Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'

Full story: Newsday

For 32 years, the Rev. Robert E. Mason celebrated a children's Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes in Massapequa Park that attracted a loyal following among some families at the ultraconservative parish.

Comments (Page 373)

Showing posts 7,441 - 7,460 of7,775
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8899
Apr 2, 2013
 
Today is day 4 of the Divine Mercy prayers which started on good Friday:
Home / What is Divine Mercy?/ Forms of Devotion / The Chaplet of The Divine Mercy / How to Recite the Chaplet
The Chaplet of The Divine Mercy
How to Recite the Chaplet

The Chaplet of Mercy is recited using ordinary rosary beads of five decades. The Chaplet is preceded by two opening prayers from the Diary of Saint Faustina and followed by a closing prayer.
1. Make the Sign of the Cross

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
2. Optional Opening Prayers

You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us.

(Repeat three times)
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!
3. Our Father

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.
4. Hail Mary

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
5. The Apostle's Creed

I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; He descended into hell; on the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from there He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
6. The Eternal Father

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
7. On the Ten Small Beads of Each Decade

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
8. Repeat for the remaining decades

Saying the "Eternal Father" (6) on the "Our Father" bead and then 10 "For the sake of His sorrowful Passion" (7) on the following "Hail Mary" beads.
9. Conclude with Holy God (Repeat three times)

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
10. Optional Closing Prayer

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.
Lou Gia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8902
Apr 3, 2013
 
Frank wrote:
HAS ANTHONY SEEN THE "Light!"
Thank you Toni and your facebook friends for the healing power of prayers.
Astounding . He is gone and hopefully penitent for his past behaviors
Amen!
Why the vile rage from Anthony the EM? And posting these profane rants on Easter Sunday?? He had a big smile up on the altar, glad and relieved I'm sure to see his "buddy" (Lol) Msgr. Jim back at the 10:30 mass after many weeks away. So where does this rage come from? This won't surprise Toni Pom Pom though. It will sadden her, because she feels so sorry for pathetic Anthony and his family, but she knows the prayers can't let up for him.
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8903
Apr 3, 2013
 
Anthony has returned! He posts his sick obsession of using profanity on Easter Sunday the same day he was EM at the 10:30!

What an example of a catholic Christian "man."

Speaking of Anthony and his many "obsessions".-- how coincidental- on week before the anniversary of Jim's birthday!! Last year his rants were all about his anger at the well wishes we sent to Jim on his 60th. Now Anthony aka "you're killing me man"
MIMBO returns to stir the pot once again .

How utterly pathetic and quite frankly.. Sick

Why?? The strange connection of anger and puppy love is a case for the experts!

When will he seek help? Is there anyone in his family who can reach him?
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8905
Apr 4, 2013
 
Bruser, great to hear from you and yes, Easter blessings
to you and your family!

The very ill individual who posts this and other forums, has reached a new low even by his standards. He is an incredibly sick individual consumed with rage and shame

Such an individual needs to be shunned. He is not worthy of decent discourse .
I have come to believe that his behavior is such that it is an outlet for the attention he lacks from family and the pastor.

Truly a very sad and pathetic soul.

I will, despite his outbursts, continue to pray for him.°

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8906
Apr 5, 2013
 
Frank wrote:
Bruser, great to hear from you and yes, Easter blessings
to you and your family!
The very ill individual who posts this and other forums, has reached a new low even by his standards. He is an incredibly sick individual consumed with rage and shame
Such an individual needs to be shunned. He is not worthy of decent discourse .
I have come to believe that his behavior is such that it is an outlet for the attention he lacks from family and the pastor.
Truly a very sad and pathetic soul.
I will, despite his outbursts, continue to pray for him.°
Frank, good to hear from you. I still inwardly feel that it is not
Anthony any longer that is posting, but someone else in his family probably one of his children. The outbursts and the nonsense of those posts belie even an obsessed pastor loving Eu like he. It may be that Anthony isn't even reading these posts, and if he is, that his Child may be posting for him,which is even sicker as it is an indication that he is teaching his warped views to his children. I feel this inside me, not that I know anything more than anyone else that he rants against. I have gotten past allowing his sickness and UN-catholic behavior cause me to answer him in kind. He like the other agitator on another site, who is a wicker, that loves to stir up the pot and try to demean the catholic faith, and only has been posting now and again. She is a Topix Editor, that Anthony has never attacked, even though she tries to diminish Jesus, and God, and to mock them, claiming that she does not believe that they ever had existed, and tries to put down our holidays. My complaints about her to topix may have had some results, as she only has been posting occasionally.
But I have stood fast to my resolve to not let them deter me from my will to post what I feel is relevant to our faith. I feel bad that you other folks have been drawn in to "Itchy Watch's" non-catholic actions, and beliefs. We may never learn the truth of this situation, and prayers for his family in addition to him may be what is needed.
Dominus Vobiscum
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8908
Apr 5, 2013
 
'Morning-after' pill can be given to all ages, judge rules
April 5, 2013 by JOHN RILEY / john.riley@newsday.com


A federal judge in Brooklyn has ruled that the so-called "morning-after pill" for contraception should be made available to women of all ages over the counter, without a prescription and without point-of-sale restrictions.

U.S. District Judge Edward Korman found that existing restrictions of the Food and Drug Administration and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services limiting access to women 17 and older were "arbitrary and capricious."

Korman said the agencies had bowed to "political pressure" from the White House, and said there was no health risk in making it available even to girls as young as young as 10 or 11. He said the imprudence of children that young having intercourse was not part of the statutory standard for drug regulation.

advertisement | advertise on newsday
"The standards are the same for aspirin and contraceptives," Korman wrote.

He ordered that his ruling should take effect in 30 days. The lawsuit over the morning-after pill -- known as the Plan B contraceptive -- was initiated by reproductive rights groups.

Currently, women under 17 have to have a prescription, and women older than 17 can only purchase the pill at a pharmacy with identification.

Officials at the Department of Justice and HHS in Washington had no immediate comment on whether the government would appeal.

The Center for Reproductive Rights, one of the groups that had sued to overturn restrictions on the pill, lauded Korman's decision.

"Today science has finally prevailed over politics," said Nancy Northup, president of the group. "This landmark court decision has struck a huge blow to the deep-seated discrimination that has for too long denied women access to a full range of safe and effective birth control methods."

Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards said quick and easy access to the morning-after pill was safe even for young teens, and necessary to allow girls to avoid unintended pregnancies due to ineffective contraception or unprotected sex.

"This ruling is good policy, good science and good sense," she said.

Planned Parenthood of Nassau County, JoAnn Smith, president, said her organization welcomes the ruling.

"We are very, very, very happy for women of all ages. It expands access to birth control and to the health care that women need in order to prevent unintended pregnancies," she said. "We know that teen pregnancy is higher than it should be in Nassau County, and not all teens have access to sex education courses which would provide them with the information they need.

"If you make the decision to be sexually active, you must practice safe sex and that means not only birth control, but also condoms to avoid sexually transmitted diseases. This [morning-after] pill is only a backup. Accidents do happen and this is the safety belt to make sure and to prevent unintended pregnancies."

With William Murphy
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8909
Apr 5, 2013
 
Lou Gia wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the vile rage from Anthony the EM? And posting these profane rants on Easter Sunday?? He had a big smile up on the altar, glad and relieved I'm sure to see his "buddy" (Lol) Msgr. Jim back at the 10:30 mass after many weeks away. So where does this rage come from? This won't surprise Toni Pom Pom though. It will sadden her, because she feels so sorry for pathetic Anthony and his family, but she knows the prayers can't let up for him.
Ever the a***ole, Lou!
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8911
Apr 5, 2013
 
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, good to hear from you. I still inwardly feel that it is not
Anthony any longer that is posting, but someone else in his family probably one of his children. The outbursts and the nonsense of those posts belie even an obsessed pastor loving Eu like he. It may be that Anthony isn't even reading these posts, and if he is, that his Child may be posting for him,which is even sicker as it is an indication that he is teaching his warped views to his children. I feel this inside me, not that I know anything more than anyone else that he rants against. I have gotten past allowing his sickness and UN-catholic behavior cause me to answer him in kind. He like the other agitator on another site, who is a wicker, that loves to stir up the pot and try to demean the catholic faith, and only has been posting now and again. She is a Topix Editor, that Anthony has never attacked, even though she tries to diminish Jesus, and God, and to mock them, claiming that she does not believe that they ever had existed, and tries to put down our holidays. My complaints about her to topix may have had some results, as she only has been posting occasionally.
But I have stood fast to my resolve to not let them deter me from my will to post what I feel is relevant to our faith. I feel bad that you other folks have been drawn in to "Itchy Watch's" non-catholic actions, and beliefs. We may never learn the truth of this situation, and prayers for his family in addition to him may be what is needed.
Dominus Vobiscum
And still as demented as ever, Itchy! Guess that 40 day break didn't do much for your mental state.
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8912
Apr 5, 2013
 
Itchy Watch wrote:
'Morning-after' pill can be given to all ages, judge rules
April 5, 2013 by JOHN RILEY / john.riley@newsday.com
A federal judge in Brooklyn has ruled that the so-called "morning-after pill" for contraception should be made available to women of all ages over the counter, without a prescription and without point-of-sale restrictions.
U.S. District Judge Edward Korman found that existing restrictions of the Food and Drug Administration and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services limiting access to women 17 and older were "arbitrary and capricious."
Korman said the agencies had bowed to "political pressure" from the White House, and said there was no health risk in making it available even to girls as young as young as 10 or 11. He said the imprudence of children that young having intercourse was not part of the statutory standard for drug regulation.
advertisement | advertise on newsday
"The standards are the same for aspirin and contraceptives," Korman wrote.
He ordered that his ruling should take effect in 30 days. The lawsuit over the morning-after pill -- known as the Plan B contraceptive -- was initiated by reproductive rights groups.
Currently, women under 17 have to have a prescription, and women older than 17 can only purchase the pill at a pharmacy with identification.
Officials at the Department of Justice and HHS in Washington had no immediate comment on whether the government would appeal.
The Center for Reproductive Rights, one of the groups that had sued to overturn restrictions on the pill, lauded Korman's decision.
"Today science has finally prevailed over politics," said Nancy Northup, president of the group. "This landmark court decision has struck a huge blow to the deep-seated discrimination that has for too long denied women access to a full range of safe and effective birth control methods."
Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards said quick and easy access to the morning-after pill was safe even for young teens, and necessary to allow girls to avoid unintended pregnancies due to ineffective contraception or unprotected sex.
"This ruling is good policy, good science and good sense," she said.
Planned Parenthood of Nassau County, JoAnn Smith, president, said her organization welcomes the ruling.
"We are very, very, very happy for women of all ages. It expands access to birth control and to the health care that women need in order to prevent unintended pregnancies," she said. "We know that teen pregnancy is higher than it should be in Nassau County, and not all teens have access to sex education courses which would provide them with the information they need.
"If you make the decision to be sexually active, you must practice safe sex and that means not only birth control, but also condoms to avoid sexually transmitted diseases. This [morning-after] pill is only a backup. Accidents do happen and this is the safety belt to make sure and to prevent unintended pregnancies."
With William Murphy
let me get his straight...your under age daughter can get this pill without parental consent, but if she needs an aspirin at school. She is denied?? Sick and getting sicker!!
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8913
Apr 5, 2013
 
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, good to hear from you. I still inwardly feel that it is not
Anthony any longer that is posting, but someone else in his family probably one of his children. The outbursts and the nonsense of those posts belie even an obsessed pastor loving Eu like he. It may be that Anthony isn't even reading these posts, and if he is, that his Child may be posting for him,which is even sicker as it is an indication that he is teaching his warped views to his children. I feel this inside me, not that I know anything more than anyone else that he rants against. I have gotten past allowing his sickness and UN-catholic behavior cause me to answer him in kind. He like the other agitator on another site, who is a wicker, that loves to stir up the pot and try to demean the catholic faith, and only has been posting now and again. She is a Topix Editor, that Anthony has never attacked, even though she tries to diminish Jesus, and God, and to mock them, claiming that she does not believe that they ever had existed, and tries to put down our holidays. My complaints about her to topix may have had some results, as she only has been posting occasionally.
But I have stood fast to my resolve to not let them deter me from my will to post what I feel is relevant to our faith. I feel bad that you other folks have been drawn in to "Itchy Watch's" non-catholic actions, and beliefs. We may never learn the truth of this situation, and prayers for his family in addition to him may be what is needed.
Dominus Vobiscum
glad you're back Bruser. I missed your intellectual and spiritual posts

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8914
Apr 5, 2013
 
The reason (other than Anthony being an EU minister)that Communion should be received only on the tongue:

The Doctrine of the Church Tells Us ...

Communion 'on the Tongue
Is an Apostolic Tradition

Statement from Popes, Saints & Church Councils

St Sixtus I (circa 115)
The sacred Vessels are not to be handled by others than those consecrated to the lord

St. Basil'the Great, Doctor of
the Church (330-379): "The
right to receive Holy communion in the hand is permitted only in times of persecution."
St. Basil the Great considered
Communion in the hand so ir­regular that he did not hesitate to consider it a grave fault.

The Council of Saragossa

circa (380): Excommunicated any­one who dared continue receiving Holy' Communion by hand. This was confirmed by the Synod of Toledo.

The Synod of Rouen (650):

Condemned Communion in the hand, to halt widespread abuses that occurred from this practice, and as a safeguard against sacrilege.

6th Ecumenical Council, at
Constantinople (680-681):

Forbid the faithful to take the Sacred Host in their hand,

St. Thomas Aquinas (1225-
1274): "Out of reverence to­wards this sacrament [the Holy Eucharist], nothing touches it, but what is consecrated: hence the corporal and the chalice
are consecrated, and likewise the priest's hands, for touch­ing this sacrament." (Summa
Theologica, Part III, Q. 82 Art.
3, Rep. Ob]. 8.),

The Council of Trent (1545- 1565): "The fact that only the priest gives Holy Communion with his consecrated hands is an Apostolic Tradition."

Pope Paul vrr (1963-1978):

"This method [on the tongue]
must be retained." (Memoriale Domini)

Pope John Paul II:(1963-1978)
"To touch the sacred species and to distribute them with their own hands is a privilege of the
or­dained." (Dominicae Cenae, 11)

The receiving of communion at the Latin mass is only received on the tongue, as our Pope's have reconfirmed time and time again. Pope JPII, and Pope Benedict had made this statement, and held to it. It was the vatican council II mis-conceptions
by all too willing Bishops that have lead to the
apostasy, and Heresies that we are experiencing today, and which threaten to bring down condemnation from GOD upon us if we do not cease the proliferation of sexual immoralities.
Lou Gia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8915
Apr 6, 2013
 
Frank wrote:
Anthony has returned! He posts his sick obsession of using profanity on Easter Sunday the same day he was EM at the 10:30!
What an example of a catholic Christian "man."
Speaking of Anthony and his many "obsessions".-- how coincidental- on week before the anniversary of Jim's birthday!! Last year his rants were all about his anger at the well wishes we sent to Jim on his 60th. Now Anthony aka "you're killing me man"
MIMBO returns to stir the pot once again .
How utterly pathetic and quite frankly.. Sick
Why?? The strange connection of anger and puppy love is a case for the experts!
When will he seek help? Is there anyone in his family who can reach him?
Prayers for Anthony the EM, Jackie and his daughters. Look at the beautiful post Toni Pom Pom put on her Facsbook Prayer Page for him and all of the comments.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8916
Apr 6, 2013
 
Ninth Day
"Today bring to Me the Souls who have become Lukewarm,

and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. These souls wound My Heart most painfully. My soul suffered the most dreadful loathing in the Garden of Olives because of lukewarm souls. They were the reason I cried out:'Father, take this cup away from Me, if it be Your will.' For them, the last hope of salvation is to run to My mercy."

Most compassionate Jesus, You are Compassion Itself. I bring lukewarm souls into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart. In this fire of Your pure love, let these tepid souls who, like corpses, filled You with such deep loathing, be once again set aflame. O Most Compassionate Jesus, exercise the omnipotence of Your mercy and draw them into the very ardor of Your love, and bestow upon them the gift of holy love, for nothing is beyond Your power.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon lukewarm souls who are nonetheless enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Father of Mercy, I beg You by the bitter Passion of Your Son and by His three-hour agony on the Cross: Let them, too, glorify the abyss of Your mercy. Amen.

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena....
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8917
Apr 6, 2013
 
Let me be the first to wish the pastor a happy 61st birthday this Sunday, April 7th.

As a member of the class of 1970, Jim was always considered lucky back then since he was one of the first to be 18years old and therefore eligible to drive that summer while the majority of us didn't reach the magic number until the late summer or fall of 1970.

It's funny how these are the memories and milestones that stick in your head.

He JIM, remember the Nova?? How about sly stone playing on the eight (8) track??

Great memories--!

Enjoy your day-- send my best to mom and patty
WestHempsteadGal

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8918
Apr 6, 2013
 
Frank wrote:
Let me be the first to wish the pastor a happy 61st birthday this Sunday, April 7th.
As a member of the class of 1970, Jim was always considered lucky back then since he was one of the first to be 18years old and therefore eligible to drive that summer while the majority of us didn't reach the magic number until the late summer or fall of 1970.
It's funny how these are the memories and milestones that stick in your head.
He JIM, remember the Nova?? How about sly stone playing on the eight (8) track??
Great memories--!
Enjoy your day-- send my best to mom and patty
I second the Happy 61st Birthday wish to Jim! We go all the way back to STA grade school! But I knew him in high school, class of '70 too! A lot of good times. Frank, I can't believe you remembered the Nova! Wonder if anyone is going to bring any baked goods to church! Lol

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8919
Apr 7, 2013
 
The Feast Of Mercy



Background

St. Faustina

The Image

Feast of Mercy

Indulgence

The Chaplet

The Novena

The Hour

Second Coming

Audio/Video

Home



The New Plenary Indulgence

During the course of Jesus' revelations to Saint Faustina on the Divine Mercy He asked on numerous occasions that a feast day be dedicated to the Divine Mercy and that this feast be celebrated on the Sunday after Easter. The liturgical texts of that day, the 2nd Sunday of Easter, concern the institution of the Sacrament of Penance, the Tribunal of the Divine Mercy, and are thus already suited to the request of Our Lord. This Feast, which had already been granted to the nation of Poland and been celebrated within Vatican City, was granted to the Universal Church by Pope John Paul II on the occasion of the canonization of Sr. Faustina on 30 April 2000. In a decree dated 23 May 2000, the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments stated that "throughout the world the Second Sunday of Easter will receive the name Divine Mercy Sunday, a perennial invitation to the Christian world to face, with confidence in divine benevolence, the difficulties and trials that mankind will experience in the years to come." These papal acts represent the highest endorsement that the Church can give to a private revelation, an act of papal infallibility proclaiming the certain sanctity of the mystic, and the granting of a universal feast, as requested by Our Lord to St. Faustina.

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/feast.h...
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8920
Apr 8, 2013
 
Bruser wrote:
The Feast Of Mercy
Background
St. Faustina
The Image
Feast of Mercy
Indulgence
The Chaplet
The Novena
The Hour
Second Coming
Audio/Video
Home
The New Plenary Indulgence
During the course of Jesus' revelations to Saint Faustina on the Divine Mercy He asked on numerous occasions that a feast day be dedicated to the Divine Mercy and that this feast be celebrated on the Sunday after Easter. The liturgical texts of that day, the 2nd Sunday of Easter, concern the institution of the Sacrament of Penance, the Tribunal of the Divine Mercy, and are thus already suited to the request of Our Lord. This Feast, which had already been granted to the nation of Poland and been celebrated within Vatican City, was granted to the Universal Church by Pope John Paul II on the occasion of the canonization of Sr. Faustina on 30 April 2000. In a decree dated 23 May 2000, the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments stated that "throughout the world the Second Sunday of Easter will receive the name Divine Mercy Sunday, a perennial invitation to the Christian world to face, with confidence in divine benevolence, the difficulties and trials that mankind will experience in the years to come." These papal acts represent the highest endorsement that the Church can give to a private revelation, an act of papal infallibility proclaiming the certain sanctity of the mystic, and the granting of a universal feast, as requested by Our Lord to St. Faustina.
Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/feast.h...
thanks for posting Bruser. The mercy of Our LORD is boundless.
Lou Gia

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8921
Apr 8, 2013
 
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I second the Happy 61st Birthday wish to Jim! We go all the way back to STA grade school! But I knew him in high school, class of '70 too! A lot of good times. Frank, I can't believe you remembered the Nova! Wonder if anyone is going to bring any baked goods to church! Lol
Another sad no Msgr. Jim on Sunday for Anthony.
And on his birthday too. Msgr. Jim has a lot of things to do and is a very busy guy.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8922
Apr 8, 2013
 
Lou Gia wrote:
<quoted text>
Another sad no Msgr. Jim on Sunday for Anthony.
And on his birthday too. Msgr. Jim has a lot of things to do and is a very busy guy.


I guess he doesn't realize that the sun doesn't rise and set on him,
and that Msgr has real friends not the obsessive hanger-oners. what
a shame. And his birthday fell on Divine Mercy Sunday.
Happy Birthday Jim

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8923
Apr 8, 2013
 
A great website:

http://blog.adw.org/2013/04/a-challenge-to-th...

examples of not being a Coward!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,441 - 7,460 of7,775
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Massapequa Park News Video

•••
Massapequa Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Massapequa Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••