Man Badly Injured By Shock From Power Line While Hanging Christmas Lights
A landscaper working at a home located on Adam Road in Massapequa took a major fall and was injured by a powerful electric shock while hanging Christmas lights on the property, police said.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.
#1 Nov 15, 2011
This story is Shocking!
#2 Nov 15, 2011
Was he mexican?
#3 Nov 16, 2011
Happy Holidays to the guy who was electrified by installing Christmas lights with a landscaping truck 1s question why didn't he not have one of his day laborers install them, aka Cans no one would have missed the small guy.
What an idiot!
#4 Nov 16, 2011
Why didn't the lazy bastard homeowner put them up,
#5 Nov 16, 2011
Really !! Why all the negative comments ? How about some empathy? Trolling isn't very attractive
Add your comments below
|Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08)||11 hr||Bruser||8,611|
|Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14)||18 hr||ltroisi||71|
|Who would really wear a little 81 gay sex patch... (Feb '10)||23 hr||81itis||31|
|Noise in Bethpage (Dec '16)||Oct 18||cheeets||3|
|Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08)||Oct 16||Nancy Weinstein||8|
|Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09)||Oct 13||Bruser||2,778|
|Paying it forward||Oct 10||trsh island||1|
Find what you want!
Search Massapequa Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC