Corrupt District 6 Sanitation Departm...

Corrupt District 6 Sanitation Department (Town of Hempstead)

Posted in the Massapequa Park Forum

Concerned

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Years ago, I remember Nassau County did an audit of the District 6 Sanitation Department and found they were wasting all sorts of money, awarding contracts without bidding to cronies and paying workers for 8 hours of work even though they worked less than 4 hours on average. Here is the link to the report?
District 6 Sanitation Department. http://www.nassaucountyny.gov/agencies/Comptr...

Does anyone know if anything has changed or is it still an good old boys club bent on wasting tax payer money. Also I hear they physically abuse employees they don't like, make them fund raise with their own money for their elected commissioners and make them come to work in a state of fear. Many workers have left due to the constant fear, abuse and embarrassment they receive at work everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) 10 hr chi town 25
News Fire commissioner candidate accused of harassment (Dec '07) 16 hr Merv Campbell 11
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 19 hr Bruser 2,482
Review: 240 Auto Body Inc (Jan '11) Sep 1 JDL 18
cesspool company scams (Sep '07) Aug 31 monday20 67
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Aug 30 Bruser 8,020
News Craft beer 'incubator' planned for Copiague site Aug 28 Terry 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massapequa Park Mortgages