?

Pomeroy, OH

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Can anyone explain why the buckeyes are not aloud in the bowl? I hear it has something to do with their new couch?
Lol

Nitro, WV

#2 Nov 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]Can anyone explain why the buckeyes are not aloud in the bowl? I hear it has something to do with their new couch?
[/QUOTE]

Last year they were caught paying the players, giving gifts and cars! Big no no! They will be eligable again next year!
so what

Littleton, WV

#3 Nov 25, 2012
who cares
Buckeyes are Undefeated

Littleton, WV

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Last year they were caught paying the players, giving gifts and cars! Big no no! They will be eligable again next year!
They were not caught paying players. The players sold some of the gifts they were "given" by the university for tatoos. That is all they did. Get your stories straight.
Bird

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]Can anyone explain why the buckeyes are not aloud in the bowl? I hear it has something to do with their new couch?[/QUOTE]
I thought it was WVU that was famous for the "couches"....(burnin g,that is..lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tommy doerfor 51 min Craigs 15
married couple at felman. (Jul '13) 2 hr Mark Tillman 12
do tell all about the meth lab bust in west col... (Apr '16) Fri Big Willie 22
Jeremy Russell - The Bar Lizard Jul 20 Garm Lane 4
Keep deleting post huh Jul 19 crank 19
Looking for Dusty vanmeter Jul 15 Fedup 7
Little Terry Henry Jul 15 The original sport 9

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance