DOWN 60 GRAND

Richmond Hill, NY

#25 Jan 14, 2009
THERE NUMBER IS DISCONECTED HERE IS ANOTHER NUMBER FOR THEM FIVE -ONE -SIX -SEVEN -NINE -SEVEN -SEVEN -SEVEN- ZERO -ZERO GET IT
GMF

Rocklin, CA

#26 Jan 14, 2009
I made the mistake of sending 8 accounts to these people. I never got a straight answer. No money either. I don't know how much was collected. All I got were lies. They would send my portion at the end of each month. I have been trying to get the account info back since October 2008. All the phone numbers are disconneted.
What a scam. They are criminals! Now they have sensitive information on 8 unsuspecting individuals.
DOWN 60 GRAND

Richmond Hill, NY

#27 Jan 14, 2009
THERE NUMBER IS DISCONECTED HERE IS ANOTHER NUMBER FOR THEM FIVE -ONE -SIX -SEVEN -NINE -SEVEN -SEVEN -SEVEN- ZERO -ZERO GET IT
GOT US TOO

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Feb 20, 2009
Our story is the same as all the others here. Abrahma Roth ripped us off! Bounced check the whole works - the only thing I have to offer up is Steve's Cell phone five one six, six seven two, six zero eight zero
HE WILL GET IT

Miami, FL

#29 Feb 21, 2009
HE LIVES IN A TOWN CALLED MERRICK.. LONG ISLAND ... WE ARE GETTING CLOSE
mr-collections

Bethpage, NY

#30 Feb 23, 2009
Once again you are bashing this company ,on this report every single person has been paid, if not you can contact steve or rich at five one six seven nine seven seventy seven hundred an they will honor any thing owe and make arrangements topay.This has gone on long enoughcxall them .they are not in hiding,and who ever threarened were steve lives putting his familily in danger call steve he would like to talk to you.he will find you.
Brett M Hamilton

Austin, TX

#31 Feb 23, 2009
mr-collections wrote:
Once again you are bashing this company ,on this report every single person has been paid, if not you can contact steve or rich at five one six seven nine seven seventy seven hundred an they will honor any thing owe and make arrangements topay.This has gone on long enoughcxall them .they are not in hiding,and who ever threarened were steve lives putting his familily in danger call steve he would like to talk to you.he will find you.
I just spoke to Steve and he gave me some number to an attorney named Ike which was disconnected. I represent a company owed $85,000 which ARA settled for $25,000.00. My client has not been paid. Please call me so i can discuss our clients claim.

five.one.two-two.eight.two-one .three.two.zero

Sincerely,
Brett M. Hamilton
For the Firm
Kramer, Fox & Associates, Inc
MSN: BrettMHamilton@Kramer-Fox.com
Instant Email: BrettMobile@Kramer-Fox.com
www.Kramer-Fox.com
little help

New York, NY

#32 Feb 25, 2009
DOWN 60 GRAND wrote:
here is steve's home address
2890 beach drive, merrick ny 11566
little help

New York, NY

#33 Feb 25, 2009
HE WILL GET IT wrote:
HE LIVES IN A TOWN CALLED MERRICK.. LONG ISLAND ... WE ARE GETTING CLOSE
here is steve's home address
2890 beach drive, merrick ny 11566
Mr collections

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Feb 26, 2009
to dave, I will be in florida soon I know were you live and work ,CANNOT WAIT TO MEET YOU IN PERSON NEXT WEEK. LETS HAVE LUNCH
mr-collections

Bethpage, NY

#35 Mar 1, 2009
To little help, I know who you are, If any thing happens to my family or myself you will be responsible.
DOWN 60 GRAND

Richmond Hill, NY

#36 Mar 2, 2009
mr-collections wrote:
Why bash this company if you have proof that they have not tried to resolve all matters call rich or steve they are willing to repay anyone claiming they are owed money.David phillips of island media is the 60 grand guy. abraham collected the funds 2000 approxiamtly and has now given him certified funds
you guys are really stupid... going down....
Tom Landry

Deer Park, NY

#37 Mar 3, 2009
Well I see where numerous people have posted these stories. Upon contacting them I have found out that payments where made in full to about all that have posted here. I spoke with one character who claims 60,000.00 and he further wentr on to state that " HE BELIEVES IT WAS COLLECTED " belives or is guessing? How about following through with these issues like did they really collect these funds. I believe that you should have proof and not just be guessing. You can not produce this proof so why post anothe lie.
DOWN 60 GRAND

Richmond Hill, NY

#38 Mar 3, 2009
mr-collections wrote:
Why bash this company if you have proof that they have not tried to resolve all matters call rich or steve they are willing to repay anyone claiming they are owed money.David phillips of island media is the 60 grand guy. abraham collected the funds 2000 approxiamtly and has now given him certified funds
IS THIS A STORY...http://www.ripoffrepor t.com/searchresults.asp?q1=ALL &q2=&q3=&q4=&q 5=&q7=&q6=Abraham%20Ro th%20&%20Associates%2008 &searchtype=0
OR MAYBE THIS..
http://search.newyork.bbb.org/reports.aspx...
A STORY
Frustrated but Relieved

Carpentersville, IL

#39 Mar 3, 2009
I had the same experience with Abraham Roth . They got my debtor to pay quickly and then had to deal with the same isues I saw posted in order to get the money owed to me. In fairness, Steve always returned my calls, and made a payment plan with me. He was always upfront with what was going on and called me to let me know if a payment to me could not be made and when I could expect it. I truly believe he made every effort he could to get my account closed. As of today, it has been resolved. At first I thought it was a scam as well, but if it was, why would he have paid anything, let alone all of it?
DOWN 60 GRAND

Richmond Hill, NY

#40 Mar 3, 2009
Frustrated but Relieved wrote:
I had the same experience with Abraham Roth . They got my debtor to pay quickly and then had to deal with the same isues I saw posted in order to get the money owed to me. In fairness, Steve always returned my calls, and made a payment plan with me. He was always upfront with what was going on and called me to let me know if a payment to me could not be made and when I could expect it. I truly believe he made every effort he could to get my account closed. As of today, it has been resolved. At first I thought it was a scam as well, but if it was, why would he have paid anything, let alone all of it?
YEA RIGHT BULLSH-T HE IS A SCARED MAN AND RICH IS A JOKE....
JSR

Uniontown, PA

#41 Mar 4, 2009
Criminal Activity wrote:
Abraham Roth &
Very bad company!!!
Assoc is BAD NEWS.
They collected a debt for me of more than $20,000 and then KEPT THE MONEY!
This has been my experience:
- Never return calls
- Never respond to e-mail
- Hang up on me (3X)
- Lie all the time
- Collect your money - then they keep it!
Worst kind of criminals
Prosecution pending with Nassau County Law Enforcement
i had the same poor response
JSR

Uniontown, PA

#42 Mar 4, 2009
i luckily only gave them a few accounts to persue.
however they do not return calls, give no information on any money recieved.
change phone numbers and faxes
DOWN 60 GRAND

Richmond Hill, NY

#43 Mar 4, 2009
Richard Marotte
Nevada St, Lindenhurst, NY 11757
six three one two two six one two five one
mr-collections

Bethpage, NY

#44 Mar 4, 2009
I think the only person scared is you davE, but i am not a wining little baby hiding behind a computer. Prove I owe you any money and I will cut you a check today, Be in florida tommorow lets go to lunch, Iwill bring my checkbook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wooden grain scale (Mar '07) 7 hr Calvin James 72
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 19 hr Bruser 7,932
Levittown Orthodontist Secures Patent for Devic... Dec 16 Gerald Vonberger 1
Lottery announces LI million-dollar winners (Dec '13) Dec 16 Lawndell Washington 14
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Hempstead mayor wants housing board changes (Apr '13) Dec 12 sugar babies 2
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Dec 10 Bruser 2,362

Massapequa News Video

Massapequa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Massapequa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Massapequa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Massapequa

Personal Finance