New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

fairness

Massena, NY

#14015 Oct 27, 2012
liar wrote:
<quoted text>not true. but, a good inflammatory lie is always the province of a red neck, robotic, teapublican who never lets facts or truth interfere with his prejudice.
Right on the money.Have you noticed how obsessed,and down right fascinated they are with the rape and sodomy part.It's almost like they've fantisized about it.It's eerie to read them continually posting about rape and sodomy,it's almost like they wish they could have been there to watch it happen.
kampbyll

Windsor, NY

#14016 Oct 27, 2012
i will vote , but not for Obama , sorry NY im not with you on that side , or the football team , im a Dallas fan! anyways who ever wins , best of luck to them , this is the biggest election iv seen so far and proud to be a part of it
fairness

Massena, NY

#14017 Oct 27, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
tHat day would have never happened if Clinton had taken care of Osama with one of the numerous chances he had. Also Clinton kept letting terroists get away with attacks and Clinton did not respondM. Bush did!!!
Bush beat the hell out og al quaida while obama has allowed al quaida to spread into 40 countreies.
<quoted text>
Bullshit.Bush 2 was warned numerous times,that Al Quieda was up to something.He didn't listen,because he was too busy trying to start a war with Iraq.Chiclet teeth Condi Rice,didn't even know what Al Quieda was,and she was a key element in Bushs' team.We got sucker punched on 9/11,because Bush took his eye off the ball.
liberal

New York, NY

#14018 Oct 27, 2012
He was reading my pet goat.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14019 Oct 27, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said LIAR back up what you have posted with sites we can read the real proof.
AGAIN YOU CAN'T
Have a good night
Come on BIRD back up all these SO CALLED FACTS you keep posting.
You run your mouth off but when somebody asks you to back up your posts with something they can read you can't.
Is that because all you are doing is telling us a bunch of B.S.?
Well we are all out here waiting for you to back up your B.S. with some type of proof, Just show us some B.S. article you read, don't try to tell people that I am posting lies and the sites I post aren't where you can fine the articles and info from places like the GAO or IRS because I have gone back and made sure they all work.
SO BIG BIRD Back up what YOU call facts with some web sites where we can read some facts to back up your B.S. and not some youtube or BS forum where somebody said this or that.
Have a nice night

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14020 Oct 27, 2012
fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.Bush 2 was warned numerous times,that Al Quieda was up to something.He didn't listen,because he was too busy trying to start a war with Iraq.Chiclet teeth Condi Rice,didn't even know what Al Quieda was,and she was a key element in Bushs' team.We got sucker punched on 9/11,because Bush took his eye off the ball.
NO WAY!!
Can't be.
They all say that Clinton knew all about this.
SO WHY would you even think G.W. would know about it , and if he did WHY didn't he go after Osama or any other AL Quieda members with - in a couple of months of when he took over?
No it is easyer to blame Clinton then take credit for his mess up,
They get P.O.ed when you say that G.W. left office in the middle of what was as close to a depression as you can get and 2 wars and Obama had to take over that mess, but when Bush had 10 months to do something about Al Quieda before 9/11 and HE didn't, So it is all Clintons fault.
GEE They can blame Clinton for not going after AL Quieda before Bush came into office and then they can blame Obama for not turning around the econmey as soon as he got into office,
I would think giving an order to go after Al Quieda would have been a lot easier than turning the whole economy around.
But what do I know?
G.W. didn't do either.
OH!!!! forgive me G.W. did turn our econmey around.
He took it from having a surplus to a deficit of over a trillion dollars.
So I guess going after Al Quieda was harder to do than turn our econmey around.
Have a nice night
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#14022 Oct 27, 2012
kampbyll wrote:
i will vote , but not for Obama , sorry NY im not with you on that side , or the football team , im a Dallas fan! anyways who ever wins , best of luck to them , this is the biggest election iv seen so far and proud to be a part of it
Don't apologize....most of NNY will not be voting for Obama. I know that NY state is mostly democratic, however many of the democrats are also disappointed in Obama. Good for you..smart one... not for Obama!!!
really

Burbank, CA

#14023 Oct 27, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
Here are FACTS:
Obama promised to cut the deficit in half, instead he increased it over 300%.
Obama promised to close Gitmo, it is still open.
Obama promised unemployment would not go over 8%, unemployment went up to 10% plus and now, per Obama unemployment shoulde be 5.6% and instead it is at least 7.8%.
Obama has created poverty.
Obama is the foodstamp President
The list goes on and on.
In what world do you live in that the deficit increased? You in no way could be more wrong about that fact.I could literally tell you the Holocaust never happened and all of germany was on vacation from the year 1935-1945 and that is more accurate than saying the deficit has grown.
Guess who

Ogdensburg, NY

#14025 Oct 28, 2012
Petraeus on Benghazi: It Wasn't Me

by Joel B. Pollak 26 Oct 2012

Central Intelligence Agency director David Petraeus has emphatically denied that he or anyone else at the CIA refused assistance to the former Navy SEALs who requested it three times as terrorists attacked the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on the night of Sep. 11. The Weekly Standard and ABC News report that Petraeus's denial effectively implicates President Barack Obama, since a refusal to assist "would have been a presidential decision."

Earlier today, Denver local reporter Kyle Clarke of KUSA-TV did what the national media largely refuses to do, asking Obama directly whether the Americans in Benghazi were denied requests for aid. Obama dodged the question, but implied that he had known about the attacks as they were "happening."

Emails released earlier this week indicated that the White House had been informed almost immediately that a terror group had taken responsibility for the attack in Benghazi, and Fox News reported this morning that the two former Navy SEALs, Ty Woods and Glen Doherty, had been refused in requests for assistance they had made from the CIA annex.

Jake Tapper quoted Petraeus this afternoon denying that the CIA was responsible for the refusal: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate."

As William Kristol of the Weekly Standard notes, that leaves only President Obama himself to blame:

So who in the government did tell “anybody” not to help those in need? Someone decided not to send in military assets to help those Agency operators. Would the secretary of defense make such a decision on his own? No.

It would have been a presidential decision. There was presumably a rationale for such a decision. What was it? When and why—and based on whose counsel obtained in what meetings or conversations—did President Obama decide against sending in military assets to help the Americans in need?

Earlier today, Charles Woods, father of Ty Woods, called the White House's explanations for events in Benghazi a "pack of lies" and implied that those in the administration who could have helped, but refused, were guilty of "murder." He added:

My son violated his orders in order to protect the lives of at least 30 people. He risked his life to be a hero. I wish that the leadership in the White House had the same moral courage that my son displayed with his life.

Also today, the State Department shut down questions from reporters about Libya at a press briefing in Washington. The administration, as a whole, seems to have decided to say nothing further about Benghazi until after election--except for Petraeus, who was directly implicated by charges that the CIA failed to help, and who was thereby compelled to provide a response that points, inexorably, to the man in the Oval Office.
Guess who

Ogdensburg, NY

#14026 Oct 28, 2012
Clinton asked for more security in Benghazi, Obama said no

Last night, it was revealed that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had ordered more security at the U.S. mission in Benghazi before it was attacked where four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens were murdered by Al-Qaeda but President Obama denied the request.

The news broke on TheBlazeTV’s “Wilkow!” hosted by Andrew Wilkow, by best-selling author, Ed Klein who said the legal counsel to Clinton had informed him of this information.

Klein also said that those same sources said that former President Bill Clinton has been “urging” his wife to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election.

http://www.examiner.com/article/clinton-asked...
Guess who

Ogdensburg, NY

#14027 Oct 28, 2012
That above alone, besides ANY other reason is enough to vote Obama out ...if not charge him with Murder....remember we impeached a couple of Pres. for a whole lot less than this ...

Romney and Ryan 2012 and BEYOND

I like toy story what can I say
Guess who

Ogdensburg, NY

#14028 Oct 28, 2012
“We stand by what was in the column, and if that changes we will clear it up for our readers,” the San Francisco Chronicle’s deputy metro editor, Trapper Byrne, wrote.

It has been reported Barack Obama spoke with Jeremiah Wright about getting out the vote.
Photo credit: Mark Wilson/Getty
“I don’t care if he spoke with Jeremiah Wright or not,” Carl Evans, from Bethany, said.“We have freedom of religion in America. If he wants to go to his church, get spiritual and political advice from that racist pig, more power to Obama. Let them handle snakes and dance on burning coals. We all know what kind of a person and leader Barack Obama is. His actions and, more recently, his inactions tells America exactly who he is.”

The Obama campaign denied the allegations that Barack Obama spoke with Jeremiah Wright.“It is not true…The story is totally incorrect,” the campaign’s rapid-response director, Lis Smith, stated in an email to The Daily Caller.

“We stand by what was in the column, and if that changes we will clear it up for our readers,” the San Francisco Chronicle’s deputy metro editor, Trapper Byrne, wrote.

It has been reported Barack Obama spoke with Jeremiah Wright about getting out the vote.
Photo credit: Mark Wilson/Getty
“I don’t care if he spoke with Jeremiah Wright or not,” Carl Evans, from Bethany, said.“We have freedom of religion in America. If he wants to go to his church, get spiritual and political advice from that racist pig, more power to Obama. Let them handle snakes and dance on burning coals. We all know what kind of a person and leader Barack Obama is. His actions and, more recently, his inactions tells America exactly who he is.”

The Obama campaign denied the allegations that Barack Obama spoke with Jeremiah Wright.“It is not true…The story is totally incorrect,” the campaign’s rapid-response director, Lis Smith, stated in an email to The Daily Caller.

http://www.examiner.com/article/newspaper-sta...
EVEN MORE OBAMA LIES

Monroe, NC

#14029 Oct 28, 2012
President Obama has lately been touting the claim that he's created 5.2 million new jobs as President. His fantastic boast is featured in a new TV ad. But FactCheck.org says not so fast. Those claims are "inflated," to say the least.
FactCheck notes that the 5.2 million claim is accurate, such as it is. But what makes it "inflated" is that the jobs number refers only to jobs created after 2010 and does not include the 4.3 million that were lost earlier in Obama's term.
Further, according to FactCheck, Obama's number counts only private-sector jobs and does not include the "continuing losses" of jobs in the government sector as state and local jurisdictions find their budgets so overspent that pink slips have resulted.
FactCheck goes on to note that far from an actual gain of 5.2 million, once earlier losses are removed, Obama has in fact only realized some 967,000 jobs, which includes a credit of 453,000 private-sector jobs which will be added through the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) benchmarking process.
FactCheck also slaps Obama for his website claim that Mitt Romney said he thought the end of the war in Iraq was "tragic." Romney did not actually say this at all. What Romney actually said was that the pace of Obama's troop withdrawal was tragic. He never said ending a war was tragic.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/...
Guess who

Ogdensburg, NY

#14030 Oct 28, 2012
I think Romney should ask Hillary to be in HIS cabinet after the election....now that would be a site,and what a way to flip her nose up at her former boss that threw her under the bus....

Well what do you say Hillary ,just let the media have your paper work on the attack in Libya, and come over from the DARK SIDE.

Trust the force with you Hillary...
BLOOD ON HIS HANDS

Monroe, NC

#14031 Oct 28, 2012
President Obama ran into a buzzsaw yesterday while doing a round-robin of satellite interviews with local news outlets in crucial swing states -- and by "buzzsaw," I mean that rare form of species known as a "real reporter." Kyle Clark of Colorado's KUSA actually asked Obama about the latest revelations out of Libya. According to Fox News, the three requests for help made during the seven-hour attack on our consulate in Benghazi were met with orders from U.S. officials to "stand down." Wisely, Obama dodged this question entirely.

I say "wisely" because, as of right now, outside of a very few exceptions, the CorruptMedia has coordinated with the White House to create a complete blackout around this story. Not even yesterday's denial from the CIA that indirectly implicates the White House garnered any media attention.
Guess who

Ogdensburg, NY

#14032 Oct 28, 2012
From Bloomberg

"Like a restless suitor eager to move on, General Motors Co.(GM) wants to end its four-year relationship with the U.S. government. Washington, to its credit, has no intention of playing the chump.

GM, bailed out with $50 billion from the Troubled Asset Relief Program, wants the U.S. Treasury to sell its remaining 26.5 percent stake quickly, even if that means taking a huge loss. The unnecessary oversight and intervention that comes with its “Government Motors” status, GM argues, is holding the company back.

Bailouts aren’t free -- for either side -- a point worth highlighting as critics continue to beat up on the Treasury for not extracting more pain from the banks and companies it rescued. GM’s fitful relationship with its government overseers should help deter the poor decision-making that landed companies at Washington’s doorstep.
cannot find

Massena, NY

#14033 Oct 28, 2012
Where do they show polling places for your address?
abc

Ilion, NY

#14035 Oct 28, 2012
yes for sure
Guess who

Ogdensburg, NY

#14036 Oct 28, 2012
You can call your party head quarters to get polling places anywhere....they can also look up to see if you are registered to vote or not as well...they will do this for you over the phone.....

Here is a link that may help..

http://www.vote411.org/enter-your-address#.UI...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#14037 Oct 28, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Were out of Iraq,
We're out of Iraq because the Bush administration negotiated a SOFA saying we would be.

Obama obediently carried out the Bush SOFA and somehow didn't fcuk it up.

Amazing.
really wrote:
<quoted text>leaving afghanistan,
You're a credulous fool. We're still in Afghanistan up to our ears, with the blood of 1500 dead American soldiers on Obama's hands - QUADRUPLING the Afghanistan death toll of all previous years.
really wrote:
<quoted text>osama bin laden is dead,
Yes, OBL is dead because DEVGRU took him down while Obama was playing golf. They tracked him down thanks to information extracted from high-value detainees by the CIA interrogators that Obama and Holder shut down, and then even threatened to PROSECUTE for keeping Americans safe.

And our dishonorable POTUS postures over it for personal political gain.
really wrote:
<quoted text>were out of a recession, our economy is growing,
... yeah - at 1.5% p.a., FAR short of the economic recovery we need to get out of the hole Obama has dug us into.
really wrote:
<quoted text>gun rights are safer and guns are more available,

A bald-faced lie: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...
really wrote:
<quoted text>Iran has had the hardest sanctions ever pushed in its history and is beginning to move toward working with US,
More lies. Iran is still spinning up 20% enriched uranium at Fordo at increasing rates, putting more centrifuges on-line and nearing breakout capacity while Obama destroys our alliance with Israel and the mullahs are laughing up their sleeves that Americans were so foolish to have elected this incompetent.
really wrote:
<quoted text>A dictator has been taken down in Libya,
... and replaced with a radical islamist regime from the same fundamentalist roots that spawned OBL and AQ. Egypt also, and Syria is next. The entire region is falling behind a black curtain of Iranian-backed radical islamist fundamentalism that is even more dangerous, and will prove even more oppressive to the people (especially the women) of the region.

Obama will go down in history as the POTUS who lost the Middle East.

Just throw the incompetent, failed bum out before he wreaks even more damage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
irish mob (Oct '13) 14 hr ClipperHatBoy 31
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 21 hr Bruser 7,937
Dogwood la Wed Sambee 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Dec 23 Bruser 2,365
Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Dec 22 GODBlessAmerica 11
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Dec 22 James 6
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Dec 21 Kevywright 56

Massapequa Park News Video

Massapequa Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Massapequa Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Massapequa Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:41 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:41PM
Breaking Down Eagles' Game Plan vs. Giants
Bleacher Report10:49 PM
Jets vs. Dolphins: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
Bleacher Report12:04 AM
Jets' Week 17 Preview vs. Dolphins
Bleacher Report 5:04 AM
New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: Complete Week 17 Preview for Miami
NBC Sports 5:09 AM
Friday morning one-liners