ATV driver dies after snow crash

A 20-year-old West Babylon man who ran his ATV off the road in the snow on Sunday died Monday night from severe brain trauma. Full Story
Melissa Lucenti

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Jul 16, 2009
I miss you petey..... all day iv been thinking of you AND EVERYDAY AND ALL NIGHT..... and thank you for your signs its never going to be the same way ever and no one will replace you ... in everyones eyes you are still alive just somewhere special.. i love you so much... and one day the chain will be back again.. we love you n miss you so much.. Lenny said hello...
goodnight petey ...
Doreen Manzo

Brooklyn, NY

#42 Nov 2, 2009
Petey your signs will come to me forever & ever, I know in my heart you see me each and every day and know what I am going through. You know everything,, one day I will be happy again!!!!Your the best and your face your SMILE will live on forever. Just ask God for me,, why he took you away??? Missing you like crazy my handsome beautiful Son Petey, you would of been ""24"" years old already.... WOW.... Tears forever pray for me Petey and help me please to accept this..!!! I pray for you each and every moment.... I pray your happy...... I Love you my baby boy xoxoxoxox Petey Lucenti Jr. xoxoxoxo
love Mom tears forever! XOXOXO
Doreen Manzo

Brooklyn, NY

#43 Dec 2, 2009
Peter Lucenti Jr. Missing you like crazy, I could go on and on and on>>>> I Love you Love Mom xoxoxxo
Doreen Manzo

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Dec 30, 2009
Petey Merry Christmas & Happy New Year In Heaven 2010 Your smile will """live on forever""" in my heart & soul. Missing you my baby boy. xoxoxo Love Mom xoxoxo I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Doreen Manzo

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Jan 20, 2010
Its ""2010"" already Petey almost 4 years have gone without you, words cant descibe the feelings of you not being around anymore. It gets harder each and every day. People just dont understand!!! no one does!!!! I try to stay strong but inside of me I'm heartbroken for you.You had your whole life ahead of you, you were only 20 years young... Im trying Petey,I'm trying to stay strong... I miss you so much. I Love you my Son, My Baby Boy Peter Lucenti Jr. xoxoxox Love Mom tears forever!!
Doreen Manzo

Brooklyn, NY

#46 Feb 2, 2010
Petey it's almost Feb. 12th you will be gone 4 years this year ""already" " Still unsure, still in shock, still not knowing exactly what happened to you that day. Only God knows the reason and how it all happened. I ask myself these questions each and every day I wake. Missing you like crazy. Tears Forever!!...No one out there can ever imagine........ I Love you Petey, xoxoxo Love Mom Doreen Manzo xoxoxoxxoxoxo
Doreen Manzo

AOL

#47 Feb 9, 2010
Petey its gonna snow tomorrow just like it did on Feb. 12 and Friday on your anniversary I have to see all the snow. Why is God letting it snow right now??? I dont know why?? but deep inside I feel your trying to come through to me. Tears Forever, missing you like crazy, I Love you Petey xooxoxox Love Mom xoxoxo
Aunt Sophia

AOL

#48 Feb 14, 2010
God touched you and you slept....my heart aches for your to smile and hear you say hello, look over your sister Petey
Doreen Manzo

Long Beach, NY

#49 Jul 22, 2010
Petey Missing you like crazy... Forever young, never forgotten, always and forever on my mind 24-7, I live, sleep, eat, go out and all I think about is you my baby boy Petey.. and why? why? why? would God chose you!!!! I Love you forever & ever.
!!!Tears forever!!!!.. xoxox Love mom xoxoxoxo
Doreen manzo

Long Beach, NY

#50 Oct 3, 2010
I Love You Petey, thanks so much for all the signs telling me your aways around and never left us. Missing You xoxoxo Love Mom
John Butler

New York, NY

#51 Oct 3, 2010
PETER LUCENTI JR your a dumb @ss flat lander who could not ride a bike. The world is a better place with out you.

Sincerly, your old friend John from Mastic Beach.
John Butler

New York, NY

#52 Oct 3, 2010
PETER LUCENTI JR KARMA fixed him for all the bad things he did to people.

PETER LUCENTI JR was not a good person if you knew the real Pete you might think diffrent.
Doreen manzo

Long Beach, NY

#53 Nov 11, 2010
My Petey, My Baby Boy, I know your always with me and never will leave me and your Brother and Sister. Your the best SON EVER... I Love You Petey Tears Forever for you!!!.......
Love Mom xoxoxoxox
Missing you so much, Handsome Son of mine!!!!
No Pete No More

New York, NY

#56 Nov 13, 2010
PETER LUCENTI was a loser and white trash. Kid was high on drugs all the dam time. a stoner and a loser.

Glad this D-Bag is DEAD
PETER LUCENTI

Long Beach, NY

#57 Mar 5, 2011
John Butler wrote:
PETER LUCENTI JR your a dumb @ss flat lander who could not ride a bike. The world is a better place with out you.
Sincerly, your old friend John from Mastic Beach.
To the Low Life John Butler, keep your Cruel comments to yourself your a Heartless Piece of SHIT, Rude, Animal, only the good die young and God wouldnt want a Low life like you so live in Misery with yourself and dont judge a GREAT, Fantastic, Guy that Petey was and will always be!!!!. Go Rot in Hell John who ever the heck you are....AND IM 100% SURE PETEY DIDNT KNOW YOU AND WOULDNT EVER WANT TO KNOW A SHITY HEARTLESS PERSON LIKE YOU!!!
PETER LUCENTI

Long Beach, NY

#58 Mar 5, 2011
No Pete No More wrote:
PETER LUCENTI was a loser and white trash. Kid was high on drugs all the dam time. a stoner and a loser.
Glad this D-Bag is DEAD
HEY LOW LIFE YOU GOT THE WROUG PETEY, Go rot in Hell.......Go Judge yourself and drop dead!!! Your the Loser and Stoner, your so lucky I cant curse you out!!!!
NO NAME

Long Beach, NY

#60 Mar 7, 2011
Chmura wrote:
Kid sounded like a dumb dit wit what a dumb idiott to crash a ATV. Karma got the best of this kid.
Pete = crash in Polish
THIS IS TO THE MORON THAT COMMENTED ON PETEY!!..Go ride a quad in the FU..ING snow and solid ICE and have someone OR something cut you off and see what happens TO YOU!!!!, you LOW LIFE.... your a dumb dit wit and IDIOT FOR TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE THAT CANT DEFEND HIMSELF. your gonna get Karma.....FU
Doreen Manzo

Long Beach, NY

#61 Oct 4, 2011
Petey >> My baby, My Son, Missing you like crazy,Words cant say the way I feel day in and day OUT........Missing your Smile, your laugh, Just having fun the way you always did with your Little Brother, Sister, Me and Pop's......
""" NIGHTMARE """ IT WILL ALWAYS BE. I Love You so MUCH!!!!! Petey.... XOXOXO....
TEARS FOREVER....XOXOXO
LOVE MOM xoxoxoxooxoxo
Doreen Manzo

Long Beach, NY

#62 Oct 4, 2011
*** NIGHTMARE ***
John

Latham, NY

#63 Oct 5, 2011
Doreen,

I am so sorry for your loss. You sound like a wonderful mother who is very devoted to her family and I'm sure your son was proud to have you as a mother. All my best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Joe Voter 6,473
Theresa Maniaci-Canni, left, and George (Nov '09) 12 hr flashalan 16
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown 13 hr Sambee 4
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 19 hr Streetrunner 10
Backstreet Boys, New Kids on the Block team for... (Nov '10) 20 hr TheAfroHedgehog 7
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 21 hr Bruser 2,299
Amityville Music Selection (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 9

Massapequa Park News Video

Massapequa Park Dating
Find my Match

Massapequa Park Jobs

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Massapequa Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Massapequa Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]