mason community (time for change)

Posted in the Mason Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
life long citizen

Athens, OH

#1 Jan 25, 2013
why is our thread missing? id say because people involved names....no names or bashing people guys...we just need to get something started to get the drug runners out of our town to make it safe again for our children.. and so our children can say they were proud to grow up here....
Night Stalkers Always Win

Gallipolis, OH

#2 Jan 25, 2013
life long citizen wrote:
why is our thread missing? id say because people involved names....no names or bashing people guys...we just need to get something started to get the drug runners out of our town to make it safe again for our children.. and so our children can say they were proud to grow up here....
What needs to happen is people need to take the law into there own hands.It's apparent that ALL local law enforcement aren't going to do a damn thing about it.So someone needs to get a couple of gallons of gas and some road flares a burn em all to the ground.Then it'll be a better place to live!!
bec
#3 Jan 25, 2013
Night Stalkers Always Win wrote:
<quoted text>What needs to happen is people need to take the law into there own hands.It's apparent that ALL local law enforcement aren't going to do a damn thing about it.So someone needs to get a couple of gallons of gas and some road flares a burn em all to the ground.Then it'll be a better place to live!!
better watch who u burn out sounds like a threat to me . Better watch
proud buckeye

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 25, 2013
tell you we had that problem here too we got together and made up large signs and set up on the streets. 20 or so people all night and day kinda like in shifts one time we had over 60 citizens. we called the paper and news media and sent in movie clips from iphones. after about a week of this and they showed a couple pics on the news and in the paper people did want there cars being seen going in and out of there it took a couple weeks but we took back our neighborhood. but you have to stand together one person cant do this alone.
1 post removed
life long citizen

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2013
proud buckeye, that sounds like a great plan, i just want to get enough ppl together to do this. is any other mason citizen agree to any of this? we wont burn the town just yet. lol. we can get this done. surely there is enough people that will volunteer?
Resident

Gallipolis, OH

#7 Jan 25, 2013
life long citizen wrote:
proud buckeye, that sounds like a great plan, i just want to get enough ppl together to do this. is any other mason citizen agree to any of this? we wont burn the town just yet. lol. we can get this done. surely there is enough people that will volunteer?
That's the whole problem.You wont get anyone to do it.Personally I like NSAW's idea of burning them out.Or even better idea would be to get some heroin and cut with something that kills em.There are a few toxins out there that WILL NOT show up during an autopsy.That's what needs to be done!!Just kill em all off and be rid of em once and for all!!!!BUNCH OF WORTHLESS PIECES OF GARBAGE!
nook

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Jan 25, 2013
It doesn't look like the backstreets have received any attention for the snow either.
proud buckeye

Lancaster, OH

#9 Jan 25, 2013
you better be carefull doing that you might kill someone you love. not saying you will but you would really bne suprised whjo duips into that stuff. i'm a recovering addict of 3 years and i functioned when i was adfdict noonew new any different. and i am from that area ive seen people who go to church send peo[ple to the trailer park to get it for them time to time but not as a habbit as a weekend think. you can shoot anywhere your feet yoyur penuis your legs under your arms any where there is a vain. trust me weather you want to beleive it or not there someone you know has done it. not trying to make you mad just dont wantr to see you do something you will regreat. im tellimg you the truth its more wide usedf than you want to believe.
1 post removed
people

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Jan 26, 2013
People, you need a whole new town council and mayor... Also a complete new law enforcement overhaul...
1 post removed
Grew up here

United States

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Sad what our little town has became
Sue

Syracuse, OH

#14 Feb 18, 2013
people wrote:
People, you need a whole new town council and mayor... Also a complete new law enforcement overhaul...
. Start with replacing (Sarah , Marty , Michelle ) When in any office you need a back bone , and go by the book not to make rules up as you want. Mason is a small town, and we do need new people in there, this town remembers what people have done in the past, if put back in no changes will be made. The council is two face and for MARTY HE THINKS HE KNOWS IT ALL but look back sweep your floor first MARTY. AND THIS TOWN DON'T NEED A DRUNK JERRY BACK KEEP HIS NO GOOD ASS OUT. We had him once and what did he do for this town??
Jennifer

United States

#15 Feb 18, 2013
I am happy
Lol

United States

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Oh yeah when
Sue

Syracuse, OH

#17 Feb 18, 2013
Grew up here wrote:
Sad what our little town has became
yell we had that drunken Jerry once and he will take the money and run, what good is the other three Marty, Sarah ,Michelle no good look back on there past now tell me one thing they could do for this town?
Helpful

United States

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Well ok
pandemonium

Clarksburg, WV

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>That's the whole problem.You wont get anyone to do it.Personally I like NSAW's idea of burning them out.Or even better idea would be to get some heroin and cut with something that kills em.There are a few toxins out there that WILL NOT show up during an autopsy.That's what needs to be done!!Just kill em all off and be rid of em once and for all!!!!BUNCH OF WORTHLESS PIECES OF GARBAGE!
I can't even begin to imagine the kind of anger you must be living with... Speaking as a recovering addict (addicts trying to stay straight are always in recovery, even after many years), I can say with certainty that no one deserves to die simply for being an addict. I was strung out for years - but aside from the anxiety my addiction caused loved ones, I have hurt no one. I was never out thieving or trying to inflict any manner of harm upon others for whatever reason. Some addicts do horrible things, but on the other hand, plenty of non-addicts do horrible things as well. Addiction is a kind of chronic disease, in most with strong links to various kinds of mental illness. This is just so misguided. It is exactly this kind of attitude that holds many people back... We know that no matter what we do, there will always be people like you, wishing death upon us due to something of which you haven't even a slight understanding. Ignorance and the inability to open your mind. You have no perspective. None. However, you are obviously bitter. Given a choice, I would rather be an addict as opposed to an ignorant redneck. I pity you. It would be one thing if you were speaking of a particular person or persons. You aren't. You are speaking very generally. It obviously has never occurred to you that addict isn't synonymous with bad person. There are a handful of junkies in Mason perpetuating the typical addict stereotype. However, that fact doesn't translate into the reality of addiction. Addicts are just like ALL people: Some are terrible, useless a--holes while othere are wonderful - and still yet others are mediocre in all ways. The majorbad, addicts and non-addicts, are just people struggling with various problems inherent in life... Sometimes we are good and sometimes not so good, and sometimes downright bad. All people have the capacity for great good or great evil. Everything is subjective. The idea that it an appropriate solution would be to kill all junkies is just too much. Perhaps you should go live in a backwards Middle Eastern country... Your idea is unacceptable in a developed, highly sophisticated country such as the one you're currently inhabiting. I find ignorance and narrow-minded mindsets to be revolting! Yet I do not believe you should be punished... If all addicts could know ahead of time the suffering associated with addiction, there would be far fewer. Unfortunately, that isn't the way it works. Hindsight is 20/20 - but addiction is something that usually has to be experienced in order to gain an understanding of the pain and waste of potential that usually follow. Many of us begin using as children, young teenagers with terrible judgment as is the teenage condition due to the fact that the human brain isn't finished developing until well into early adulthood. For this, you would condemn us to death. Even many undeveloped, third world countries do not handle addiction in this way. I would like to say I expect better out of people living in this nation, but alas, I do not. I have seen firsthand just how backward the people of this "great" nation can be. Fortunately, attitudes are changing every day as people open their eyes and begin to realize that perhaps their views are misinformed. I fear there is no help for one such as you, but, nonetheless...
Abcd

United States

#20 Mar 19, 2013
I got an idea. Lets pull everyone over for no license plate lights...that will fix the town of mason!
Jim

Point Pleasant, WV

#21 Mar 19, 2013
life long citizen wrote:
We have a neighborhood watch meeting every month at the municipal building. Flyers are put out all over town. If more people would come to them instead of saying they don`t want to get involved, then things could get done sooner and better. You would also see that the meetings are starting to do some good. The police force has been stepped up and arrests are being made for the druggies. A hand full of people can`t do it all over night. We need your help to help us. This is your chance to speak out. So come to the meetings and get involved. Refreshments pop and coffee served.
Tips

United States

#22 Mar 21, 2013
Well you need put in about new ones living in trailer across from bowling alley in mason. Lots drugs in out and bad people being there. Please bring to watch people. Please please
lol

United States

#23 Apr 20, 2013
The new council who is coming in only has one good person (ralph). then we have marty back. then getting some guy i don't know (robert wing), shelly mayes who's daughter posted a video on youtube making fun of another child and stile from her brother's business. then finally Stella who spends a ton of time in the police station reporting all except for what her son is involved in. the next two years in this town is gonna stink. plus our sewage rates are going up. yep our town is on a down hill slide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr The real_trainstop 4,316
who is she (Jul '13) Thu MeC 19
tommy doerfor (Apr '17) Wed Cassie 30
Tracy Doolittle will get sammi doolittle out of... Dec 13 Mason freak 1
Tim Gibbs Dec 10 Inc123 4
Who is going to get sued this time Dec 10 John 1
gabe starcher Nov 25 Slim shady 9

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance