|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

julie wrote:
How old are you...stop it but holes? Just curious. Im not asking who you are. I cant determine if you are a grade school kid, in high school, or ?? It was hard to understand your comments. Im not saying anything about the topic. I can see you are upset. If you are in grade school you shouldnt be on this site. Theres alot of not nice things on here and most if it isnt true. Im concerned for you. I wouldnt want my elementary children on this site
i am in the 10th grade and mrs hendricks has been there and done dinner theater i think for like 10 years and i was always in her chior sence 7th grade
Michael Batton

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

martha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Michael baton. Clearly
spell last name right for the record i just saw this i don't know whats going but topix is not a place for like this
stop it but holes 334

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

martha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Michael baton. Clearly
no its not the person is going to remain anonymous
Michael Batton

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

stop it but holes 334 wrote:
<quoted text> no its not the person is going to remain anonymous
makes me mad my name was brought up into this
Chickiepoo14

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

You all need to stop about Mrs. Hendricks she was the best music teacher i ever had! And why she resinged was for her business only! She would never do anything of that so lay off this topic. Pick on someone else. Most of you never knew her. So mind your own business!
Just saying

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

I heard she was embessling money from the school and I among alot of others no thats not right. These kids look forward to these trips and what abt the juinors this yr wont get to take one nxt yr for there senior yr just because a grown adult wanted to act in this type of behavior. Now these kids are the ones having to suffer because of not somthing they done but by someone that your supost to trust. "YOUR TEACHER". And what is being done about it? I heard "NOT MUCH" but who knows I just dont think its fare nor right to make these kids that work extra hard have to suffer for something someone else done. Money return or not they paid for a reason and the reason wasn't to have it return it was to take a memorable trip with there fellow classmates.
Dallas

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

Way to go crystal! Taking your students money to pay your personal bills. Bravo. U should be proud!!
opinionated citizen

Mannington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

When you do the crime, you have to do the time. Just like students are punished when they break the rules, teachers must be punished when they break the law. That's all I got to say about that.

What kind of an example is this for our children if she is allowed to walk away and go scott free when she stole money from her students? I know they thought she cared for them and was their friend but was she really or just using them for her own personal gain? Think about it.
Michael Batton

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

whoever brought my name up on this i wanna get your face and tell you off
Does not surprise me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

one bit. This isn't the only thing that she has screwed up for the kids at Wahama. But that is another topic.
why 232

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Chickiepoo14 wrote:
You all need to stop about Mrs. Hendricks she was the best music teacher i ever had! And why she resinged was for her business only! She would never do anything of that so lay off this topic. Pick on someone else. Most of you never knew her. So mind your own business!
if she was going resingn she would have waited till after dinnertheater
why 232

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Dallas wrote:
Way to go crystal! Taking your students money to pay your personal bills. Bravo. U should be proud!!
stop it now
upset student

Folsom, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

This is honestly pathetic that you all are sitting here bashing her. We don't know what happened, no one does for sure & it's obviously none of our business or we would know. As for the "snatching money"? Yeah, I've heard it. But i refuse to believe that she would do it without intentions of paying it back. I know that doesn't make it right but I know she has a good heart and would only do it because she needs help supporting her family in this rough time they're going through. Affair with colin? Why would she do that when she's beyond happy with Chipper? Its sickening that people make up stuff that ridiculous. Mrs. Hendricks is like a mom to me, always there for me when I was upset, and she was the one who helped me started singing in front of people. Which I realize now that I love to do. She's changed so many lives and whatever is going on she just needs prayers and the last thing she needs is gossip on the Internet about her. Instead of spreading what you heard, just please keep it to yourself & say a prayer..
Mrs. Hendricks, our closing song in dinner theater - I won't let go - is for you. That's how we all feel. All your students, all the kids you have comforted & been there for since we stepped foot into Wahama high. No matter what happens we will be there for you. Because you've always been there for us. We are working hard on dinner theater to make you proud. I hope you can come watch us. I love you!
upset student

Folsom, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Does not surprise me wrote:
one bit. This isn't the only thing that she has screwed up for the kids at Wahama. But that is another topic.
what has she screwed up? Oh yeah that's right. Nothing.
HerFaveStudent

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Dallas wrote:
can you shut up? You have no idea how hard it is to be a student and lose someone like her. She was a mom, not to just Michael, but all of us. I would really like all of you to just grow some balls and get off here. it's stupid that you so called "adults" get on here and talk more crap than kids at Wahama do.
HerFaveStudent

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

hey Upset student. I know you're upset. this stuff is crappy. its stupid that all these people act like they love her and like they would be there fir her. its sad when the kids are the ones shk are acting less childish thatmn the adults. she needs prayers not idiots like these people talking stuff. its really annoying and slightly makes me quite angry. I'd really like all you adults, especially the ones without children, to realize, that the kids who looked up to her are more mature than you. just saying, that's sad. actually, its pathetic. so why don't you think about that next time you desideratum to do this. it hurts us considering we are the ones in the middle. we don't know anything. and neither do you. so why don't you guys go find someone who you actually know facts about and talk about them and leave her out of this ok? and yes. this years dinner theatre, which was created by the one and only, Crystal hendricks, will be proformed in march. this years production, Celebration, will be in honor of our teacher. she left for a good cause and I refuse to believe anything more than that.
HerFaveStudent

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Ski bunny wrote:
This is a public site. That's what this site is all about. If we want to talk about then so be It. If u don't like it then don't get on this site. Geesh
ARE YOU STUPID???????? This site was created for stuff about news. You know. Important stuff. not bashing THE BEST TEACHER WAHAMAS EVER HAD!!!! she's changed everything. And for all you people out there say all this crap about the money. this is what I have to say..us kids. do nothing but what she says. if it was up to us, we wouldn't have a Chirstmas concert, orhalf the stuff we do. we door because she's the only person who had faith in me for a long time.all the money that you guys are squiggly she is "stealing" is her money anyway. we wouldn't have the choir we have rightmost if it wasn't for her. so could you please drop the rumors or go work at te beauty shop. I'm done. just remember. karma will be right there with you. and for her. no matter what happened. ill be right there beside her. she was there for me. and I owe her for that.
HerFaveStudent

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Notsorry wrote:
I've been a few different places and have heard this toic of conversation. A lot of peole are finding it funny. Maybe this teacher has pissed a lot of people off. Degrading special education students could be the cause of some. Apparently this woman doesn't belong in our school system along with a few other "teachers" I'm sure.
and by the way, she treats all kids the same. she had special ed kids in her class!! Moron. And its not because they need it, its because they WANT to tale the elective?
koolaid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

HerFaveStudent wrote:
<quoted text>
and by the way, she treats all kids the same. she had special ed kids in her class!! Moron. And its not because they need it, its because they WANT to tale the elective?
Your drinking too much of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Mason Forum right now

Search the Mason Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min bacon hater 54,227
Paige Gerloch!!!! iz was lik damnnnnnnnn!!!! 1 hr Omg 8
Bobaflex is basically a cover band now!! 4 hr wow 5
Jerod Makeupin is leaving shaun and Mary of Flex Tue really 5
missing white cat Tue michelle 3
shannon gerloch ?? Jul 27 good 9
guys that are trained by the girlfriends. Jul 27 secert 4
•••
•••
•••
Mason Dating

more search filters

less search filters