NY prisoner shot twice in cell with Taser dies

May 7, 2011 Full story: Sunherald.com 7

Police say a New York man in custody after a dispute with his neighbor was shot twice with a Taser stun gun in a prison cell and died.

Full Story
Donna

UK

#1 May 8, 2011
They (the cops) killed him simple as that and they need to be brought in front of a court for MURDER
Swindlehurster

New York, NY

#2 May 8, 2011
Suffolk County police say officers used the electrical weapon in an attempt to subdue 40-year-old Daniel McDonnell of Swindlehurst. Cops say he was real white trash and a low life loser anyway. Police have stated anyone from Lindenhurst is a dirt bag and we should all sleeep a little better and safer knowing he's dead!
Swindlehurster knows not

Hillside, NJ

#3 May 10, 2011
Swindlehurster wrote:
Suffolk County police say officers used the electrical weapon in an attempt to subdue 40-year-old Daniel McDonnell of Swindlehurst. Cops say he was real white trash and a low life loser anyway. Police have stated anyone from Lindenhurst is a dirt bag and we should all sleeep a little better and safer knowing he's dead!
you dont know this family have a little respect

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#4 May 11, 2011
Dies in prison?...good!
Justin Bieber

Sound Beach, NY

#5 May 12, 2011
Is he like totaly dead?
Know b4 you speak

Levittown, NY

#6 May 22, 2014
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Dies in prison?...good!
He was in Jail..not Prison..BIG difference..for a VERBAL altercation with his neighbor..nothing violent or physical...he was Killed by 13 men..denied medication..and was my cousin..you should read all the articles b4 making stupid and uninformed comments, Mr. Wyndanch!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#7 May 22, 2014
Know b4 you speak wrote:
<quoted text>He was in Jail..not Prison..BIG difference..for a VERBAL altercation with his neighbor..nothing violent or physical...he was Killed by 13 men..denied medication..and was my cousin..you should read all the articles b4 making stupid and uninformed comments, Mr. Wyndanch!
You make a very fare point. But, how do you suppose it escalated to this level?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
FCGOA Pres Guy James SELLS-OUT 188 Securitas Of... (Apr '11) 8 hr anthony 2
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 14 hr truth 759
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 14 hr Bruser 2,293
Levittown woman quarantined for bird mites (Jun '08) Sat mdw 44
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 19 Robert Burns 16,790
•••

Massapequa Park News Video

•••
•••

Massapequa Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Massapequa Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Massapequa Park News, Events & Info