Massapequa man arrested in connection...

Massapequa man arrested in connection with robbery spree

There are 177 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 7, 2010, titled Massapequa man arrested in connection with robbery spree. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Massapequa man arrested Friday in connection with one attempted robbery, and was later linked to five other robberies since May, Nassau police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
La princeesa

Fresh Meadows, NY

#1 Aug 7, 2010
Typical Massapequa trash. Massapequa is home to tons of drugs these days and a very serious drug problem. No doupt this guy was strung out and high on crack and heroin.
Michael Acciarito

Ridgewood, NY

#2 Aug 7, 2010
My name is Michael Acciarito please do not believe anything they say about me I am innocent of robbing banks. I have a very serious Drug addiction and need cash. Massapequa is home to my drug dealer but cops will not shut his operation down only mine.
Banks have robed us for years I thought people would be more understanding to my situation.

Sincerly,

Michael Acciarito
justme

Glen Cove, NY

#3 Aug 8, 2010
you are a dirtbag and will be getting what you deserve! Don't believe this p.o.s. He's a loser and liar!
Mike Acciarito

Ridgewood, NY

#4 Aug 8, 2010
Please listen to me. I am innocent. After all that these Bank did to all of US they stole money from every tax payer in the US. We bailed them out while they got Million dollar bonus.
I was taking back what we all gave them.This was my money not the Us Goverments to give to the banks with out asking me permision.

Sincerly,

Michael Acciarito from Massapequa
Anonymous

Naples, FL

#5 Aug 8, 2010
Who ever is writing comments using the name Michael Acciarito is not authentic I do not believe they allowed Michael to bring his laptop to jail with him. I highly doubt that he has the ability to gain internet access while incarcerated.
Mike Acciatito

Ridgewood, NY

#6 Aug 8, 2010
Excuse me I am out on bail / bond. Thanks for checking on me.

All serious I need support on this one. Please support me: Write to the Nassau County Court house on my behalf.

Banks are the criminals here not me. They basicly stole retirement accounts and tax payers money for years and years to come. I was only trying to take back what was mine before the Goverment felt it was up to them to give my money away to the banks who are the real criminals.
Anonymous

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2010
I have chose to be anonymous for the safety of my family. I am directly related to michael. He has been remanded and is still incarcerated without Internet access. While I respect your political views please find another platform. Your comments are comparable to writing on a bathroom wall. With such strong political views you should not hide your true identity and hide behind others. May the peace of Christ be with is all!
Jack Lorenzo

White Plains, NY

#8 Aug 8, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
I have chose to be anonymous for the safety of my family. I am directly related to michael. He has been remanded and is still incarcerated without Internet access. While I respect your political views please find another platform. Your comments are comparable to writing on a bathroom wall. With such strong political views you should not hide your true identity and hide behind others. May the peace of Christ be with is all!
You are a coward and the family is a bag of dog turd
Anonymous

Naples, FL

#9 Aug 8, 2010
Mike Acciatito wrote:
Excuse me I am out on bail / bond. Thanks for checking on me.
All serious I need support on this one. Please support me: Write to the Nassau County Court house on my behalf.
Banks are the criminals here not me. They basicly stole retirement accounts and tax payers money for years and years to come. I was only trying to take back what was mine before the Goverment felt it was up to them to give my money away to the banks who are the real criminals.
Interesting, i thinl Mike knows how to spell his name correctly, nice try though!
justme

Holbrook, NY

#11 Aug 9, 2010
what a dirtbag, he will finally get his. He has done so many bad things to people and now its payback. he was employed by a company that coherced him to lie for money. maybe they are involved in the bank robberies to pay off their lawyer fees!
justme

Holbrook, NY

#12 Aug 9, 2010
the person pretending to be him is probably his girlfriend.. OR someone from PSP's nyc office
Anonymous

United States

#13 Aug 9, 2010
"Jack Lorenzo

People should really have consideration for the family. They are going through a lot at this time. To think someone would take the time to respond " bag of dog turd" is ridiculous. Go get a job!
My heart goes out to the family. Stay strong. Remember family is supposed to stick together. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
justme

Holbrook, NY

#14 Aug 9, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
"Jack Lorenzo
People should really have consideration for the family. They are going through a lot at this time. To think someone would take the time to respond " bag of dog turd" is ridiculous. Go get a job!
My heart goes out to the family. Stay strong. Remember family is supposed to stick together. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? THEY ENABLED HIM! HE HAS HURT SO MANY PEOPLE. YOU ARE A PATHETIC PERSON FOR EVEN THINKING THIS WAY. He has stolen from so many people, lied, cheated.. he should rot in hell!
justme

Holbrook, NY

#15 Aug 9, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
"Jack Lorenzo
AND - if you dont know him personally - then you shouldn't say anything! you have NO idea what he has done besides this. keep your pity party to yourself.
Anonymous

Naples, FL

#16 Aug 9, 2010
justme wrote:
what a dirtbag, he will finally get his. He has done so many bad things to people and now its payback. he was employed by a company that coherced him to lie for money. maybe they are involved in the bank robberies to pay off their lawyer fees!
I am well aware of who are and those who live in glass houses should not throw stones! Maybe he wouldn't have been in the situation he is in had his employer paid him for the work he had done while employed by them! I have some chose words for you, however it would be beneath me to us them!
babygirl

Great Neck, NY

#17 Aug 9, 2010
I also do know him personally and he deserves everything he gets!!!
Anonymous

Naples, FL

#18 Aug 9, 2010
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
AND - if you dont know him personally - then you shouldn't say anything! you have NO idea what he has done besides this. keep your pity party to yourself.
You obviously have nothing better to do with your time, "Justme"
I know him betterr then you do and he is a goodhearted individual. He has made mistakes and will be punished accordingly. Although we are all entitled to our opinions, If you do not have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. I believe we have learned that in kindergarden. Grow Up! The real criminal is his previous employer and I believe your husband works for them?!
justme

Holbrook, NY

#19 Aug 9, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I am well aware of who are and those who live in glass houses should not throw stones! Maybe he wouldn't have been in the situation he is in had his employer paid him for the work he had done while employed by them! I have some chose words for you, however it would be beneath me to us them!
you are saying robbing banks and screwing others is acceptable since he claims he was owed money?? you really believe his lies.. sad.
justme

Holbrook, NY

#20 Aug 9, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have nothing better to do with your time, "Justme"
I know him betterr then you do and he is a goodhearted individual. He has made mistakes and will be punished accordingly. Although we are all entitled to our opinions, If you do not have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. I believe we have learned that in kindergarden. Grow Up! The real criminal is his previous employer and I believe your husband works for them?!
not my husband.. nice try though.
babygirl

Great Neck, NY

#21 Aug 9, 2010
ummmm hello he is a cocain and crack head. Did u forget that part of it??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massapequa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Wed Bruser 8,296
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jun 28 Bruser 2,638
Job Seeking in Massapequa Jun 17 DanZMuk065 1
Old Freeport Hospital (Oct '14) Jun 16 Freeport historical 4
News Trendy puggles lose their appeal all too soon - (Oct '07) Jun 15 pugglelover 121
News Cops: Wantagh Man Burglarized 10 Homes in 3 Months (Sep '10) Jun 14 Grammar Nazi 292
Parking at Massapequa LIRR Jun 9 peeved 1

Massapequa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massapequa Mortgages