Michael

Elmira, NY

#5927 Jan 7, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't want to admit, you've been had by a slick chicago politician, who don't give a damn about other people, other than his own damn self.
Based on the posts today - I'm not quite sure what you're talking about...

After all...

What we've seen over the past few hours is one user claim that the concern that the world will go off a dollar standard for trade is actually something that was started due to the policies of the prior administration and has been ongoing... another user posts a video that has a guy saying people that voted for Obama were uniformed but it turns out that right near the start of the video he actually makes some uninformed / false statements to support his argument... and then we have you making derogatory statements about minorities and the apparently trying to attribute them to the President...

So as I see it...

It has been you and yours trying to dupe people with misinformation and -yes- lies... and right now with your whiny little remarks - it comes off as nothing more as sour grapes on your part due to your failure to succeed in your agenda...

Have a pleasant day !
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5928 Jan 7, 2013
Darn it - left something out of the first sentence / third "paragraph" because I was typing it in fast and didn't proof it...

Though I'm guessing what I meant would be clear from anyone with half a brain that has read today's posts - it should actually read as follows:

"What we've seen over the past few hours is one user claim that the concern that the world will go off a dollar standard for trade [ is Obama's fault but it ] is actually something that was started due to the policies of the prior administration and has been ongoing..."
Ribzilla

Schenectady, NY

#5929 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
obama hasn't addressed the NAACP since 2009, he sent Plugs last year to do his job, "Put Y'aall back in chains, dumb asses......
obama addressed CBC in 2011 and told the Bros and Sisses dat....
"I expect all of you to march with me and press on. Take off your bedroom slippers, put on your marching shoes. Shake it off. Stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying. We are going to press on. We’ve got work to do, CBC."
obama called them lazy ass negroes with slippers on, damn.....
and then the dummies voted anyway for his skinny stupid ass, cause they stupid.
I must admit that I can't figure out if you're being deliberately obtuse or you're just stupid.

Seriously, you write like a drunken retarded person on a bad day.
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

#5930 Jan 7, 2013
I don't understand... Why continue to complain? President Obama was re-elected period. Move on and stop complaining. Help America move forward. Ask more from your local politicians. Guess what? What happens in ST. Lawrence is on a local and state level. Unemployment can be tackled on a local level before we blame the federal government. Ask more from your local politicians before blaming the president and his admin. GET OVER IT! SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT OR LEAVE!
Barry Obammy

Pompano Beach, FL

#5931 Jan 7, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
I don't understand... Why continue to complain? President Obama was re-elected period. Move on and stop complaining. Help America move forward. Ask more from your local politicians. Guess what? What happens in ST. Lawrence is on a local and state level. Unemployment can be tackled on a local level before we blame the federal government. Ask more from your local politicians before blaming the president and his admin. GET OVER IT! SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT OR LEAVE!
YOU should leave for supporting that incompetent fool who has been destroying the USA his first failed term.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5932 Jan 7, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the posts today - I'm not quite sure what you're talking about...
After all...
What we've seen over the past few hours is one user claim that the concern that the world will go off a dollar standard for trade is actually something that was started due to the policies of the prior administration and has been ongoing... another user posts a video that has a guy saying people that voted for Obama were uniformed but it turns out that right near the start of the video he actually makes some uninformed / false statements to support his argument... and then we have you making derogatory statements about minorities and the apparently trying to attribute them to the President...
So as I see it...
It has been you and yours trying to dupe people with misinformation and -yes- lies... and right now with your whiny little remarks - it comes off as nothing more as sour grapes on your part due to your failure to succeed in your agenda...
Have a pleasant day !
and then we have you making derogatory statements about minorities and the apparently trying to attribute them to the President...

google it Mickey Mouse,. Next you'll be telling us how well the economy is. obama never goes to the Hood for money, won't even dirty his shoes walking on their sidewalks, just wants the fools to blindly vote for him. They know nothing of economics and neither do you clown.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#5933 Jan 7, 2013
Michael wrote:
"What we've seen over the past few hours is one user claim that the concern that the world will go off a dollar standard for trade [ is Obama's fault but it ] is actually something that was started due to the policies of the prior administration and has been ongoing..."

A lame dodge.

Of course you are fixated, as usual, on assigning partisan blame. A fool's distraction.

The important question is - what has the current POTUS actually DONE about preserving and restoring the US$'s integrity and reserve currency status, and what is he DOING about it?

You know - the guy that's actually been in office for 4 years now - the guy that's actually affecting our future and our kids' futures NOW?

Location hidden

#5934 Jan 7, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
"help america move forward' you still campaigning to the fools just like the clown-in-chief, you ignorant dummie. Sanford and son had more common sense than you.
Ribzilla

Schenectady, NY

#5935 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
"help america move forward' you still campaigning to the fools just like the clown-in-chief, you ignorant dummie. Sanford and son had more common sense than you.
I love it when someone spells the word "dummy" incorrectly.
Ribzilla

Schenectady, NY

#5936 Jan 7, 2013
Ribzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when someone spells the word "dummy" incorrectly.
What's even better, though, is when the idiot spells "dummy" wrong, then judges my post as "spam".
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5937 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
and then we have you making derogatory statements about minorities and the apparently trying to attribute them to the President...
google it Mickey Mouse,.
I did "Google" it and provided you with all the text leading up to the section of the speech you quoted i.e. after you had helped prove the person in the earlier video was incorrect in his claims...

So feel free to show me where you believe "Obama called them lazy ass negroes with slippers on" - because all I see is your disgusting and racist comments.
obama never goes to the Hood for money, won't even dirty his shoes walking on their sidewalks, just wants the fools to blindly vote for him. They know nothing of economics and neither do you clown.
While it's hard to sort through all the derp from the last election i.e. conservative "pundits" claiming that the election was going to be a landslide for Romney because Obama had lost "inner city" votes and so forth... the reality is that if one looks - you can find things such as him visiting inner city schools and similar...

There is also the little fact of the matter that while the other side relied on things like the so called "Super PAC" structures to raise huge amounts of money from a small number of very wealthy donors... Obama especially in the first election relied on small donations from individuals i.e. several million people donating small amounts to him... so which one do you think was more out of touch with the common folks out there ?

Have a nice day !!!
Ribzilla

Schenectady, NY

#5938 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Gee, we all really believe that you're black! I guess it's the authentic ebonics that you're layin' down!

Dats right, we don't be doubtin' fo' a secon' dat you is a brotha!
Interesting guy

Newark, NJ

#5939 Jan 7, 2013
And this hatred for the man as president and not the presidency is the problem in America... Sad. Americans have so much work to do to become true people of humanity and good-will citizens. Maybe if civil rights were taken away because of failure to be humane, America would be on the right path together...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5940 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
What happened? Why aren't you using "Obama Vomit", anymore?
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5941 Jan 7, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
A lame dodge.
Of course you are fixated, as usual, on assigning partisan blame. A fool's distraction.
Of course...

The reality is that I was commenting on the post by the user "Goober of Gloversville" that was attributing the problem to Obama and only Obama... a person that did something you would call "assigning partisan blame" and creating a "fool's distraction"...

Now that we are clear as to which user and side is guilty of engaging in the actions you're complaining about...
The important question is - what has the current POTUS actually DONE about preserving and restoring the US$'s integrity and reserve currency status, and what is he DOING about it?
You know - the guy that's actually been in office for 4 years now - the guy that's actually affecting our future and our kids' futures NOW?
Winding down wars... investing in US companies to keep them afloat i.e. as opposed to letting them die and be replaced by import products... attempting to put taxes back to levels they were at when the country was doing well financially... and so forth...

You know... as opposed to the opposition's behavior... which has often consisted of little more than blatant obstructionism and wonderful economy boosting plans like constesting the health care laws for the 34th time !

Location hidden

#5942 Jan 7, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course...
The reality is that I was commenting on the post by the user "Goober of Gloversville" that was attributing the problem to Obama and only Obama... a person that did something you would call "assigning partisan blame" and creating a "fool's distraction"...
Now that we are clear as to which user and side is guilty of engaging in the actions you're complaining about...
<quoted text>
Winding down wars... investing in US companies to keep them afloat i.e. as opposed to letting them die and be replaced by import products... attempting ;You know... as opposed to the opposition's behavior... which has often consisted of little more than blatant obstructionism and wonderful economy boosting plans like constesting the health care laws for the 34th time !
I'm sorry, but I don't care enough about what you say to refute point by point, in summation, it is my opinion, that you are a brainwaaaashed liberal clown that would drink anything warm and yellow that obama gave you, the tipoff was;

"to put taxes back to levels they were at when the country was doing well financially... and so forth..." it is idiotic and delusional not to understand the graVITY of this nations economy debt and deficit and a president whoo says we dont have a spending problem, really?

Location hidden

#5943 Jan 7, 2013
We borrow .46 iof every dollar we spend and clown says we don't have a spending problem, you can't possibly believe this guy?
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#5944 Jan 7, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course...
<quoted text>
So you're blaming your own partisan blaming behavior and deflection on some other poster's behavior ... got it.

The old, "But Mom! Jimmy did it too!!" defense ... tell me - has that worked well for you in adult life?

The irony is delicious.

But let's get on to substantive matters, eh? The non-performance and incompetence of the current incompetent Amateur-in-Chief ...
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Winding down wars...
Right. "Winding down wars."

You'd have us believe that's why Obama is keeping "up to 10,000 troops in Iraq next year, U.S. officials say, despite opposition from many Iraqis and key Democratic Party allies who demand that President Barack Obama bring home the American military as promised."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43647351/ns/world...

That's "winding down wars?"

How about the young Americans still coming home from Afghanistan in bags, with no end in sight? 2,174 of them at last count - 1,544 of these killed under Obama's command - so far ...

This is "winding down wars?"

And Obama's fresh new military adventures in Libya, Syria, Somalia, Yemen, the tribals areas in Pakistan - this is "winding down wars" in your mind?

I have to ask - are delusional, uninformed, or just plain lying through your teeth when you post crap like this? Those seem to be the only rational explanations ...
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
investing in US companies to keep them afloat ...
O rly? And blowing over $25 BILLION of taxpayers' money in the process, to take just one of the parade of imbecilic deals this Administration has lost taxpayers $$ on?(We'll just leave aside the fact that what Obama was actually bailing out with taxpayers' money were his political friends and patrons, the UAW and Wall Street fat cats).

http://www.rogerhedgecock.com/story/19271330/...

That's laudable, smart policy in your mind?

You're insane. That's none of the US federal Gov't's business in the first place.

These really are not the fact-based views of an objective, non-partisan observer. There's no point continuing with you.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5945 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but I don't care enough about what you say to refute point by point, in summation, it is my opinion, that you are a brainwaaaashed liberal clown that would drink anything warm and yellow that obama gave you, the tipoff was;
Ah yes... you have so many rebuttals but you just can't be bothered to provide them...

LOL !!!
"to put taxes back to levels they were at when the country was doing well financially... and so forth..." it is idiotic and delusional not to understand the graVITY of this nations economy debt and deficit and a president whoo says we dont have a spending problem, really?
First off...

It is worth mentioning that when I looked up the phrase "we don't have a spending problem" I discovered - as expected - that it was actually attributed to a Conservative ( Boehner ) making the claim the President said that and not a direct quote... what a surprise.

Second item...

Though still related to the first... I noted that there was a LOT of Internet posts about that quote over the past few days... almost like one of the conservative "pundits" made the statement / claim on one of their TV or radio shows and all the parrots were doing their job simply parroting what they've heard with no mental process to back it up... again - what a surprise.

More to the point...

My personal belief is that we need a combination of both spending cuts and tax increases... doing just one or the other will NOT work... and that is inline with what I've seen from the Democrats... while the Republicans seem to say that they want spending cuts and tax cuts - and that then everything will be ok with blue skies and unicorns farting rainbows...

What I find even more atrocious is that when I see any Republican plans there is always one sacred cow - the defense industry... the place where 25% of our deficit comes from directly... and that's not counting in all the extra costs for the military hidden under other discretionary spending, pensions and so on which actually takes it up to a cost of $1 trillion a year all on its own... an amount that also btw far exceeds what the next closest nations ( spending-wise ) put toward their militaries - combined.

Why is that... why aren't we looking at cutting back there... so we aren't spending significantly more than China, UK, Japan, Russia and France combined... again - more than 1/4 of our yearly budget that is driving us into debt !

How about health care...

The thing is that while I don't agree with the current monstrosity ( pushed on us due to the Republicans and then the Democrats trying to negotiate with them )... we do know that having the gov't centralize it saves money and makes it cost less... heck - as a personal example I need my arm re-broken and some pins put in... I'm going up north to Canada where their "socialized medicine" systems means I will pay LESS even paying for the entire thing directly out of pocket ! But no no no... we can't have that... because you folks want the ordinary folks to be beholden to the companies your masters have in their pockets... and not only do you set it up so that we're raped as individuals - the system is set up so that tax payer's as a whole / our budget is drained due to it !

But again... no no no... you folks want to go in the OPPOSITE direction which based on history would mean higher costs... to the individual and to tax payers as a whole...

Brilliant.

Last but not least...

If you propose just cutting spending on whatever ( all except defense - right - lol !)... and doing it in one fell swoop... I'll point you to places like Greece where they did that... and if you need help - I'll explain to you why it is a very very bad idea... especially for a country that doesn't have a very very robust economy...
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5946 Jan 7, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're blaming your own partisan blaming behavior and deflection on some other poster's behavior ... got it.
The old, "But Mom! Jimmy did it too!!" defense ... tell me - has that worked well for you in adult life?
The irony is delicious.
Work on your reading comprehension and retention skills... because while your cohort tried to blame it all on Obama i.e. engaging in the partisan antics you're whining about... what I actually said was:

"that was started due to the policies of the prior administration and has been ONGOING..."

Which part of ONGOING don't you understand... lol !
But let's get on to substantive matters, eh? The non-performance and incompetence of the current incompetent Amateur-in-Chief ...
<quoted text>
Right. "Winding down wars."
You'd have us believe that's why Obama is keeping "up to 10,000 troops in Iraq next year, U.S. officials say, despite opposition from many Iraqis and key Democratic Party allies who demand that President Barack Obama bring home the American military as promised."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43647351/ns/world...
That's "winding down wars?"
How about the young Americans still coming home from Afghanistan in bags, with no end in sight? 2,174 of them at last count - 1,544 of these killed under Obama's command - so far ...
This is "winding down wars?"
And Obama's fresh new military adventures in Libya, Syria, Somalia, Yemen, the tribals areas in Pakistan - this is "winding down wars" in your mind?
So with there being something like 160,000+ soldiers in Iraq in 2009 when he took office... reducing that number down to an amount "up to 10,000" is not winding down the number of soldiers according to you... it's increase...

Seriously... not only do you have language comprehension issues - it seems you're really bad at basic mathematics also.
I have to ask - are delusional, uninformed, or just plain lying through your teeth when you post crap like this? Those seem to be the only rational explanations ...
<quoted text>
O rly? And blowing over $25 BILLION of taxpayers' money in the process, to take just one of the parade of imbecilic deals this Administration has lost taxpayers $$ on?(We'll just leave aside the fact that what Obama was actually bailing out with taxpayers' money were his political friends and patrons, the UAW and Wall Street fat cats).
http://www.rogerhedgecock.com/story/19271330/...
That's laudable, smart policy in your mind?
You're insane. That's none of the US federal Gov't's business in the first place.
These really are not the fact-based views of an objective, non-partisan observer. There's no point continuing with you.
You do realize the bail-outs you are complaining about... were given to the auto companies with little / no strings attached by the BUSH administration... and the current admin has been trying to put in controls on the system to make sure we don't lose any more money...

I know ignoring facts / re-writing history probably makes you feel all warm and cozy inside... but it has little to nothing to do with the facts... so may I please ask that you stick to the facts.

Thanks !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 20 hr Bruser 2,288
Review: Bella Fence Company (Sep '13) 21 hr Me not 11
Lynbrook PD: Prostitution Arrests at Capri, Ide... (Feb '13) Sep 14 Worried 6
Cops: Wedding Band, Watches Stolen from Lifetim... (Sep '13) Sep 13 DUB STEP 2
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sep 13 Bruser 7,886
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
•••

Massapequa Park News Video

•••
•••

Massapequa Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE