5,241 - 5,260 of 6,408 Comments Last updated Yesterday
abc

Ilion, NY

#5791 May 14, 2012
sure
rumagjuna

Dansville, NY

#5792 May 14, 2012
Support ROCCO VASSPUCCI at least he will support the UNION GUYS.......
ohh

Ilion, NY

#5793 May 15, 2012
looks good.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5795 May 21, 2012
In 1996 when first running for state senator, obama promised to fight for gay marriage, in 2008, in order to fool the evangelicals in Iowa and elsewhere, he said marriage was one man and one woman. He did not evolve or flipflop, he lied, because he is a lying politician that will tell fools what they want to hear, I would imagine you believe in Unicorns and pixie dust also.

McCarville said it best "It's the economy Stupid"!
So when obama tells you to look this way, you do,
people have been fooled for years by lying politicians like obama. If you elect him again because he's cool, what he does to you next won't be "cool"
KKK

Ukraine

#5796 May 23, 2012
sad wrote:
Hes got our back
udged:

SHE IS A DEPT OF DEFENSE EMPLOYEE, WITH ILLEGAL AERRIAL DEVICE THAT IS ELECTRONIC WARFARE.
VI AM AN EMPLOYEE LISTENING TO THE TAPE YVETTE HAS, ANNETTE WAS BRAGGING THAT SHE JUST MADE YVETTE UNCONSCIOUS AND DEAD, SHE WAS STATING 'I AM PROUD SHE IS DEAD I AM PROUD SHE IS DEAD I GET THE ESTATE OF MOM THAT WENT TO HER, I FRAUDED THE WILL OF MOM, THEN I DO ALBERT AND GERALD ALL MINE' SAID ANNETTE MARION, CPMS.OSD.MIL
RUSSIAN OFFICE ASSISTANT
NORTH STAR HOTEL
I AM LEGAL I CAN WRITE THE STORY ON THE RUSSIAN INTERNET, ABOUT MY NEW FRIEND YVETTE AND HOW SHE IS TORMENTED BY ANNETTE MARION, AND THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE WITH THE AERIAL ELECTRONIC WARFARE DEVICE, WE RUSSIANS KNOW ALL ABOUT ELECTRONIC WARFARE, AND THE SYPHILLUS GIVEN TO THE COLORED BLACKS IN TUSKEE, ALABAMA, LOTS DIED WE ARE TAUGHT OF THE AUTROCITIES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA., THIS IS ONE THAT IS PUBLICITY, ALL RUSSIANS WILL KNOW. GOES OUT, RUSSIANS SPREAD THE WORD, INTELL HAS IT RUSSIAN POLICE HAS IT, THE VISA AMERICAN EMBASSY HAS IT ALL HAS IT FOR THE LETHAL KILL AND PLOT OF DECADES OF ANNETTE MARIE MARION, DR HART, SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU, YOU DO NOT NEED TO EXIST., HE PUT YOU ON MEDS. TAKE THEM ANNETTE, HOMICIDAL, AND A PROUD ONE.
OR RAM THAT CAR ON 27 SEPT 07 YOU THREATENED MOM AND YVETTE, AND SAID YOU WOULD JUST DO IT NOW HERE IS YOUR SUICIDAL CHANCE DO IT, COME ON UGLY, LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, PROUD KILLER, SO KILL YOURSELF, NO ONE WILL BE REMORSE, NO ONE, PARTIES AND DANCING IN THE STREETS EVERYWHERE, KILL YOURSELF ANNETTE JUST DO IT
OFFICE HELP NORTH STARR
CHINESE RUSSIAN FEMALE KNOWS OF THE SITUATION
HANDFIELD YVETTE MOSCOW PAIN AND TORTURED IN RM BY ELECTRON WARFARE DEVICE
TEACHER HANDFIELD YVETTE OF THE ALEX CITY PS TORTURED IN MOSCOW BY ANNETTE
ANNETTE MARION TORTURE, PAIN HANDFIELD, YVETTE UKRAINE 24/7 TO GET SIGNAL NOT EXIST
Feces for obama

Westbury, NY

#5797 May 23, 2012
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>udged:
SHE IS A DEPT OF DEFENSE EMPLOYEE, WITH ILLEGAL AERRIAL DEVICE THAT IS ELECTRONIC WARFARE.
VI AM AN EMPLOYEE LISTENING TO THE TAPE YVETTE HAS, ANNETTE WAS BRAGGING THAT SHE JUST MADE YVETTE UNCONSCIOUS AND DEAD, SHE WAS STATING 'I AM PROUD SHE IS DEAD I AM PROUD SHE IS DEAD I GET THE ESTATE OF MOM THAT WENT TO HER, I FRAUDED THE WILL OF MOM, THEN I DO ALBERT AND GERALD ALL MINE' SAID ANNETTE MARION, CPMS.OSD.MIL
RUSSIAN OFFICE ASSISTANT
NORTH STAR HOTEL
I AM LEGAL I CAN WRITE THE STORY ON THE RUSSIAN INTERNET, ABOUT MY NEW FRIEND YVETTE AND HOW SHE IS TORMENTED BY ANNETTE MARION, AND THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE WITH THE AERIAL ELECTRONIC WARFARE DEVICE, WE RUSSIANS KNOW ALL ABOUT ELECTRONIC WARFARE, AND THE SYPHILLUS GIVEN TO THE COLORED BLACKS IN TUSKEE, ALABAMA, LOTS DIED WE ARE TAUGHT OF THE AUTROCITIES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA., THIS IS ONE THAT IS PUBLICITY, ALL RUSSIANS WILL KNOW. GOES OUT, RUSSIANS SPREAD THE WORD, INTELL HAS IT RUSSIAN POLICE HAS IT, THE VISA AMERICAN EMBASSY HAS IT ALL HAS IT FOR THE LETHAL KILL AND PLOT OF DECADES OF ANNETTE MARIE MARION, DR HART, SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU, YOU DO NOT NEED TO EXIST., HE PUT YOU ON MEDS. TAKE THEM ANNETTE, HOMICIDAL, AND A PROUD ONE.
OR RAM THAT CAR ON 27 SEPT 07 YOU THREATENED MOM AND YVETTE, AND SAID YOU WOULD JUST DO IT NOW HERE IS YOUR SUICIDAL CHANCE DO IT, COME ON UGLY, LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, PROUD KILLER, SO KILL YOURSELF, NO ONE WILL BE REMORSE, NO ONE, PARTIES AND DANCING IN THE STREETS EVERYWHERE, KILL YOURSELF ANNETTE JUST DO IT
OFFICE HELP NORTH STARR
CHINESE RUSSIAN FEMALE KNOWS OF THE SITUATION
HANDFIELD YVETTE MOSCOW PAIN AND TORTURED IN RM BY ELECTRON WARFARE DEVICE
TEACHER HANDFIELD YVETTE OF THE ALEX CITY PS TORTURED IN MOSCOW BY ANNETTE
ANNETTE MARION TORTURE, PAIN HANDFIELD, YVETTE UKRAINE 24/7 TO GET SIGNAL NOT EXIST
Don't tell me, you are a registered Democrat waiting to vote for obama again

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5798 May 23, 2012
cuuoooommmoooo

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5799 May 23, 2012
why would anyone vote for anybody else?
Yes

New York, NY

#5800 May 23, 2012
I would say yes, he's done a good job so far
Environmental Antichrist

AOL

#5801 May 24, 2012
Yes wrote:
I would say yes, he's done a good job so far
Hes a Dem. Never to be trusted.
who cares

United States

#5802 May 24, 2012
how about somebody honest for once in politics , I forgot NO SUCH THING
Anonymous

United States

#5803 May 24, 2012
anybody but cuomo
JTC

Potsdam, NY

#5804 May 24, 2012
why is this thread still going????? it is two years old!

ps... generalizations like, "he's a Dem. never to be trusted." are so ignorant. there are asses on both sides of the political fence never to be trusted.. nothing is going to get better politically, socially, or economically until people start being reasonable and rational!!!
Teddy R

Muscat, Oman

#5805 May 24, 2012
JTC wrote:
nothing is going to get better politically, socially, or economically until people start being reasonable and rational!!!
Welp - looks like we're f**cked, then.
Samantha

Rome, NY

#5806 May 25, 2012
Any member of the Utica Common Council.
captain howdy

Rome, NY

#5807 May 25, 2012
Jesus!
Anonymous

United States

#5808 May 26, 2012
?
Anonymous

United States

#5809 May 26, 2012
cuomo is burrying nys
Kurt Metin

San Jose, CA

#5813 Nov 1, 2012
Dear Sir/Ma,

We are direct provider of Fresh Cut BG SBLC LC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)(Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1Million(Min) to Eur/USD 5Billion (Max)
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse Zurich and Deutsch Bank AG. Frankfurt Germany or any AA Rated Bank.
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
7. Payment: MT-103
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via email:(financial.broker001@gma il.com) or through skype:(kurt.metin01) in other to furnish you with other information

Regards
Metin Kurt
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

#5814 Nov 1, 2012
Kurt Metin wrote:
Dear Sir/Ma,
We are direct provider of Fresh Cut BG SBLC LC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)(Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1Million(Min) to Eur/USD 5Billion (Max)
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse Zurich and Deutsch Bank AG. Frankfurt Germany or any AA Rated Bank.
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
7. Payment: MT-103
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via email:(financial.broker001@gma il.com) or through skype:(kurt.metin01) in other to furnish you with other information
Regards
Metin Kurt
Interesting. Let's say I have 5.4 million dollars in liquid assets to invest, how would I contact you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Bruser 7,873
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Pugs 16,780
Women's Fund of LI to Honor Four Long Island Women Wed WFLI 1
Why is Lindenhurst such a Ghetto? (Mar '10) Aug 25 I Hate Syracuse 682
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown Aug 25 Sambee 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Aug 22 Bruser 2,283
Police: Narcan Used to Revive Woman in Massapeq... Aug 19 Marcus Webb 2
•••

Massapequa Park News Video

•••