New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Obama is gone

Cicero, NY

#14118 Oct 29, 2012
Jimmy Carter is so happy that Obama was elected, now Jimmy moves up one notch from the bottom of worst Presidents. Jimme Carter would beat Obama in an election.
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Your typical Oshithead voter is brain dead anyway......Whoppi Goldberg of Masluter to name a few.
What trash this loser of a president attracts. What an embarrassment this has caused our great country.
Jimmy Carter never looked so good!
Remember the novelty of a black president is gone.....lets hope this piece of shit is black balled next Tuesday.
Romney Ryan 2012

Cicero, NY

#14119 Oct 29, 2012
New Projection: Romney 52, Obama 47
Brooklynn

Hicksville, NY

#14120 Oct 29, 2012
Obama is gone wrote:
Jimmy Carter is so happy that Obama was elected, now Jimmy moves up one notch from the bottom of worst Presidents. Jimme Carter would beat Obama in an election.
<quoted text>
dumbass, you can't change history. Bush had a repub congress until 2007! That is an indisputable. Fact.

Bush failed to win in Iraq, failed to win in Afghanistan , failed to catch bin laden, failed to prevent a recession, failed to balance a budget, failed to create jobs, and the Dow lost over 2000 points under his watch.

Get a grip on reality
STICK A FORK IN OBAMA

Monroe, NC

#14121 Oct 29, 2012
Brooklynn wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbass, you can't change history. Bush had a repub congress until 2007! That is an indisputable. Fact.
Bush failed to win in Iraq, failed to win in Afghanistan , failed to catch bin laden, failed to prevent a recession, failed to balance a budget, failed to create jobs, and the Dow lost over 2000 points under his watch.
Get a grip on reality
He's done!
Romney Ryan 2012

Cicero, NY

#14122 Oct 29, 2012
Americans will vote Obama out and admit they made a mistake in electing him.
RnR

Jamestown, NY

#14123 Oct 29, 2012
Romney Ryan 2012 wrote:
Americans will vote Obama out and admit they made a mistake in electing him.
Absolutley! I'm for the one who actually cares about America!
dumb

Massena, NY

#14124 Oct 29, 2012
How come,none of those go it alone repukes,that say the govt. should stay out of the states affairs,aren't saying that to Obama in reference to Hurricne Sandy.When disaster strikes,they all want fed. aid,proving how hypocritical they are.The govt. plays a neccessary role in our lives,and we need it,despite what these repukes say.Even gov.Christie,thanked Obama for the great job he's doing.Remember Romney said earlier,that we should get rid of FEMA,and turn their role over to the states.I dont see anyone in these states,saying that now.
LA DAILY NEWS FOR ROMNEY

Monroe, NC

#14125 Oct 29, 2012
On Saturday the Daily News, the second largest daily newspaper in the metropolitan Los Angeles area, endorsed Mitt Romney for President in 2012. In 2008 the Daily News endorsed Barack Obama:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14126 Oct 29, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Teddy is just having a bit of a tantrum.... his partisan hack ass ... his teabagger ass ...
Oh, dear. Such anger. Who's having the tantrum, little man?

dumb

Massena, NY

#14127 Oct 29, 2012
Hey,what about those rmoney jeep ads,talk about dishonesty?Chrysler put out a notice,saying everythig he said is a lie.He is still trying to take credit for Obama saving the American Auto Industry.
chuck

Methuen, MA

#14128 Oct 29, 2012
No wonder your so dumb. If thats where you get your news.
GetReal

Schenectady, NY

#14129 Oct 29, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, dear. Such anger. Who's having the tantrum, little man?
Don't you know? It's you.
IOWA FOR ROMNEY

Monroe, NC

#14130 Oct 29, 2012
Four of the major newspapers in Iowa have all endorsed Mitt Romney. Led by the Des Moines Register endorsement of Romney yesterday, the Cedar Rapids Gazette, Quad City Times, and Sioux City Journal have all followed suit. The Register, which endorsed Barack Obama for the presidency in 2008 (as well as every Democratic presidential candidate since 1972), has changed its mind:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14131 Oct 29, 2012
Brooklynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip on reality
Bush Bush Bush waah waah WAAAAAHHHH!!

More Bush OCD. It's a pandemic among the Angry Left.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14133 Oct 29, 2012
GetReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know? It's you.
And now we have the Angry Albany Troll heard from ...

There, there, little man - don't cry - our long national nightmare is almost over.

Uninstalling Obama 2008 .... 99% complete ...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14134 Oct 29, 2012
And now we have Obama's Labor Dept talking about delaying Friday's Jobs report until after the election.

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/10/29/lab...

Could it be the numbers are shaping up to be yet another dire indictment of the Incompetent-in-Chief's failure on the economy?

How conVEEEEnient ....
Pol Pot Obama

White Hall, AR

#14135 Oct 29, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea go Po Pot. I'm not gonna fact check anything you say cuz it sounds like a fact because it benefits my beliefs. Who cares if something is factually correct anyways. Facts are so overrated. I mean, under Bush's presidency we shot up spending by over 400%. Thats a fact. Does it seem right no, so we should just ignore it. Yay No Facts!! </sarcasm>
Gee being a top level executor as you claim you are, being a graduate of prestigious university as you claim you are...you sure seem to spend all day on the internet and hanging out in forums...sounds like you lie as much as Obama.....get a job kid.
Wabsi

Schenectady, NY

#14136 Oct 29, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
And now we have Obama's Labor Dept talking about delaying Friday's Jobs report until after the election.
Could it be the numbers are shaping up to be yet another dire indictment of the Incompetent-in-Chief's failure on the economy?
How conVEEEEnient ....
You are an amazing indivual. Every time you post a link to an article, it fails to back up your "facts". It's kind of like you're not reading the same articles as the rest of us.

Tell us, are you a big Fox News fan? Because that would explain your lack of comprehension and failing to grasp key concepts.

Now, don't get me wrong, I support the mentally challenged, so I fully understand that you're doing your best...it's not your fault, you were just born a little less intelligent than the average person.
Wabsi

Schenectady, NY

#14137 Oct 29, 2012
Pol Pot Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee being a top level executor as you claim you are, being a graduate of prestigious university as you claim you are...you sure seem to spend all day on the internet and hanging out in forums...sounds like you lie as much as Obama.....get a job kid.
Executor? He is an "executive". An executor fulfills the wishes of the deceased through a last will and testament.

Again, your reading comprehension fails you.
Wabsi

Schenectady, NY

#14138 Oct 29, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
How conVEEEEnient ....
I know that you listen to Fox News, but have you heard about a storm called "Sandy" that is hitting Washington as we speak, or doesn't Rush Limbaugh talk about such things.

Wait! Maybe Obama has paid the airforce to seed the clouds in order to create this hurricane, thus delaying the jobs report!!!!!

Yes, that's it!!!!! Quick, call Bill O'Reilly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wooden grain scale (Mar '07) 21 hr Calvin James 72
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Thu Bruser 7,932
Levittown Orthodontist Secures Patent for Devic... Dec 16 Gerald Vonberger 1
Lottery announces LI million-dollar winners (Dec '13) Dec 16 Lawndell Washington 14
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Dec 12 michelle_salem_ct 53
irish mob (Oct '13) Dec 11 sinnfein33 30

Massapequa Park News Video

Massapequa Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Massapequa Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Massapequa Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News