Hottest woman in mason
Lol

Chicago, IL

#26 Feb 5, 2011
Eww wrote:
<quoted text>
She acts and looks like a man gross!
She does not, she's a country girl and actually knows how to work, other than half the shit that comes outta this town
1 post removed
Cop

Point Pleasant, WV

#28 Feb 6, 2011
She can't be taking care of INS. She's always doing town cops
grueser

Ravenswood, WV

#29 Feb 6, 2011
Meeeee:)))))
Humpty

Point Pleasant, WV

#30 Feb 6, 2011
Yea she use to always do Brian Connolly in the insurance office in the mornings and then Dave haught in the afternoon
Wow

Point Pleasant, WV

#31 Feb 6, 2011
Humpty wrote:
Yea she use to always do Brian Connolly in the insurance office in the mornings and then Dave haught in the afternoon
I heard she was a home wrecker
Lil gypsy

Charleston, WV

#32 Feb 7, 2011
leave katie russel alone!!! She is my cousins cousin. Dont mess with her,
Lol

Chicago, IL

#33 Feb 7, 2011
They can't be talking about Katie with the Brian and Dave thing, I've known Katie for years and she has standards...besides if anyone says anything bad about her they're just jealous cause Katies got money and looks and that's more than 90% of anyone around here.
Homey

Point Pleasant, WV

#34 Feb 7, 2011
Lol wrote:
They can't be talking about Katie with the Brian and Dave thing, I've known Katie for years and she has standards...besides if anyone says anything bad about her they're just jealous cause Katies got money and looks and that's more than 90% of anyone around here.
Jenna does Brian and Dave. I use to work beside the office. I've witnessed it with my own eyes. Her and Brian use to sneak around a lot. He was in and out of that place all day long.
Lol

Chicago, IL

#35 Feb 7, 2011
Dude isn't he like married?!
Lol

Lubbock, TX

#36 Feb 7, 2011
Lol wrote:
Dude isn't he like married?!
Brian is I don't think Dave is.
Lol

Chicago, IL

#37 Feb 7, 2011
Well that sucks, I heard his wife was really nice...
big R

Lubbock, TX

#38 Feb 7, 2011
Lol wrote:
Well that sucks, I heard his wife was really nice...
yea they are going thru a divorce because of her
Lol

Chicago, IL

#39 Feb 7, 2011
Wow what?! Didn't they just get married like 6 months ago or something? He married that Tracey girl from AT&T right? Or am I confused with someone else?
Mason

Lubbock, TX

#40 Feb 7, 2011
Lol wrote:
Wow what?! Didn't they just get married like 6 months ago or something? He married that Tracey girl from AT&T right? Or am I confused with someone else?
Yes! He and Tracey ARE married, they got married in Sept of last year and are not going thru a divorce! He as far as I know has never dated Jenna from Nationwide Insurance. Brian and Tracey have 3 girls and one on the way. They are very happy and I know for a fact they ARE NOT divorcing!!!!!!!!!
Lol

United States

#41 Feb 7, 2011
That's great then!! I'm against divorce.
Mason

Lubbock, TX

#42 Feb 7, 2011
Lol wrote:
That's great then!! I'm against divorce.
He went thru a terrible divorce once because his ex wife cheated on him. i doubt he will go thru another one. he is a great guy and i know has never cheated in his life
mystery

Point Pleasant, WV

#43 Feb 7, 2011
Yes sir wrote:
Amanda Ohlinger
who thinks amanda ohlingeer is the hottest person in mason??
Waterloo

Point Pleasant, WV

#44 Feb 7, 2011
They are expecting a boy June 3rd. They are not divorcing and have never even fought to my knowledge.
muah

Lubbock, TX

#45 Feb 8, 2011
jenna told me herself she screwed mr conley and mr haught (conley has a teeny weeny) and that his wife knows all about it. she has told her tons of times she is just dumb
NOFEE

Barboursville, WV

#46 Feb 8, 2011
Homey wrote:
<quoted text>
Jenna does Brian and Dave. I use to work beside the office. I've witnessed it with my own eyes. Her and Brian use to sneak around a lot. He was in and out of that place all day long.
Seriously doubt that. Only thing open by the Insurance is the furniture store so working beside the office is a farce. Besides, she is single and if she sees someone thats her business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Serivich (Dec '11) 27 min I wanted to nail her 64
Divorce and delete 2 hr Huh 5
Chief Gilkey 5 hr Johnny o 2
tudors biscuit world (Mar '12) 8 hr Man 39
Jody & Joni 15 hr curious 1
Who and What is Steve Mace? (Oct '14) 22 hr hardhat 5
Strip mines Sat Owner 7

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance