New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14766 Nov 3, 2012
So not only is Biden an arrogant, condescending, mocking, laughing clown, but he is also cheap being very tight with his money.
President Mitt

United States

#14767 Nov 3, 2012
Chaos in NJ and NYC as Fema runs out of water and people eating garbage. AND obama is out at another party.
President Mitt

United States

#14768 Nov 3, 2012
This weekend obama is going down.
david

Little Falls, NY

#14769 Nov 3, 2012
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it a bummer that we only have these two choices. Give everything to "the rich", or to "the poor"?
The so called "rich" are so crazy they think they need billions of dollars to survive. Many of them are so frightened this is how their minds work.
The so called "poor" live better lives than the middle class. They have actually gotten things like free horse back riding!
well let the super rich pay for the super poor and let us keep all of ours we work for.
President Mitt

United States

#14770 Nov 3, 2012
Failure obama was there for the Muslim brotherhood and no where to be found when Americans need help.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14771 Nov 3, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I have all the time in the world to make posts on here if I wish.
You see I have already worked for over 50 years and I have retired.
See unlike you I worked and I have earned a good retirement and I can be on here when and if I want.
So when you have worked for 50 years you can come back and make posts on here all day if you want too.
Have a nice day
I can also say that I have worked for 50 years, since my first jobs were babysitting jobs. I continued to work at my parents' business through HS, continued to work through college, then got a job in my field for many years, and now I am retired with a pension that I paid into for many years while I worked. However, I still have my home to take care of, grandchildren to spend time with, friends and family to visit with and help, keep up on how terrible our economy is, therefore, I don't have hours to spend putting comments on this forum.
So therefore, with your last statement, yes, I can come back and make posts on here all day, however, I'm not that lazy!!!
Really

Burbank, CA

#14772 Nov 3, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I can also say that I have worked for 50 years, since my first jobs were babysitting jobs. I continued to work at my parents' business through HS, continued to work through college, then got a job in my field for many years, and now I am retired with a pension that I paid into for many years while I worked. However, I still have my home to take care of, grandchildren to spend time with, friends and family to visit with and help, keep up on how terrible our economy is, therefore, I don't have hours to spend putting comments on this forum.
So therefore, with your last statement, yes, I can come back and make posts on here all day, however, I'm not that lazy!!!
Yet you seem to be on here a lot....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14773 Nov 3, 2012
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you assume a lot.
You have no idea how much work I do during a day.
Yes I do everything you do plus,
I have a motor home we take places and see people,
It is just that I take breaks when I am working around the house and read the stuff on here and if I feel like it I reply.
I am far from being lazy
Have a nice evening
Spike

Albany, NY

#14775 Nov 3, 2012
TeabaggerBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney IS a hero. He got 4 legal defferments from the draft and did I think a lot of good work in France during the last deferrment.
People don't realize that France can be a very dangerous place.
Romney may not have served, but he supported the draft while he was in France, so he is kind of a hero.
You never answered my questions, you chicken livered ass-jacket!
Bye Bye Romney

Corinth, NY

#14776 Nov 3, 2012
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, exactly what I said, the liberals that have lots of time to spend on the forums/internet, because they don't have to work, and may even be lazy in their home......they want to keep Obama so they won't lose their benefits. Therefore we are going to see more liberals on this forum with their red X's among other negative comments. Do you understand, NOW!!!!
"No, numbnuts...that ISN'T 'exactly what you said"

Shall I quote ?

" that people who support Obama can spend the most time on this forum and the internet, because they have the time."

Now, since you repukes, BY FAR...have the most postings on here (as I said, indicated by the little red x's)...it just stands to reason it's YOU losers who are spending 'the most time on this forum"....

Wouldn't it stand to reason that it takes far more time to devise your little repuke propaganda posts than it does to RATE those posts, Jethro ?

Anything else, inbred redneck ?
birdturd

Buffalo, NY

#14777 Nov 3, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> I see that you assume a lot.
You have no idea how much work I do during a day.
Yes I do everything you do plus,
I have a motor home we take places and see people,
It is just that I take breaks when I am working around the house and read the stuff on here and if I feel like it I reply.
I am far from being lazy
Have a nice evening
What a crock. This 64 year old senile beer bellied old man is on Topix almost 24/7. Tbird posts and reposts to himself many times using the same old copy and paste bullshit that he copied years ago from some liberal website.

Tbird comes on Topix rather than be with his family and his 34 year old retarded kid in his taxpayer paid for group home.

Tbird is a man of delusion insanity.

Don't even bother trying to give this stupid old man the facts. It would be a waste of your time.

Tbird Walter Constantine posted over 250 times that vaccinations caused autism which was a complete lie and I posted the real true facts of autism. It's a genetic disease. Tbird is like Obama always trying to blame something for his own faults.

This nut would have no troube causing a pandemic among children in which many got sick and some died.

There will be a special place in hell for Walter. He can play checkers with Saddam Hussein.
birdturd

Buffalo, NY

#14778 Nov 3, 2012
President Mitt wrote:
Chaos in NJ and NYC as Fema runs out of water and people eating garbage. AND obama is out at another party.
Yep, one stop for a photop op in New Jersey and Obama has wheels up going to Las Vegas.

Obama didn't even stop in New York because Obama knows he has sheeple lemmings that will vote for him even if Obama was on live TV killing a little baby and drinking its blood.

Obama would still get 96% of the black vote, almost 70& of the Hispanic votes and the vast majority of the zit faced college punk, Jew, stoner and white guilt liberal vote.
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14779 Nov 3, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you seem to be on here a lot....
Not nearly as often as tbird19482 and Bubba.
Plus there are more liberals on this forum than conservatives.
Wonder why? Are the conservatives more apt to be working and don't have the time?

“Mutt Romney say's I'm a bum.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14780 Nov 3, 2012
I sincerely hope that when Mutt Robme LOSES on Tuesday ALL his supporters and lovers commit suicide.
Bye Bye Romney

Corinth, NY

#14781 Nov 3, 2012
a47percenter wrote:
I sincerely hope that when Mutt Robme LOSES on Tuesday ALL his supporters and lovers commit suicide.
I'd be happy to assist anyone who asks.
Hillarygorella

Pompano Beach, FL

#14782 Nov 3, 2012
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
My experience with people who call everybody a liar is that THEY themselves are pathological liars.
Maybe you can't concieve of it, but there are people who give a large percentage of their little bit of money away.
LOL You just called me a liar, which according to your twisted Obamaworshippingbrain, makes YOU a liar, which was already well-known. LOL Now hold on to your teeny bit of money, because you will need it if the incompetent Obama fleeces the voters again. LOL
Hillarygorella

Pompano Beach, FL

#14783 Nov 3, 2012
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it a bummer that we only have these two choices. Give everything to "the rich", or to "the poor"?
The so called "rich" are so crazy they think they need billions of dollars to survive. Many of them are so frightened this is how their minds work.
The so called "poor" live better lives than the middle class. They have actually gotten things like free horse back riding!
Liar! LOL
Hillarygorella

Pompano Beach, FL

#14784 Nov 3, 2012
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't liberals. They are pals of the liberals.
Pathological liar! LOL
Hillarygorella

Pompano Beach, FL

#14785 Nov 3, 2012
Bye Bye Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be happy to assist anyone who asks.
For you, that's the sad truth; if you really live in Gloversville, the townspeople will surely want to pitch in. LOL
Geoff

Phoenix, AZ

#14786 Nov 3, 2012
a47percenter wrote:
Hey crackhead azzhole tell me one good thing the idiot obama did in office ya stupid moron......economy has worsened....gas and food prices have soared......especially since most people were losing jobs and their homes......US went from 9 trillion in deficit to 16+ trillion....and the idiot obama has only been lying to a brainless fool like you......grow a brain moron and vote for Romney......he will make the US a better country again.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 16 hr Bruser 7,931
Levittown Orthodontist Secures Patent for Devic... Tue Gerald Vonberger 1
Lottery announces LI million-dollar winners (Dec '13) Tue Lawndell Washington 14
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Dec 12 michelle_salem_ct 53
irish mob (Oct '13) Dec 11 sinnfein33 30
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Dec 10 Bruser 2,362

Massapequa Park News Video

Massapequa Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Massapequa Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Massapequa Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]