Who do you support for Governor in New York in 2010?

Posted in the Massapequa Forum

Comments (Page 264)

Showing posts 5,261 - 5,280 of6,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ruperict

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Kurt Metin wrote:
Dear Sir/Ma,
We are direct provider of Fresh Cut BG SBLC LC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)(Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1Million(Min) to Eur/USD 5Billion (Max)
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse Zurich and Deutsch Bank AG. Frankfurt Germany or any AA Rated Bank.
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
7. Payment: MT-103
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via email:(financial.broker001@gma il.com) or through skype:(kurt.metin01) in other to furnish you with other information
Regards
Metin Kurt
Interesting. Let's say I have 5.4 million dollars in liquid assets to invest, how would I contact you?
Kurt Metin - not

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

To hell with investing......will you marry me??
Sam

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

You people up there are NUTS !!!
tom deely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

PALADINO IS A TRUSTING ITALIAN AMERICAN WHO POSSESES AN UNCANNY ABILITY TO SOLVE CRIME.THERE IS ABSOLUTEY NOBODY ON EARTH THAT I RATHER BE STUCK IN A FOXHOLE OTHER THAN CARL PALADINO.WE ARE SPEAKING ABOUT AN INDIVIDUAL WIG IMPECCABLE LEADERHIP SKILLS AND FANTASTIC MORALS.GOD BLESS CARL AND THE ENTIRE PALADINO FAMILY.
just me

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

tom deely wrote:
PALADINO IS A TRUSTING ITALIAN AMERICAN WHO POSSESES AN UNCANNY ABILITY TO SOLVE CRIME.THERE IS ABSOLUTEY NOBODY ON EARTH THAT I RATHER BE STUCK IN A FOXHOLE OTHER THAN CARL PALADINO.WE ARE SPEAKING ABOUT AN INDIVIDUAL WIG IMPECCABLE LEADERHIP SKILLS AND FANTASTIC MORALS.GOD BLESS CARL AND THE ENTIRE PALADINO FAMILY.
He does seem to be that way.
ooo

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

whatsitallabout wrote:
I don't want to experience another cuomo in the governor's office
let put the guy that cant see back in u freaks
tom deely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

U GUY'S REAIIY DON'T LIKE ANDREW VYPNOUT??GNOME HE'S A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK.IREMEMBER HIS DAD IN THE 80'S.HE WA S SO WELL ASSURED OF HIMSELF AND ALWAYS A GENTLEMAN.NOW. ANDREW HAS A SIMILAR DEMENOR HOWEVER HE IS MORE AGGRESSIVE.THE GUY GETS THINGS DON'T AND THAT'S WHAT WRONG ARE ABOUT IN N.Y.STATE.WRONG NEED TO DO THINGS 5 MINUTES SOONER THAN THE REST OF THE WORLRLD AND THAN MAYBE WE CAN LET THEM IN ON IT ..THE TOWN OF ISLIP SIGN GUY.VOTE REPUBLICAN/CONSERVATIVE.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Patton: Right-to-Work in Michigan: 24 down, 26 to go
By Doug Patton December 13, 2012 6:55 am
Print Tell a Friend
Text Size: A A A
Back in the late 1970s, when the now-legendary Lee Iacocca took the reins at Chrysler, he was reputed to have told the union bosses,“Look, boys, I’ve got a shotgun to your head. I’ve got thousands of jobs at seventeen bucks an hour. I’ve got no jobs at twenty.”
And that’s when most Americans would have loved to be making $17 an hour.
Iacocca, of course, had put his money where his mouth was, taking over the ailing corporation for a salary of $1 per year and slashing management pay, while borrowing what today seems like a paltry sum of a couple of billion dollars. By 1983, the company had paid it all back, returning a tidy profit of $350 million to the taxpayer coffers.
Fast forward to 2012. Barack Obama has bailed out Chrysler and General Motors — or, more accurately, bailed out the United Auto Workers (UAW) by handing them ownership of the bonds held by the rightful investors — to the tune of somewhere between $80 billion and $100 billion. Both companies are still struggling, although to hear Obama tell the tale, they are a great American success story, thanks to his largess with our money.
Obama, who has not stopped campaigning since first declaring his candidacy five years ago (in all fairness, it is all the man knows how to do), just happened to be on the road again — in Detroit, of all places — on the very day the legislature was passing and Gov. Rick Snyder was signing historic legislation to make Michigan a right-to-work state. And a month after Obama himself had won the state handily in his own re-election bid, with massive help from the UAW, no less. Who could ever have imagined?
For Michiganders, this was do-or-die time. Detroit, a once-mighty industrial city of 1.8 million people in its heyday, has been reduced to a shell of its former self, gasping along with a population of 800,000, many of them poor and unemployed. Entire sections of the city resemble the worst of parts of the Bronx or bombed-out Beirut in the 1970s. Motor City, as it was once known, is now a ghetto where boarded-up homes can be purchased for $1,000 as entire neighborhoods sit abandoned.
Good jobs, building American cars, went elsewhere. Ford started building some of its products in Mexico. GM increasingly utilized Canadian labor across the northern border. And Lee Iacocca’s beloved Chrysler got passed around from one foreign owner to another (currently the Italian company Fiat).
Meanwhile, German, Japanese and Korean automakers began setting up shop in business-friendly states, paying good wages, with good benefits, for building good cars in places like Indiana, Tennessee and South Carolina, states that do not require a worker to pay dues to a union to get a job. But in Michigan, the UAW continued along as if it were still the 1950s and they were the only people who could build automobiles.
In its post-war glory years, the UAW could dictate contract terms to the management of the “Big Three.” After all, where else could Americans — or anyone else — go to buy a decent car in those days? Europe and Japan were in rubble. Most of Asia, including Korea, was still a backwater. Detroit was Motor City. Not anymore. Despite the nostalgic TV commercials advertising Chrysler (“imported from Detroit”), Motor City has become a social and fiscal basket case, thanks largely to union greed.
It is long past time to break the stranglehold labor unions have had on the public and private sectors. Despite the re-election of Barack Obama, the tide is turning against union thuggery. In Wisconsin, the legislature and the governor curtailed the power of unions last year, with Gov. Scott Walker surviving a recall attempt to emerge more popular than ever. And now Gov. Snyder and the Republican legislature in Michigan have done the unimaginable: they have turned Michigan into a right-to-work state.
Twenty-four down, 26 to go.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

If it were up to the GOP and it's wealthy donors, we would all be working for $3 an hour to make their friends richer.
Hi all

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

ha ha h feces

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Bow to your Sovereign, the Right Honorable Barack Hussein Obama as we approach the high Holy Days of Ramadan.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

You and your minority lost. Get over it already.
Herb

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Dan

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Geoff wrote:
You and your minority lost. Get over it already.
How dare you blasphems Obama!
Sam

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Again - I say - You people up there are Nuts !!!
tom deely u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Well at least now we are talking.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

tom deely u wrote:
Well at least now we are talking.
Defecate in your trousers

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Sam wrote:
Again - I say - You people up there are Nuts !!!
Next on Jerry Springer; Sams' girlfriend tells him he was born a man.
Sam

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Ho Hum - ZZZZZZZ - Wait - What ???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Hey, who's cutting the wood?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,261 - 5,280 of6,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Massapequa News Video

•••
Massapequa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Massapequa Jobs

•••
•••
•••