Burbank, CA

#14852 Nov 4, 2012
gig NEG RO wrote:
<quoted text> Wake the F up.
The government has been filling this country for years with scum and giving them a free ride on the white man. Has let the darkies breed out of control with all the free food these savages can eat. They will never let their free meal ticket get lost. This isn't America, it the muslimnegrocntbos welfare states.
You know demographically, theres more white people on assistance than black people...
really

Burbank, CA

#14853 Nov 4, 2012
Obama breaks promises wrote:
Obama promised 7.7 million jobs more than there now are. Obama LIED
Again, do you not know facts or trend lines? Cuz if you knew trend lines you would know that obama promised those jobs before the recession left by bush went into full swing and it was physically impossible to make those jobs. However he stopped the recession and increased the job growth rate from negative 800,000 to positive 100,000, a job growth increase of 900,000...thats pretty stellar in my book.
really

Burbank, CA

#14854 Nov 4, 2012
Obama breaks promises wrote:
Obama promised to cut the deficit in half. Obama actually increased deficit 300%. Obama LIED.
the deficit has been decreased be 25%....so thats a point of you don't know facts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 5 hr Bruser 7,975
women would you castrate you husbands? 13 hr Charles 5
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,413
Police: Five men invade Copiague home (Feb '08) Tue Sad 45
The meaning of us Mon The truth 5
Amityville Village Facing 40% Property Tax Incr... Mon CopiagueGazette 1
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Mon mnm42510 60

Winter Storm Warning for Nassau County was issued at March 04 at 12:02PM EST

Massapequa Park News Video

Massapequa Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Jets Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Protecting Eli Top Priority for Giants Ahead of Free Agency
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Beason: Giants Have Approached Me About Pay Cut
Bleacher Report 9:42 AM
Cruz Will Be at OTAs, Won't Participate
Bleacher Report10:01 AM
New York Jets: 5 Best Options to Replace David Harris This Offseason