Four names released in Ontonagon drug...

Four names released in Ontonagon drug bust

There are 3 comments on the WLUC-TV Negaunee story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Four names released in Ontonagon drug bust. In it, WLUC-TV Negaunee reports that:

Read more: Local , Crime , Names Released in Drug Bust , Drug Bust Ontonagon , Ontonagon Drug Bust , Ontonagon County , Upper Peninsula Substance Enforcement Team , UPSET Drug Bust , UPSET Drug Enforcement , Marijuana Bust , Hydrocodone , Morphine Drug Bust , Drug Distribution , UP Drug Busts , Michigan Drug Busts , Joseph Allen Westie , Dana Floyd ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLUC-TV Negaunee.

Rollie smith jr

Royal Oak, MI

#1 Oct 26, 2011
thats a bunch of bullshit. people need to stay out of others buisness. assuming makes a ass out ot u and me. dana is a great gal and a hell of a bartender and a good friend. I believe she is innocent and people that dont even know her should not makes comments about her with out one shred of knowing her moral fiber.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Oct 26, 2011
Rollie smith jr wrote:
I believe she is innocent
believe=assume

Way to make an ass out of u-self.
tkimberly78

Marquette, MI

#3 Nov 4, 2011
Alright...A few more druggies off the streets...but then again...I am sure the prosecutor will screw this up too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mass City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Larry Chabot's Twelve True Soo Tales (Oct '16) Oct '16 looking back 1
art's bar (Oct '09) Jul '16 Stephenie 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Ontonagon, MI (Apr '11) May '15 Sneaky Pete 26
good people of mass city and ontonagon county (Oct '14) Oct '14 jeff culy 1
News Restaurant explosion results in minor injuries (Apr '13) May '13 jeff culy 2
News Gary John "Nonny" Alapert (Jun '08) Dec '11 Ashlee alapert 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Michigan (... (Oct '10) Nov '11 Sandynutsisgay 37

Mass City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mass City Mortgages