Great Neck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

Judged:

WHAT HAPPENENED STEVE AND RICH OR MAYBE HOWARD YOU FOOLS... I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DO SOMETHING.. LOL
Oaks Mgmt Corp

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

Judged:

We are an HOA in California, trying to stay afloat from all the Banks that took back condos and don't pay their HOA dues. We gave Abraham and Roth 10 files about a year ago and they never collected on a single account ..or so we thought. They would suddenly call us and HOUND us for info/docs, then disappear once we provided docs. No return calls and they were ALWAYS on the phone when we called. For one Homeowner, they told us his $2,000 check bounced, but we could never get them to send us the bounced check. Then when I called AR a few months ago, they told me they were closing the business and moving to Israel. I found out today that the man who allegedly bounced the check had made 4 payments to AR, from August to November of last year, for $500 each. AFTER they told me they were moving to Israel, and the check (singular) had bounced, they continued to collect funds from this military man. I have copies of the front, and back, of each of the checks clearly showing that AR endorsed these checks and put them into their own account. Now, the HOA has no money, the Marine can't make further payments, and no one is happy except these swindlers at AR. For anyone who says AR has paid all their debts ..that is a lie. Who knows how many of our accounts they collected on and didn't turn over the money. These are the most reprehensible people I have ever encounted and I'm going to be following up with this further. If you are reading this, Messrs. Liar, Cheater, and Swindler, you should just send The Oaks Management Corporation their money now, as we do have incredible tenacity that will likely cause you more grief than that $2,000 will benefit you. You know where to find us. We will soon know where to find you.
collection4

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Judged:

We would like to resolve this with you we have been desperately trying to reach someone at the only number we have nine five one-eieght three seven eight nine seven six mark norban but have gotten no responce please call us at at we will take care of this thanks
collection4

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Judged:

our number is five one six seven nine seven seven hundred
Tom Landry

Springfield Gardens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

DOWN 60 GRAND wrote:
Richard Marotte
Nevada St, Lindenhurst, NY 11757
six three one two two six one two five one
You sir have the wrong information period. You have posted my information and i have nothing at all to do with you. You are a disgusting creature and have posted my phone number as well both my wife and i are fully retired and do no work what so ever. I just found this or would have replied sooner. You sir are nothing but a bold faced liar who can not get his facts correct! Stop using my name and address as i have never had any dealings with you at all.
The Kennedy Company

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2009

Judged:

Steve has been lying to us for months now. He collected over $5000.00 that he says he will pay back but cntinues to lie. He told me three weeks ago that a check for $500.00 was sent and it stills hasn't made it. I know the mail is slow but not that slow. He will not take my phone calls now. I have turned everything over to Bill Gillespie who is an investigater with tthe Nassau County District attorneys office. He said there is over 40 cases against Abraham Roth. I am also doing an interview with ABc news out of New york to tell my story. If any one needs numbers or addresses to these people just let me know. My goal is to put these people behind bars.
richard t Marotte

Springfield Gardens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2009

Judged:

DOWN 60 GRAND wrote:
Richard Marotte
Nevada St, Lindenhurst, NY 11757
six three one two two six one two five one
You sir are a bald faced liar. You find it fit to post my number and yet did not go to the steps of proving this number was the person you debased and lied about. Tell the truth I myself can absolutely prove beyond a doubt I am not a owner or employee of this company nor have i ever worked for them. You on the other hand posted absolute lies and nt provided one shred of evidence that any of what you claim occurred. Show a letter or proof that I am connected with this company and than go one step further produce some documents that prove you had them collect momey from your customers. I spoke with them and they were more than willing to share their side of the story and allow it to be documented can you or better yet would you David?
The Kennedy Company

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Judged:

Come on Steve I have been calling 4 to 5 times a day for the last 5 weeks and you will not answer my calls now. You said you wanted to take care of this. Just another lie. I will not let this go away. You have screwed too many people. Call me or better yet send me some money.
DOWN 60 GRAND

Great Neck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Judged:

The Kennedy Company wrote:
Come on Steve I have been calling 4 to 5 times a day for the last 5 weeks and you will not answer my calls now. You said you wanted to take care of this. Just another lie. I will not let this go away. You have screwed too many people. Call me or better yet send me some money.
YOUR NOT GOING TO GET ANY MONEY.. SUE HIM PERSONALY
The Kennedy Company

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Judged:

Well all the phone numbers have been turned off now. If anyone gets a new number please let me know. The SOB probably can't get a new number though. Oh yeah he probably can, he can pay cash for it with my money.
California Investor

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Judged:

False Advertising!!
I called Steve of Abraham Roth in May 2007 and asked him to recover my hard earned investment money. Steve told me that if I place the collections with him, he will send me the $50 American Express Gift Card. That’s what his web site stated at http://www.abrahamroth.com/index.html
“If They’re Alive, We’ll Collect.”
“With over 30 years of accumulated experience in the collection industry, Abraham Roth
& Associates has become a leader in the collection industry.”
“Receive a $50 American Express Gift Certificate when you place your first collection with us!”
Contact Us
Email:
abrahamroth@verizon.net
Phone:
(877) 482-2740 (Toll-free)
Fax:
(866) 361-8770 (Toll-free)

Abraham Roth and Associate’s Inc.
5640 Old Sunrise Hwy Massapequa, NY 11758

So, I placed two collections with Abraham Roth on June 2007. He collected total about $2400 and he suppose to reimburse me for 70% of the collected amount, but he did not pay me. I asked him what about the $50 AmX gift card, he told me that he will mail it to me. So far, I did not get a penny from this guy. I continue to call and inquire my money, he fail to send me nothing. What a guy! I got burnt twice from my un-recovered investment money and I got cheated by my collection agent. Now I realized that don’t trust anyone in this world and don’t pay any money out front first. I guess I learned my lesson and I hope BBB could help me out to get me some of my collected amount and at least $50 gift card.

Thanks for your help.
DOWN 60 GRAND

Great Neck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

SO ANY NEWS ON THE CROOKS
Kristin

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

We too have never been paid by debts they collected. No response after multiple emails, faxes, and phone calls. I did write to my attorney general and he was no help. They have about $5000.00 of ours, I do hope someone does something.
Steve Kahn is a loser bum

Old Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Steve Kahn I bumped into him at a local resident in Roslyn he is still the same dirty scammer ... And I mean filthy .. He looked terrible... Moved to Florida to hide.. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Massapequa News Video

•••
Massapequa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Massapequa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••