Massapequa man arrested in connection with robbery spree

There are 20 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 7, 2010, titled Massapequa man arrested in connection with robbery spree. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Massapequa man arrested Friday in connection with one attempted robbery, and was later linked to five other robberies since May, Nassau police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

angry people

Elmont, NY

#42 Aug 10, 2010
some angry people out there
Johnny Acciarito

Chicago, IL

#43 Aug 10, 2010
Michael Acciarito is my godson and cousin. he's a good kid that got caught up with some bad kids in Massapequa he hung around with a brunch of drug dealers in Massapequa. I belive they made Mike Acciarito do what he did.

Mike would have never done anything like this with out being forced by other or serverly influnnced by the drug members he's associated with.

Please give Michael Acciarito your support!
The Teacher

Shirley, NY

#44 Aug 11, 2010
Johnny Acciarito wrote:
Michael Acciarito is my godson and cousin. he's a good kid that got caught up with some bad kids in Massapequa he hung around with a brunch of drug dealers in Massapequa. I belive they made Mike Acciarito do what he did.
Mike would have never done anything like this with out being forced by other or serverly influnnced by the drug members he's associated with.
Please give Michael Acciarito your support!
Johnny, you are not related to me. You are the TRASH you call everybody else. By the way go back to school and learn how to spell.
Johnny Acciarito

Chicago, IL

#45 Aug 11, 2010
Mike Acciarito I miss you my godson we are in support of don't listed to these MUTTS here on Topx. I know it was the Massapequa MUTTS (Drug Crew) that you rode with. These Mutts made you do it!

Keep your mind clear, the family is here to support you and think you did nothing wrong.

Love Johnny T A
The Teacher

Bay Shore, NY

#46 Aug 11, 2010
Johnny Acciarito wrote:
Mike Acciarito I miss you my godson we are in support of don't listed to these MUTTS here on Topx. I know it was the Massapequa MUTTS (Drug Crew) that you rode with. These Mutts made you do it!
Keep your mind clear, the family is here to support you and think you did nothing wrong.
Love Johnny T A
You can keep changing your name on your posts but you can't change your ignorance. You learned a new word "MUTTS". I guess you wore out "TRASH". It's amazing how you call everyone in Massapequa trash, but when it comes to your "godson" who is truly trash you think he is an angel and blame the people in Massapequa for the way he is.
wow

Roslyn, NY

#47 Aug 11, 2010
he has been this way for his whole life. he is where he belongs now. In a cage.
wow

Roslyn, NY

#48 Aug 11, 2010
Johnny Acciarito wrote:
Love Johnny T A
please he did this all on his own. He hurt and stole from everyone he ever knew. As far as Massapequa, a town has nothing to do with the fact that this guy has been a loser and drug addict long before he moved to Massapequa. So shut up you sound stupid.
Bill

Uniondale, NY

#49 Aug 11, 2010
Johnny Acciarito wrote:
Love Johnny T A
Go back to your crack shack in seaford.
mac

AOL

#50 Aug 11, 2010
Johnny Acciarito wrote:
Love Johnny T A
Hey Johnny Acciarito "SUPPORT" are you outta your mind! Where was his family and cousin thats a lawyer on the most important court date " arraignment"! No one was there!!! So i really dont think that you are related! Mike cant read these! He is 39 yrs old and your talking like hes 15 or 16 with the drug crew! He just recently moved to Massapequa! Get some of your facts straight! Mike has been doing drugs for years! This just didnt come about! Everyone knows about his past! What MUTTS are you talking about?
Bill

Uniondale, NY

#51 Aug 11, 2010
mac wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Johnny Acciarito "SUPPORT" are you outta your mind! Where was his family and cousin thats a lawyer on the most important court date " arraignment"! No one was there!!! So i really dont think that you are related! Mike cant read these! He is 39 yrs old and your talking like hes 15 or 16 with the drug crew! He just recently moved to Massapequa! Get some of your facts straight! Mike has been doing drugs for years! This just didnt come about! Everyone knows about his past! What MUTTS are you talking about?
All of the crap that shows up as coming from Chicago IL, Is from the same A hole that lives in seaford and is constanly bad mouthing Massapequa. From his posting below he obviously resides in Seaford by the Sh*t processing plant. So Jealous of Massapeaua. Go jump in your pile of cr*P.

Seaford Fisherman
Chicago, IL
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#4 Friday Jul 16
Judged:
Please send in your conplaints the recent spill of 25,000 gallons of waste on July 2nd is being silenced and kept real hush hush. 2) other problems happened one June 30th other around June 25th.

The Odor, Smell, Gas fumes , fly , bugs caused by this plant is unreal. We need to stop this poo factory in my back yard.
dirty bum

Glen Cove, NY

#52 Aug 11, 2010
wow
Soberandlovingit

Bowling Green, KY

#53 Aug 11, 2010
People need to remember: we do not choose our family. You can choose your friends! So for all of you who claim you were hurt, not on drugs or what ever you, made the CHOICE to be around it. Don't sit there and criticize the family for supporting their family. Grow up and stop pushing blame anywhere you can. Leave the family alone.

please he did this all on his own. He hurt and stole from everyone he ever knew. As far as Massapequa, a town has nothing to do with the fact that this guy has been a loser and drug addict long before he moved to Massapequa. So shut up you sound stupid.
Johnny Acciarito

Chicago, IL

#54 Aug 11, 2010
Mikes a good kid: He just got caught up with all the Massapequa Drug dealers, owning them money so he needed to go out a steel things for pay the Massapequa Drug Dealers.
massapequa trash

AOL

#55 Aug 12, 2010
La princeesa wrote:
Typical Massapequa trash. Massapequa is home to tons of drugs these days and a very serious drug problem. No doupt this guy was strung out and high on crack and heroin.
massapequa trash, huh? so massapequa is the only place where drugs are? i am sure brooklyn is drug free. stupid ass.
Anonymous

Corona, NY

#56 Aug 12, 2010
Despite, his drug addictions & the crimes he has committed he still has a family that is hurting. They're not all the ridiculous names that were called on here which are so absurd!!!! Unfortunately, he will pay for his consequences. As far as demographics, that has nothing to do with it...sorry I disagree!! Then to get involved with Michelle Filonuk, his drug addicted girlfriend...that only added to downfall!! We are not God, we are not the Judge who'll decide his fate.
Rob

Hauppauge, NY

#57 Aug 12, 2010
Johnny Acciarito wrote:
Mikes a good kid: He just got caught up with all the Massapequa Drug dealers, owning them money so he needed to go out a steel things for pay the Massapequa Drug Dealers.
Why blame a town. I grew up and still live in Masspaequa and have been able to avoid all the Drug Dealers, along with almost all the other people who live here. It is not that hard. And if I read correctly, he recently moved to Mass. Stop making excusses for him, he is 39 years old, it is time he takes some responsibility for his actions.
Johnny Acciarito

Chicago, IL

#59 Aug 12, 2010
The only reason Mike did these roberys was to pay off his Massapequa drug dealers. Please do not put blame on Mike. He was forced by these Crack-A-Pequa crepas and drug delaers all from massapequa or they were going to wach Mike and hurt his family.

Mike got hooked up with 4 guys from massapequa park and a few from harbor Green that are the biggest drug dealers on long Island, they supply 80% of Li drugs. The cops are refusing to look in to this becuase these wise guys are connected.
Johnny Acciarito

Chicago, IL

#60 Aug 12, 2010
Mike Acciarito is a good kid, just these Massapequa drug dealers F'd up Mikes life.please support Mike!
Rob

Hauppauge, NY

#61 Aug 13, 2010
Johnny Acciarito wrote:
The only reason Mike did these roberys was to pay off his Massapequa drug dealers. Please do not put blame on Mike. He was forced by these Crack-A-Pequa crepas and drug delaers all from massapequa or they were going to wach Mike and hurt his family.
Mike got hooked up with 4 guys from massapequa park and a few from harbor Green that are the biggest drug dealers on long Island, they supply 80% of Li drugs. The cops are refusing to look in to this becuase these wise guys are connected.
He's 39, stop blaming others, and a town, for his mistakes already . If it wasn't drug dealers in Mass. it would be dealers in other towns. Yes, other towns do have drug dealers too. Everytime you say he is a good kid (39 is not a kid anymore) it makes me dislike him more.
Drug Bug

Brooklyn, NY

#62 Aug 13, 2010
Massapequa is not the only town around that has a problem with drug dealers and customers. Of course, you have those who disdain anyone who gets involved enough to partake so much that they get in debt and possibly commit crimes for the money.

Nonetheless, it was heartwarming to read Johnny Acciarito defending his brother Mike. Reminds me of the old Boystown stamps: "He's not heavy, he's my brother." Thank God, I have one who does not need lifting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tarrantino murder 32 min joey b 3
News Freeport Trio Arrested for Seaford Burglary 11 hr Freeport10 2
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 22 hr Bruser 8,019
Review: All American Construction Corporation (Dec '11) 22 hr James G 3
Beautiful girl Mon Jackhabbs 1
Town of Hempstead Sanitation workers Over Paid ... (Sep '10) Sun yuppie 61
News 4 Long Island men charged with burglary in Dove... (Sep '12) Sun VeggieBurger 6
More from around the web

Massapequa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]