Nassau prosecutors: 42 unlicensed contractors charged

Full story: Newsday

Forty-two unlicensed contractors were nailed in an enforcement sweep in Nassau Tuesday, with four facing felony charges for stealing thousands "for improvements that were either not finished or never even started," prosecutors said Tuesday.
Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alex

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

bill wrote:
anybody bother to grab the Illegals ???
Ron is a good guy. John Napp is the loser who is a criminal. He stole more from Ron than anything. Then he steals from the public and he paints the picture that Ron is to blame. Ron is a victim of John Napp just like everyone else. I hope Johnn Napp spends a long time behind bars after taking advantage of people.
EDDY

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron is a good guy. John Napp is the loser who is a criminal. He stole more from Ron than anything. Then he steals from the public and he paints the picture that Ron is to blame. Ron is a victim of John Napp just like everyone else. I hope Johnn Napp spends a long time behind bars after taking advantage of people.
what makes you so sure pal?
i can not believe

South Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

That this kind of stuff happens. We are the greatest country in the world. Nobody behaves this way, correct?
Nicky

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Ronald Hinderhoffer worked on my house several years ago. Complete incompetent crook. Caused more damage than he solved. Wish I had seen these posts then. Sued him and won. But totally lost in time money and aggravation.
Jodi

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

whatever happened to these crooks?Did they do time in jail?
Mike

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

They're getting it in the poop shoot
Like it is

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

These incidents can't be true. FOX News says we at the greatest country n the world, the perfect country.. It just cant be true......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Massapequa News Video

•••
Massapequa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Massapequa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••