Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes

Aug 27, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Massapequan Observer

Our Lady of Lourdes School, located in Massapequa Park, has named Rita Anne Swift, a longtime Catholic school educator and administrator, as its new principal.

Comments
2,001 - 2,020 of 2,257 Comments Last updated Thursday
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Still pushing the right-wing, conservative Catholic bullshit, Itchy? I see in some of your previous posts that you're once again in political mode and once again unable to separate politics and religion in that very confused and troubled mind of yours. It's people like you that are the prime reason over 20 million American Catholics have left the church.
Idiotic response, Anthony. Abortion is a moral issue that trumps politics. A society that murders our most helpless of citizens is a society of death. No different than any other society, throughout histor,' whom destroyed their own people. We who sand with the pre born could never support a political party that supports this genocide.

Grow up!
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Still pushing the right-wing, conservative Catholic bullshit, Itchy? I see in some of your previous posts that you're once again in political mode and once again unable to separate politics and religion in that very confused and troubled mind of yours. It's people like you that are the prime reason over 20 million American Catholics have left the church.
<IGNORE FALSE CATHOLIC, FALSE PROTESTAN>
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

http://www.churchmilitant.tv
Worship Him, or Dispise Him:

/free/index.php?vidID=vort-201 2-10-03
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Posted it wrongly
Worship Him, or Dispise Him:

http://www.churchmilitant.tv/free/index.php...
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware that Msgr Jim is in "political mode?". you should be aware of this fact Anthony, since you and only you are "so close" to the Pastor.
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

DIVINE MERCY PRAYERS:

Today bring to Me the Souls who are in the prison of Purgatory,

and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. Let the torrents of My Blood cool down their scorching flames. All these souls are greatly loved by Me. They are making retribution to My justice. It is in your power to bring them relief. Draw all the indulgences from the treasury of My Church and offer them on their behalf. Oh, if you only knew the torments they suffer, you would continually offer for them the alms of the spirit and pay off their debt to My justice."

Most Merciful Jesus, You Yourself have said that You desire mercy; so I bring into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls in Purgatory, souls who are very dear to You, and yet, who must make retribution to Your justice. May the streams of Blood and Water which gushed forth from Your Heart put out the flames of Purgatory, that there, too, the power of Your mercy may be celebrated.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls suffering in Purgatory, who are enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. I beg You, by the sorrowful Passion of Jesus Your Son, and by all the bitterness with which His most sacred Soul was flooded: Manifest Your mercy to the souls who are under Your just scrutiny. Look upon them in no other way but only through the Wounds of Jesus, Your dearly beloved Son; for we firmly believe that there is no limit to Your goodness and compassion. Amen.

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena ....
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

FRANK wrote:
<quoted text>when all else fails ANTHONY, you become the expert on spelling and grammar. Must concede you are an expert in making a complete fool out of yourself-with seemingly no self awareness of your boorish behavior-at home, in church and on these forums
Speak with the Pastor. He might be able to give you some pointers on how to be a better fan. I know you hate the competition!
Hey Frank, how about you go **** yourself? Your record of being a complete a***ole is here for the world to see.
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Frank, how about you go **** yourself? Your record of being a complete a***ole is here for the world to see.
getting your panties in a twist again Anthony??

Calm down! You will be of no use to the pastor if you get a heart attack!

Who will be his handyman if not you??
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Today bring to Me the Meek and Humble Souls and the Souls of Little Children,

and immerse them in My mercy. These souls most closely resemble My Heart. They strengthened Me during My bitter agony. I saw them as earthly Angels, who will keep vigil at My altars. I pour out upon them whole torrents of grace. I favor humble souls with My confidence.

Most Merciful Jesus, You yourself have said, "Learn from Me for I am meek and humble of heart." Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart all meek and humble souls and the souls of little children. These souls send all heaven into ecstasy and they are the heavenly Father's favorites. They are a sweet-smelling bouquet before the throne of God; God Himself takes delight in their fragrance. These souls have a permanent abode in Your Most Compassionate Heart, O Jesus, and they unceasingly sing out a hymn of love and mercy.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon meek souls, upon humble souls, and upon little children who are enfolded in the abode which is the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. These souls bear the closest resemblance to Your Son. Their fragrance rises from the earth and reaches Your very throne. Father of mercy and of all goodness, I beg You by the love You bear these souls and by the delight You take in them: Bless the whole world, that all souls together may sing out the praises of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen.

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena....
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

United States following France in becoming less Catholic? The problem, Vatican Council II mis-teachings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Could it be?? Anthony has finally left this forum??

We can only hope and pray he is confronting his demons

Thanks to Toni PomPom
WestHempsteadGal

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Frank wrote:
Thanks to Toni PomPom
Frank I think you're right! Anthony the EM is no longer posting and we're hopeful that his heart is changing and he wants to now deal with his issues, mainly because of the large prayer group and Facebook page formed by Toni Pom Pom for him.

Thanks Toni Pom Pom! You show us how we can make a difference, one person at a time through prayer. And thanks to everyone who has been praying for Anthony the EM too.
Toni Pom Pom

Highland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank I think you're right! Anthony the EM is no longer posting and we're hopeful that his heart is changing and he wants to now deal with his issues, mainly because of the large prayer group and Facebook page formed by Toni Pom Pom for him.
Thanks Toni Pom Pom! You show us how we can make a difference, one person at a time through prayer. And thanks to everyone who has been praying for Anthony the EM too.
How wonderful the Lord is! i will pass on the good ad hopeful news to all on the prayer chain that Anthony (by his absence) has had a renewal inn faith. Maybe it was a change of spirit while he witnessed the marriage of his step son. The beginning of faith and love for the young couple may have just been enough to nudge Anthony back to Our Lord, body, mind and Spirit.

Did Msgr. Jim marry the couple? WHG,please tell Jim to sign up for a facebook account so as to view the pictures from the MR Class of 1970 reunion

Keep the Faith and with the grace of God we will have President who will restore values to the White House and the country God Bless America!

ps
please remember in your daily prayers the pre born children who are in peril
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Toni Pom Pom wrote:
<quoted text>How wonderful the Lord is! i will pass on the good ad hopeful news to all on the prayer chain that Anthony (by his absence) has had a renewal inn faith. Maybe it was a change of spirit while he witnessed the marriage of his step son. The beginning of faith and love for the young couple may have just been enough to nudge Anthony back to Our Lord, body, mind and Spirit.
Did Msgr. Jim marry the couple? WHG,please tell Jim to sign up for a facebook account so as to view the pictures from the MR Class of 1970 reunion
Keep the Faith and with the grace of God we will have President who will restore values to the White House and the country God Bless America!
ps
please remember in your daily prayers the pre born children who are in peril
Amen , thank you so much Toni, God, bless you richly and your family with his love.
Dominus vobiscum
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Warning. Don't listen to this if you are a weak Catholic. He talks about what we should be doing, versus what we are allowing to happen:

Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Frank wrote:
Thanks to Toni PomPom
Not a chance, Frankie. Just had lots more important things to do.

By the way, how are you making out confronting that a***ole thing of yours?
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Still boring, Princess. And acutally, it's you and the rest of the lunatic fringe on this site that have issues. I'd suggest you save the prayers for yourself.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Bruser wrote:
Warning. Don't listen to this if you are a weak Catholic. He talks about what we should be doing, versus what we are allowing to happen:
And the bullshit just never stops, Itchy.
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance, Frankie. Just had lots more important things to do.
By the way, how are you making out confronting that a***ole thing of yours?
"by more important things" are you referring to fixing up and repairing Msgr. Jim's Saville home?

We all know you're his "go to lackey". Don't forget the tool belt!!
frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Still boring, Princess. And acutally, it's you and the rest of the lunatic fringe on this site that have issues. I'd suggest you save the prayers for yourself.
there was some hope that Anthony toned down the profanity in light of Mario's recent wedding. Sadly,with his electric back up, the head of the EM' s is having a tough time coping with the separation of his spiritual mentor. But alas!! His anxiety must have waned since today he was front and center at the 10:30 Mass,white robe and all.
He then proceeds to run home to spew his potty mouth.

This is an example of what passes for church leadership at OLL?

What a sorry excuse of a man!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Massapequa Park Discussions

Search the Massapequa Park Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Benjamin Netanyahu: World pressure won't stop I... 2 hr Gurion 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,352
Someone bad mouthing someone live on their own ... 15 hr weathermen 1
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 16 hr Bruser 7,856
Dick and Dora's (Nov '09) 18 hr Rob 63
cesspool company scams (Sep '07) Thu Rachel 61
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
•••
•••

Massapequa Park News Video

•••
Massapequa Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Massapequa Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••