John St Ants 75

Amston, CT

#36039 Apr 30, 2011
St Anthony's rules LI football...it paved my way to UCONN
Pequa fan

Bronxville, NY

#36040 Apr 30, 2011
Baller98 wrote:
Farmingdale has over 24 kids now fully engaged in off season weight training program... Looking to replace some skilled position players from graduation.. Massapequa has less than 3 players in weight room....They have not instituted any off season programs ...Shippos has given out his cell #,more than Nolan did...I guess it's a start....Farmingdale will destroy Pequa just because of work ethic...Blue collar athletes will always win ..... Pequa will never change.... Pequa Players like playstation more than football ....lol...
Glad to see coaching staff was changed. It will take some time to change the programs culture. You'll see a different chief team this year...Nolan played his boys and left better players on bench...you will not see that this year..I check everyday and there is always a good number of players in weight room immediately after school..more come after lax practice...baller98 will be surprised this year and will make all sorts of excuses after his dalers get spanked all season long..
MHS season......12 games long
Finish strong
bigtool

East Quogue, NY

#36041 Apr 30, 2011
John St Ants 75 wrote:
St Anthony's rules LI football...it paved my way to UCONN
please you are a bencher.
Fuoouhhbvd

Boston, MA

#36042 Apr 30, 2011
What is the empire state challenge roster
Hi Skool Daze

AOL

#36043 May 1, 2011
Pequa fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see coaching staff was changed. It will take some time to change the programs culture. You'll see a different chief team this year...Nolan played his boys and left better players on bench...you will not see that this year..I check everyday and there is always a good number of players in weight room immediately after school..more come after lax practice...baller98 will be surprised this year and will make all sorts of excuses after his dalers get spanked all season long..
Finish strong
I liked it better when Massapequa and Berner were two different schools. No super school, just 2 always competitive schools.
As long as you don't check the shower room after school, your ok.
Molinet Knows

New York, NY

#36044 May 1, 2011
LI kid get some publicity from performance at Penn State Nike Camp:

Running Back

DeVante McFarlane, Half Hollow Hills West (Dix Hills, N.Y.)
Major sleeper who opened up a lot of eyes. Not a big kid but physically dominated the one-on-one pass rush drills. Athletic kid who improved his route running and gained strength and confidence as the camp went on.

http://rise.espn.go.com/football/articles/201...
sarfafsa

Medford, NY

#36045 May 1, 2011
bigtool wrote:
texas will overcome long island in lacrosse in 3 years if the blacks start playing.but i think its becoming an elite white redneck good old boy pulled pork sport.
that most be the most stupidest thing ive ever heard on here, were is the stick skills
bigtool

East Quogue, NY

#36046 May 1, 2011
sarfafsa wrote:
<quoted text> that most be the most stupidest thing ive ever heard on here, were is the stick skills
nice job writing that post.its very well written and concise
conf1fan

East Islip, NY

#36047 May 2, 2011
any thoughts on how the farmingdale team will be next year?
bigtool

East Quogue, NY

#36048 May 3, 2011
conf1fan wrote:
any thoughts on how the farmingdale team will be next year?
at best 5-3
FASfootballfan

New York, NY

#36049 May 3, 2011
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if it's because of Lacrosse or that no one in the LI Public Schools AD's office or even the HC's office is getting the word out to the players about these combines. Four Players with three of them from Hempstead and one from WF? 128 football playing school districts on LI and only 4 players attended? Something is wrong.
It's a real shame, my nephew's coach never said anything, when he found out about it on his own coach said not to register since " you haven't trained." WTF indeed.
bigtool

East Quogue, NY

#36050 May 3, 2011
FASfootballfan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a real shame, my nephew's coach never said anything, when he found out about it on his own coach said not to register since " you haven't trained." WTF indeed.
long island coaches do not want to be exposed for the frauds they are.
Pat-Med 88

AOL

#36051 May 3, 2011
FASfootballfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I still can't believe that the don't even support the LI combine that they had at HHHW HS on May 01. Some of the top competitors will now compete with the rest of the top HS players from Upstate on June 6.
Baller98

Holtsville, NY

#36052 May 4, 2011
Pequa fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Finish strong
PLLEEEaaassseee. Change culture???? Its the same coaches w/o Nolan..12 games????? It's 8 games for your pathetic Chief team. No lax kids are going to weight room after practice. They go home and check their stats to see if they can make all conference and complain about Radomskis methodology and lack of coaching experience...Shippos and Andre are Pequa Fan...... Cant wait to stomp on your asses.......
FASFootballfan

New York, NY

#36053 May 4, 2011
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still can't believe that the don't even support the LI combine that they had at HHHW HS on May 01. Some of the top competitors will now compete with the rest of the top HS players from Upstate on June 6.
That's the combine to which I was referring!!!!
Pat-Med 88

AOL

#36054 May 4, 2011
FASFootballfan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the combine to which I was referring!!!!
I was posting about the lack of LI players to the Nike Pittsburg, Penn State and Rutgers Combines. Newsday should've also done a better job of advertising the LI Combine, but I still blame the AD's and the coaches for not telling the players about all combines that they can attend. If the players want to attend great, if they don't, well that's their loss. At least the AD's and coaches could've posted all the combines within a certain radius and let the players decide whether or not they wanted to attend them or not.
bigtool

East Quogue, NY

#36055 May 4, 2011
Pat-Med 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was posting about the lack of LI players to the Nike Pittsburg, Penn State and Rutgers Combines. Newsday should've also done a better job of advertising the LI Combine, but I still blame the AD's and the coaches for not telling the players about all combines that they can attend. If the players want to attend great, if they don't, well that's their loss. At least the AD's and coaches could've posted all the combines within a certain radius and let the players decide whether or not they wanted to attend them or not.
the players don't go because they don't want to be exposed as slow,fat and untalented.the long island football player is looked down on nationally.i know because i am in constant contact with college coaches and scouts.but there is a place for everyone its called d3.
Suff III

Milford, CT

#36056 May 4, 2011
any info on the standouts at the LI combine??
Pat-Med 88

AOL

#36057 May 4, 2011
Suff III wrote:
any info on the standouts at the LI combine??
Besides Floyd's Stacey Bedell and Sachem North's Dalton Crossan? I was impressed with Dalton's brother Trent, he looked really good. I also liked P-M's TE Chris Makulik. He looked a lot bigger and stronger than last year. He's an excellent receiver, to bad they don't have anyone to throw to him. Last year against SN he had 6 receptions for 72 yards and 1 td. It would be nice if Matt Vogel would come back and play football again. Looks like baseball will be his #1 sport.
PequaFan

Brooklyn, NY

#36058 May 4, 2011
Baller98 wrote:
<quoted text>
PLLEEEaaassseee. Change culture???? Its the same coaches w/o Nolan..12 games????? It's 8 games for your pathetic Chief team. No lax kids are going to weight room after practice. They go home and check their stats to see if they can make all conference and complain about Radomskis methodology and lack of coaching experience...Shippos and Andre are Pequa Fan...... Cant wait to stomp on your asses.......
dude, you seriously need to relax yourself. its actually quite funny that 90% of the "inside info" you claim to have had over the past 4 months was false. now you say no kids are in the weight room. either somebody has been feeding you severely misguided information or you are simply making it up. why do you spend so much time and energy bashing massapequa? try concentrating on beating freeport instead. and radomski's coaching is so subpar that the lacrosse team is undefeated in conference play. and yes, their last win was against farmingdale. get a clue bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maspeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min litesong 60,137
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 8 min rainmaker2016 15,462
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 8 min GEORGIA 14,669
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 12 min LIfan 13,332
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 12 min NEMO the RINO 11,005
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 57 min SassyJM 311,352
Time to go? (Jun '15) 57 min State of Florida 11,985

Maspeth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maspeth Mortgages