Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of ...

Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes

There are 2734 comments on the Massapequan Observer story from Aug 27, 2009, titled Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes. In it, Massapequan Observer reports that:

Our Lady of Lourdes School, located in Massapequa Park, has named Rita Anne Swift, a longtime Catholic school educator and administrator, as its new principal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Massapequan Observer.

Frank

White Plains, NY

#2860 Sep 13, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what is upsetting him Frank, it is where Obama is taking our seniors to, and he is getting closer to that point.
Here is where Obama wants to go, he has already started forcing people to accept an HMO instead of what they have without their consents. Every Senior that you know should read this, it is by the British National Health Service.
Shock: British NHS Euthanizes 130,000 Elderly Patients Annually:
Check out their website:
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/06/20/shock-brit...
And we already know that "Itchy Watch" the <FALSE CATHOLIC> is a
flaming Liberal.
WOW. This is where we are headed if the Messiah sneaks back in with the help of those on the dole.
Spoke to a doctor friend of mine yesterday and he said that people don't understand that although Obama care will cover doctor visits-its the treatment for the ailment that won't be necessarily treated. Panels of government buereaucrats will decide "who will be worthy of treatment". If you're over 50 years of age', you will be put on a "wait list" to see if You QUALIFY for treatment.

But- its more important to cover birth control for Sandra the Fluke since on her salary as an attorney
she can't afford the "thousands of dollars" it cost her.

Poor Baby!!! How will she survive?????? B
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#2869 Sep 16, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, he is again confessing to "stalking" me on other forums!
His demeanor belies his position of EM, and his language is that of guttural soulless Pagans. I can not believe that he has the audacity to even post here, with so many true Catholics on board this blog.
There is nothing more to really add to your posts, and that of the many Catholics that are slandered and cursed at. I feel the right idea of not answering his posts, as it only gives him(in his warped senses,as little as he may have)reason to post here. Very troubling, and I don't care for the route that the leaders of our faith are taking, particularly the Bishops. Did you see and listen to that posting of Father Gay? His sick theology, and ignoring of our Pope, was only topped by those in his church that clapped and cheered his speech. God have mercy on those who are led by this Homosexual priest, that are following his advice and ignoring the Pope and the Vatican. It is a disgusting violation of his vows, and it sickens me to even think of how many Homosexuals are priests. Who would follow the teachings of this Father Gay other than a <FALSE CATHOLIC PAGAN>, which has been echoed here by "Itchy Watch". GOD bless you WHG, and Flawed System, Frank, Lou Gia, Toni Pom-pom, On the Job, Very Disappointed.
I guess everyone here who watched the DNC fiasco know that the Democ-rats do not want GOD in on their tickets. Thats ok, we Conservatives have always loved GOD, and will never turn our backs to him, " ONE NATION, UNDER GOD".
Dominus Vobiscum
Still obsessing over homosexuality, Itchy? How very un-Christian of you.

And you still have a huge problem comprehending the English language. Your interpretation of the written word to suit your warped view of the world would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#2870 Sep 16, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> you've posted this exact idiocy several times. Please, the next time, change a word or two. Your intellectual limitations are even more boring than your profanity. Let the light of truth cleanse your angry and misguided soul.
Let't keep it fresh Anthony, go back and read your repetious posts.. Try a thesaurus.
BRUSER, you are right. He should be ignored, not only for his lunacy but for his utter childishness.
And your bullshit hasn't changed since you first started posting last year as "Servant." Oh wait, you have changed locations several times (SNAP groupie?)

So now that you're in Long Beach do you still travel to Massapequa Park each Sunday to stalk Anthony? Very, very disturbing, Frankie.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#2871 Sep 16, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what is upsetting him Frank, it is where Obama is taking our seniors to, and he is getting closer to that point.
Here is where Obama wants to go, he has already started forcing people to accept an HMO instead of what they have without their consents. Every Senior that you know should read this, it is by the British National Health Service.
Shock: British NHS Euthanizes 130,000 Elderly Patients Annually:
Check out their website:
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/06/20/shock-brit...
And we already know that "Itchy Watch" the <FALSE CATHOLIC> is a
flaming Liberal.
Still can't seem to seperate religion and politics in that very confused mind of yours, Itchy? You're a very troubled person, Itchy. Get some help.
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#2872 Sep 17, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't seem to seperate religion and politics in that very confused mind of yours, Itchy? You're a very troubled person, Itchy. Get some help.
Hey Frank, he can't even spell the word "separate" correctly and made the same mistake on another blog. I think he has fallen off the "brain train", he must have been shaking in his high heels, rushing to get out of the church, probably had his notebook in the side room,
and started his insanity from there and continued it at home. LOL
How pathetic and Childish. Lord have mercy on him, he has truly lost his way. His continual ranting, cursing, and attacking everyone, even those who try to calm him, is a sign of a troubled mixed up mind.
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#2873 Sep 17, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean Frank, misspelled separate again.......you have really UN-nerved him and UN-hinged him. It is no use, just keep praying that he will somehow see the truth, and that our Lord will take pity on him and heal his sick mind.
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#2874 Sep 17, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Still obsessing over homosexuality, Itchy? How very un-Christian of you.
And you still have a huge problem comprehending the English language. Your interpretation of the written word to suit your warped view of the world would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.
Frank, he doesn't accept the Pope's authority, doesn't accept the Bible (1 corinthians 6:3 to 6:18..."Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor male prostitutes, NOR HOMOSEXUAL OFFENDERS, nor thieves, nor slanderers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.) and in 1 cor 7, the Bible states "each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband". It does not say each man should have his own man, or each woman should have her own woman.

And this False Catholic is trying to show me how to behave "Like a Christian???"....ha ha ha ha.
AS IF!!! Okay Frank hope you and your family are well , happy, filled with our Lords Love.
Dominus Vobiscum
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#2875 Sep 17, 2012
Today bring to Me those who do not believe in God and those who do not know Me,

I was thinking also of them during My bitter Passion, and their future zeal comforted My Heart. Immerse them in the ocean of My mercy."

Most compassionate Jesus, You are the Light of the whole world. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who do not believe in God and of those who as yet do not know You. Let the rays of Your grace enlighten them that they, too, together with us, may extol Your wonderful mercy; and do not let them escape from the abode which is Your Most Compassionate Heart.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who do not believe in You, and of those who as yet do not know You, but who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Draw them to the light of the Gospel. These souls do not know what great happiness it is to love You. Grant that they, too, may extol the generosity of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen.

*Our Lord's original words here were "the pagans."

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena ....
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#2876 Sep 18, 2012
Today bring to Me the Souls of those who have separated themselves from My Church*,

and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. During My bitter Passion they tore at My Body and Heart, that is, My Church. As they return to unity with the Church My wounds heal and in this way they alleviate My Passion."

Most Merciful Jesus, Goodness Itself, You do not refuse light to those who seek it of You. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who have separated themselves from Your Church. Draw them by Your light into the unity of the Church, and do not let them escape from the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart; but bring it about that they, too, come to glorify the generosity of Your mercy.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who have separated themselves from Your Son's Church, who have squandered Your blessings and misused Your graces by obstinately persisting in their errors. Do not look upon their errors, but upon the love of Your own Son and upon His bitter Passion, which He underwent for their sake, since they, too, are enclosed in His Most Compassionate Heart. Bring it about that they also may glorify Your great mercy for endless ages. Amen.

*Our Lord's original words here were "heretics and schismatics,"

NOW I KNOW WHY "ITCHY WATCH" HATES THE DIVINE MERCY PRAYERS......... Does he consider himself to be one of the above? a Heretic or a Schismatic?????
Can he still believe that he is a Catholic????
Take up your Cross "Itchy Watch" and follow Jesus, it is never too late. And flee from the "Errant" person you are allowing to corrupt your soul.
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#2880 Sep 20, 2012
Convert, or Revert:

Convert, or Revert:

&fe ature=share
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#2882 Sep 21, 2012
Does the
New Mass fulfill the notion of Catholic liturgy?

New Mass

Jesus Christ, Eternal High Priest

Liturgy in general is ritualized prayer, i.e., the official prayer of a society approved by the authority of that society. In the case of Catholic liturgy, there is the additional fact that it is in some way the prayer of Jesus Christ Himself, the Head of the human race, carried out in union with His mystical members.

As regards the New Mass, the element of approval by authority is certainly present [at least de facto, if not de jure—Ed.] so any doubts regarding its legitimacy must concern something deeper—either some antagonism against the very notion of prayer or some incongruity with its status as the prayer of Christ.

All prayer has a double aspect—a primary, ascending aspect by which the adoration, thanksgiving, petition, and expiation of man is offered to God and a secondary, descending aspect by which the gifts and blessings of God are poured out upon man. Having acknowledged God for Who He is and giving Him the recognition which is unique to Him, Man humbly but confidently expects to receive from God those things which He alone can give.

Jesus Christ, Mediator of Salvation

All Catholic liturgy is unique in the striking sense that it is the prayer of Jesus Christ, Head of the Mystical Body. On the side of Christ, this flows from the fact that Our Lord is the only real mediator of salvation, the only Priest Who ever offered a worship worthy of God. On the side of His members, this flows from the reality of our incorporation into Christ and our participation in His Priesthood (either active or passive) achieved through the reception of indelible sacramental characters. What then can be said of a rite of Mass which, through its ecumenical orientation, implicitly denies the unique mediation of Christ? Or which obscures the essentially sacrificial aspect of that mediation?

Or which implicitly denies the hierarchy among the sacramental characters by which the members of Christ participate in and benefit from this mediation? Such a liturgy is untrue to itself. It denies its own nature and lies about its own identity. Objectively, it is an insult to the Son considered as Incarnate God.

As regards the descending aspect of prayer by which God's blessings are called down upon men, a rite of prayer will be legitimate insofar as it disposes man to receive these blessings. At the level of natural religion, this will require that the rite be so designed as to arouse sentiments of humility, confidence, and contrition. At the level of supernatural religion, the rite should dispose man to acts of faith, hope, and ultimately charity.
At this level, the Novus Ordo rite again proves defective because it obscures the truths of the faith—hiding those elements of doctrine which offensive to ecumenism or the modern notion of human dignity. Praying with such a distorted expression of the faith certainly does not facilitate acts of faith but rather impedes them. This undermines the whole structure of supernatural sanctification since faith is the foundation of hope and charity. Even considering natural religion, a rite which places man at the center of religious focus and a man eminent for his intrinsic dignity which no sinful act can compromise can hardly be said to dispose men to acts of humility and contrition. In fact, in practice, it is obvious that the new rite of Mass has undermined the natural religious reverence of the faithful.
Frank

White Plains, NY

#2884 Sep 23, 2012
Thanks so much, BRUSER for sending the links to Michael Voris. I send them on to my true catholic friends and family.
You're the best-- thanks buddy
Have you seen the movie "2016?,

A MUST SEE.
Frank

White Plains, NY

#2885 Sep 23, 2012
Bruser wrote:
Today bring to Me the Souls of those who have separated themselves from My Church*,
and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. During My bitter Passion they tore at My Body and Heart, that is, My Church. As they return to unity with the Church My wounds heal and in this way they alleviate My Passion."
Most Merciful Jesus, Goodness Itself, You do not refuse light to those who seek it of You. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who have separated themselves from Your Church. Draw them by Your light into the unity of the Church, and do not let them escape from the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart; but bring it about that they, too, come to glorify the generosity of Your mercy.
Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who have separated themselves from Your Son's Church, who have squandered Your blessings and misused Your graces by obstinately persisting in their errors. Do not look upon their errors, but upon the love of Your own Son and upon His bitter Passion, which He underwent for their sake, since they, too, are enclosed in His Most Compassionate Heart. Bring it about that they also may glorify Your great mercy for endless ages. Amen.
*Our Lord's original words here were "heretics and schismatics,"
NOW I KNOW WHY "ITCHY WATCH" HATES THE DIVINE MERCY PRAYERS......... Does he consider himself to be one of the above? a Heretic or a Schismatic?????
Can he still believe that he is a Catholic????
Take up your Cross "Itchy Watch" and follow Jesus, it is never too late. And flee from the "Errant" person you are allowing to corrupt your soul.
I fear the "man?" is so wrapped up in false dogma that to admit he has been a useful idiot for the Pastor would be too much for him to handle
Se
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#2893 Sep 27, 2012
She must be the teacher of "Itchy Watch":
Obama’s Catholic Spies
Hello everyone I’m Michael Voris.
If you ever needed to see clearer evidence of the hangover the Catholic Church is still
suffering from the sexual revolution party of the 1960’s and following .. look no further
than the diocese of Cleveland.
The sexual revolution coincided with a different revolution that was happening in
theological circles .. the push for so-called social justice.
For Modernists and progressives in the Church .. it was a marriage made in heaven .. or
better said .. made in hell.
The social justice movement became the perfect cover for throwing overboard the
Church’s moral teachings with regard to sexuality .. even ignoring or downplaying the
intrinsic evil of abortion.

They are really only now starting to be effectively challenged here and there by pro-life
faithful Catholics. But dislodging them has proven enormously difficult. The only
effective weapon against their institutionalized modernism has proven to be retirement or
death.
Case in point. The diocese of Cleveland. As the presidential election draws near .. some
frightening details are emerging of what’s being done in the parishes in that diocese.
It seems the bishop .. Richard Lennon has entrusted into the hands of an avid out and
proud Obama supporter the responsibilities of visiting the parishes and explaining to
parishioners the Diocese's "Faithful Citizenship" presentations - meetings held at parishes
throughout the diocese with the stated goal of supposedly helping Catholic voters
properly form their consciences according to Catholic moral teaching, so they can cast
their votes accordingly.
That woman .. who is also the full time director of the diocese’s Social Action Office ..
there’s that social justice stuff again .. is Karen Leith and here’s a glance at her facebook
page from her 2011 “likes”.
Right on top .. her over the top support for Obama .. a man totally opposed to Catholic
moral teaching regarding intrinsic evils. For a woman who works for the Catholic
Church .. draws her paycheck from unsuspecting faithful Catholics who throw their
money in the basket each week .. to not only support .. but to do so SO openly .. the most
anti-Catholic leader the US has ever known is beyond disgraceful.
She should be relieved of her duties poste haste. She has no business representing
Catholic anything .. much less traveling form parish to parish “explaining” to other
Catholics how to properly form her their consciences when she has obviously failed in
that effort in regard to herself.
She was even a past board member of a radically notorious anti-Catholic .. meaning anti-
Magisterium .. group called Future Church .. which as you might imagine the name
implies .. desires a Church that bears next to no resemblance at to the ACTUAL Catholic
Church.
Ms. Leith is free to belong to whatever groups and support whoever she wants for
president .. but she should not be free to do so from WITHIN the walls of the very
organization those groups and her presidential candidate seek to harm and destroy.
A little more exploring around on her face book page confirms all her political loyalties ..
which is to say her moral loyalties. She “likes” the league of women voters .. other social
action group and if you dig back one year .. you will see under her 2010 “likes” list ..
right at the top .. Evolutionary Christianity .. a group that attracts all the top dissenters
and off the beam progressives the anti-Church forces could summon forth.
Why is this woman allowed to represent Church morality? Do the parishioners of the
diocese know that their money is going to pay the salary of someone who disregards
Catholic teaching and is proud of that fact .. publicizing it for the world to see? Does
Bishop Lennon know she is an Obama activist who supports the very thing that he and
his fellow bishops are suing Obama over?
Frank

White Plains, NY

#2895 Sep 27, 2012
Bruser,

I am confident that we will succeed in November. Stay strong and hopeful.

I have to believe that more than 50% of the voting public cannot be that stupid to re elect the "failure"*in the white house

*trying to be kind with calling him a "failure"

Go see the movie 2016 and let me know what you think. I value your insight

Frank
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#2896 Sep 28, 2012
Frank wrote:
Bruser,
I am confident that we will succeed in November. Stay strong and hopeful.
I have to believe that more than 50% of the voting public cannot be that stupid to re elect the "failure"*in the white house
*trying to be kind with calling him a "failure"
Go see the movie 2016 and let me know what you think. I value your insight
Frank
I will surely go see the movie, my son said they were jeering and yelling at the screen when he went. I do believe it is part of his plan to make us a Socialistic country by playing the race card, and the Rich VS the not so rich. The liberal media is more to blame than the fox that got into the hen house. The fox will do what they is normal for them to do, but the Media left the gate to the hen house open. They were probably always that way, but hid their true agenda, and with the Socialist in the White House they do not have to hide it any more, and "Came out of the closet".
Remember, Catholic Italy is more of a Socialistic Government, and is run more by the Unions than anything else. How did this happen?
They went from Fascists to Socialists. They also used Jesus' love and forgiveness in an evil way, just as the Catholics who voted for Obama did, believing all of his lies that hid his true agenda.
Can you imagine what another 4 years will bring? We will be so deep in debt, that nothing will get us out, and using the race card and the unions, and probably mandate the curfews and military rule, which he is already to sign as soon as he can create a large enough crisis. He may do that when he loses the presidency, and refuse to turn over the reins. The American people have been asleep and blinded by his falseness and lies, and didn't pay attention to what was going on. Do you believe that a republican
Attorney General would have gotten away from anything that Eric Holder has done, and failed to do?
There is so much to get down on about what is happening to our country and our Catholic religion. There is not much we can do about our religious leaders but pray to our Lord, and ask St Michael to defend us in our battle. As far as our Country, we must get involved as much as we can to assure the Defeat of Obama.
Remember what was said in 1944 by Norman Matoon Thomas:
Norman Thomas Mattoon In his 1944 speech said:

The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism.
But, under the name of "Liberalism" they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation,without knowing how it happened"
He went on to say: "I no longer need to run as a Presidential Candidate for the Socialist Party.
The Democrat Party has adopted our platform!!!!

The Prediction Of Norman Mattoon Thomas has Coming True.
Today, even the most socialist Dems will still deny that their policies and the policies of Barack Obama are socialist.
Thomas was right. We Americans will never “knowingly” adopt socialism. Wake up America and save our country, for our children,
and Grand-children.
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#2897 Sep 28, 2012
Today bring to Me the Souls who are in the prison of Purgatory,

and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. Let the torrents of My Blood cool down their scorching flames. All these souls are greatly loved by Me. They are making retribution to My justice. It is in your power to bring them relief. Draw all the indulgences from the treasury of My Church and offer them on their behalf. Oh, if you only knew the torments they suffer, you would continually offer for them the alms of the spirit and pay off their debt to My justice."

Most Merciful Jesus, You Yourself have said that You desire mercy; so I bring into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls in Purgatory, souls who are very dear to You, and yet, who must make retribution to Your justice. May the streams of Blood and Water which gushed forth from Your Heart put out the flames of Purgatory, that there, too, the power of Your mercy may be celebrated.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls suffering in Purgatory, who are enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. I beg You, by the sorrowful Passion of Jesus Your Son, and by all the bitterness with which His most sacred Soul was flooded: Manifest Your mercy to the souls who are under Your just scrutiny. Look upon them in no other way but only through the Wounds of Jesus, Your dearly beloved Son; for we firmly believe that there is no limit to Your goodness and compassion. Amen.

Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#2904 Sep 30, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Frank, he can't even spell the word "separate" correctly and made the same mistake on another blog. I think he has fallen off the "brain train", he must have been shaking in his high heels, rushing to get out of the church, probably had his notebook in the side room,
and started his insanity from there and continued it at home. LOL
How pathetic and Childish. Lord have mercy on him, he has truly lost his way. His continual ranting, cursing, and attacking everyone, even those who try to calm him, is a sign of a troubled mixed up mind.
Looks like you're back on the attack, Itchy. I find it highly amusing that someone who is well known for his inability to write coherently or to comprehend the English language would criticize another's spelling.

By the way, moron, the "c" in childish is not capitalized. So much for your language skills.
FRANK

White Plains, NY

#2907 Sep 30, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're back on the attack, Itchy. I find it highly amusing that someone who is well known for his inability to write coherently or to comprehend the English language would criticize another's spelling.
By the way, moron, the "c" in childish is not capitalized. So much for your language skills.
when all else fails ANTHONY, you become the expert on spelling and grammar. Must concede you are an expert in making a complete fool out of yourself-with seemingly no self awareness of your boorish behavior-at home, in church and on these forums

Speak with the Pastor. He might be able to give you some pointers on how to be a better fan. I know you hate the competition!
Frank

White Plains, NY

#2908 Oct 1, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Still pushing the right-wing, conservative Catholic bullshit, Itchy? I see in some of your previous posts that you're once again in political mode and once again unable to separate politics and religion in that very confused and troubled mind of yours. It's people like you that are the prime reason over 20 million American Catholics have left the church.
Idiotic response, Anthony. Abortion is a moral issue that trumps politics. A society that murders our most helpless of citizens is a society of death. No different than any other society, throughout histor,' whom destroyed their own people. We who sand with the pre born could never support a political party that supports this genocide.

Grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help find someone who can castrate me. (Oct '16) Mon Jacket 7
Sammy's Inferno, Gardiner's Ave. off Hempstead ... (Sep '11) Jun 25 stopit 9
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Jun 25 Theawculroger 59
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Jun 23 Reverend Laidlaw ... 8,580
News Arrest in Levittown graffiti spree (May '09) Jun 23 blake norman 250
18 Reilly St, West Islip Jun 21 Sandy 1
News Dozens of Students Barred From Graduation After... Jun 20 We are ESM 1

Massapequa Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massapequa Park Mortgages