created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,599 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
12,421 - 12,440 of 16,777 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
URATURDBURGER

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
My, the Obamatools are posting like angry little losers tonite - sounds they've just realized the Incompetent in Chief is going down to ignominious defeat next week, and the high keening wail of angry losers has begun.
Hell hath no fury like a leftist spurned.
I WANT ROMNEY TO WIN!!!

I seriously want that idiot to win, because he's going f**ck you teabaggers up the arse but good, and you're too stupid to know it!

LMAO.... I can't wait for you to sit in front of your television and watch Romney and his rich buddies get rid of your mortgage interest deduction. I can't wait for your kids to move back in with you because Romney and his buddies have shipped their jobs overseas! LMAO!!!!

If Obama wins, it'll be boring, but if Romney wins, you teabaggers will be a riot to listen to!
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you didn't bother to read any of the articles on the page or the next page or the next.
You just went to the bottom of the page and hit on the Dem. fraud site.
So why don't you go back and read some of these articles.
You keep saying it is the DEMs that are doing all the voter fraud when the Republicans are doing as much if not MORE.
They have tried to change the reg. laws and cut early voting, and a lot more.
I didn't see you include anything about the Rep. voter fraud when you were claming all this Dem. voter fraud.
LIKE I said you don't think the REPUBLICANs aren't doing the samething?
Have a nice night
OH YOU just might want to read some of those articles before you keep saying it is the DEMs doing all the voter fraud stuff.
Teddy is just having a bit of a tantrum. He's still upset because he pledged he would vote for who cut spending more...and the answer is Obama...and now that drives him mad so his partisan hack ass is clinging to whatever talking points from fox news he can listen to and ignoring all media because his teabagger ass can't take the truth.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Pol Pot Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
The recession was started from loaning money to people from Fannie may and Freddie mac who didn't have the capacity to pay it back.You Know...the democratic run Fannie may and Freddie mac....you know the Bill Clinton..everyone owns a house even if they can't pay for it.
I bet Mitt Romney and the other wealthy people paid more in taxes last year then you did idiot ass.....More in money and more as a percentage.
You might want to look up the facts about Freddy and fanny.
Here read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fannie_Mae
And look under the 2000 section and read where in 2004 the regs. were relaxed and the Bush admon let more people get loans
Have a nice night
FilthyRichUBet

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

As an obscenely wealthy person, I'm here to tell you that Mitt Romney will be good for Americans...at least, Americans who are worth a billion dollars.

Mitt's going to get rid of those pesky rules and regulations that have prevented people like me from doing business in America. You see, China and India don't make me waste money on expensive luxuries like safety exits and fire extinguishers. Also, the NAZI Department of Labor won't let me hire Americans for 45 cents an hour.

Mitt Romney is good for business.
FilthyRichUBet

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to look up the facts about Freddy and fanny.
Here read this
And look under the 2000 section and read where in 2004 the regs. were relaxed and the Bush admon let more people get loans
Have a nice night
Bush let more people get loans because Wall Street wanted to build the ETF market for mortgages. They bundled millions of worthless mortgages (given under the REPUBLICAN Whitehouse) and sold them in the ETF markets to smaller lending institutions and fund-managers.

By the time the numbers of defaults started to hit, it was too late.
TeaBaggerBob

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney understands middle class America.

Look, I admit that Mitt was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. And I'll give you that he hasn't ever paid a mortgage, car payment or college loan. And I can't deny that he's shipped lots of American jobs overseas. And you can really argue that he pays a lower tax rate than most every middle-class worker.

But you cannot deny that he has nice hair.
dumb

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Pol Pot Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
The recession was started from loaning money to people from Fannie may and Freddie mac who didn't have the capacity to pay it back.You Know...the democratic run Fannie may and Freddie mac....you know the Bill Clinton..everyone owns a house even if they can't pay for it.
I bet Mitt Romney and the other wealthy people paid more in taxes last year then you did idiot ass.....More in money and more as a percentage.
If you bothered to do the mimimum research,you'd find that the vast majority of economists say,that the fannies had very little to do with the recession.Also,dumbass it was bush 2 that really pushed the everybody must own a home idea.Yes.just what we need lower taxes on the people who got us into this mess,and who've benefitted most from the recovery.He paid more,but he didn't pay a bigger percentage,guaranteed.Lower taxes for the rich never have and never will go hand in hand with a healthy economy.The best economic times America ever had were the 50s and 60s,yet the taxes ranged from 90% to 73%.So lower taxes on the rich,meaans absolutely nothing to our economic health,nor does it affect investing.If people see a good business opportunity,they are going to go for it,regardless of tax rates.God you're dumb,along with being a wanna-be
dumb

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to look up the facts about Freddy and fanny.
Here read this
Have a nice night
There you go again with the facts.Don't you know by now,how mad they will get?If they aren't allowed to have their made up rumors,and right wing nut job blog pastings,whatever will they do?
dumb

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

TeaBaggerBob wrote:
Mitt Romney understands middle class America.
Look, I admit that Mitt was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. And I'll give you that he hasn't ever paid a mortgage, car payment or college loan. And I can't deny that he's shipped lots of American jobs overseas. And you can really argue that he pays a lower tax rate than most every middle-class worker.
But you cannot deny that he has nice hair.
If he wasn't a lying repuke,he'd make a nice Montgomery-Wards Catalogue,male model.I can just see him smoking a pipe,while wearing an Arrow shirt.
what a crock

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy Carter's CRA Community re=einvestmnet act and Bill Clinton's repeal of the Glass-Steagal Act led to this mess.

Minorities who were too stupid and too dumb to buy a house were allowed too and banks that had to loan them the money or get sued. Greed also was involved.

Obama is the worst president ever.

His foreign policy has been to snub our allies and reach out to our enemies, who have responded
to the outreach with disdain. The successes he’s had in the war on terror have been possible by following the policies created by President George W. Bush – ones that he criticized as a senator.

Obama’s campaign has been reduced to silly trivialities such as Big Bird and binders. He’s
spent. He’s done. He doesn’t even propose a real agenda for another term. It’s time to end this on Nov. 6.

Matthew Bartle

Obama: Longest period of unemployment over 8% since the Great Depression
Obama: Added more to the national debt than ANY president in history and did it in less
than 4 years Obama: Most number of people in poverty in the history of the United States
Obama: Has signed more executive orders than any president in U.S. history in his 1st term

Gas prices have doubled

Obama: Cost of living sky-rocketed

Obama: U.S. debt was downgraded from AAA status for the first time ever

Obama: Federal spending as a percentage of GDP (25 percent) is the highest that it has been
since World War II.

Obama: Most people on food stamps in U.S. history
47 million Americans

Obama: Real median household income has decreased by more than 4000 dollars since
Barack Obama entered the White House.

Obama: The number of long-term unemployed Americans has risen from 2.7 million to 5.2 million
since Obama took office.

Obama: United States has lost more than 300,000 education jobs.

Obama: Velocity of money (a very important indicator of economic health) has plunged to a
post-World War II low.

http://tpnn.com/index.php/obama-campaign-want...

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e...

My fellow Americans, the liberal media news and TV programs are pulling out all the stops because they know Obama is losing right now. Obama and the Democrats have brought us the most hateful, hatemongering, name calling juvenile campaign in American history.

I ask you to please vote form Mitt Romney and throw Obama out into the streets. Let Obama go back to Rev Wright's racist church and be a community organizer because he sure as heck wasn't a president. Obama hs been campaigning for the entire 4 years as president. It's time to go Obama.

Yes, there were several responsible cuts in a bloated budget that had to be done, but it did not leave the State Department with a zero balance. According to columnist Byron York, even though the State Department denied a request for an increase in funding for consulate security in Libya, it approved a request from U.S. diplomats in Vienna to spend $108,000 to buy a charging station for its new fleet of Chevy Volts –part of what the Obama administration calls the “greening of the embassy.” This seems t indicate quite patently a skewing of priorities.

In a similar vein, Edward Klein, author of the best seller “The Amateur,” reported that he discovered that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton originally approved these requests but was turned down by someone in the White House. Who and why? We have four Americans dead and a consulate burned down and for two weeks the administration blamed it on a video? This is a blatant cover-up and a political scandal of massive proportions that The News tries to minimize. Instead it should be calling for congressional action to get to the bottom of this.

VP Joe Biden made two more gaffes today but why even bother. Biden is a moron.
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

what a crock wrote:
My fellow Americans, the liberal media news and TV programs are pulling out all the stops because they know Obama is losing right now.
You know Obama is ahead right? He has a probability of winning around 75%. Romney needs to win around around 5 swing states to win...Obama needs to win...2...that are already leaning toward him by 4 points...

Gonna go ahead and say Obama wins..
Pol Pot Obama

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bothered to do the mimimum research,you'd find that the vast majority of economists say,that the fannies had very little to do with the recession.Also,dumbass it was bush 2 that really pushed the everybody must own a home idea.Yes.just what we need lower taxes on the people who got us into this mess,and who've benefitted most from the recovery.He paid more,but he didn't pay a bigger percentage,guaranteed.Lower taxes for the rich never have and never will go hand in hand with a healthy economy.The best economic times America ever had were the 50s and 60s,yet the taxes ranged from 90% to 73%.So lower taxes on the rich,meaans absolutely nothing to our economic health,nor does it affect investing.If people see a good business opportunity,they are going to go for it,regardless of tax rates.God you're dumb,along with being a wanna-be
You're not very bright are you?
this is the end

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

If Americans are stupid enough and want to see their country go bankrupt and destroyed by 2016 they will vote for Obama.

Iran will have a nuke by then and Chinese will punk out Obama and take Taiwan back. Who's gonna stop them? Obama? No.

Putin and Russia will do whatever it pleases.

Obama's miserable Arab Spring will be a disaster as countries from those nations will attack Israel.

This would lead to Russia, China America and others taking sides which means a world war.

The Middle East will explode with Mulsim terrorists a nuclear Iran shutting down the Straits of Hormuz. Hezbullah Shia attacking the oil fields in Sunni Saudi Arabia.

Cyber attacks from all over the word cripple America and cause mass panic in the United States.

So you want Obama. This is what you're gonna get. Yu don't even care if you're wrong Obama has your head up his ass.
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Pol Pot Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not very bright are you?
Cuz you know...him looking at facts makes him not bright right?
Pol Pot Obama

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

URATURDBURGER wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrats don't run Fannie May or Freddie Mac, you idiot, but rich republicans DID run the Wall Street firms who sold the worthless, mortgage-backed ETF's which caused the recession.
You Teabaggers really don't mind just making sh*t up, do you?
In case you didn't know, Congress (democrats AND republicans) created Freddie Mac and Fannie May.
I guess they didn't teach things like that in the third grade.
Barney Frank and Chris Dodd were in charge of Fannie may and Freddie Mac..and their the one's that drove it into the ground.
When GW wanted to fix Fannie and Freddie...then SEN Obama stood up on the floor of congress and said if any changes were made he would filibuster it.
Sounds like you flunked your college entrance exams idiot ass.
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Pol Pot Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney Frank and Chris Dodd were in charge of Fannie may and Freddie Mac..and their the one's that drove it into the ground.
When GW wanted to fix Fannie and Freddie...then SEN Obama stood up on the floor of congress and said if any changes were made he would filibuster it.
please provide links because i just did a search and all i found were conspiracy sites most of which are full of viruses. Provide a main stream media link that states your claims are true...cuz i'm gonna guess they're not...
right on

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

That is also correct Pol Pot Obama poster.

They lied their asses off about it.

Barney Frank's being a gay ass.
really

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

right on wrote:
That is also correct Pol Pot Obama poster.
They lied their asses off about it.
Barney Frank's being a gay ass.
Yea go Po Pot. I'm not gonna fact check anything you say cuz it sounds like a fact because it benefits my beliefs. Who cares if something is factually correct anyways. Facts are so overrated. I mean, under Bush's presidency we shot up spending by over 400%. Thats a fact. Does it seem right no, so we should just ignore it. Yay No Facts!! </sarcasm>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Pol Pot Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you were the one that flunked out.
Why don't you look up just who was the MAJORITY LEADER of the House Financial services comm. before Frank took over in 2007.
Mike Okley was the Majority leader of that comm. and the Republicans were in control of the whole gov.
The House, the Sen. and the Pres, from 2001 to 2007
the Reps. had complete control of congress for 12 years 1995 to 2007
SO when all this Housing stuff went down the Republicans were in control
Look it up.
Question to you WHY in 2004 was B.Frank , the MINORITY LEADER of that comm. was brought in front of a house investigative comm to answer questions about Freddy and Fanny, why wasn't the MAJORITY LEADER there and questioned, why was it the MINORITY LEADER?
I guess the REPS. that were in control of Congress didn't want to stand up and take credit for what they did.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea go Po Pot. I'm not gonna fact check anything you say cuz it sounds like a fact because it benefits my beliefs. Who cares if something is factually correct anyways. Facts are so overrated. I mean, under Bush's presidency we shot up spending by over 400%. Thats a fact. Does it seem right no, so we should just ignore it. Yay No Facts!! </sarcasm>
The Republicans can't stand the FACT they were in control of congress when this all went down,
They controled both houses of Congress from 1995 to 2007 and the Pres from 2001 to 2009
So they had complete control of the Gov. and could have passed a bill to reform all this before the bubble burst but they didn't and they just want to blame the DEMs.
Have a nice night

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Massapequa Park News Video

•••
•••

Massapequa Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE