Destinee Thomas....what do you think ...

Destinee Thomas....what do you think about her?

Posted in the Mason Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 27, 2010
What do people really think about her?
Confused

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2010
I think that you are a dumba$$ cause you started this yourself. Crazy much? Want some more attention?

Location hidden

#3 Nov 27, 2010
what are you even talking about?

Gallipolis, OH

#4 Nov 27, 2010
I think she is really cool and an awesome friend
Confused

United States

#5 Nov 27, 2010
You are destinee and you wanna see what all people will say about you lol seems like your craving some attention

Dallas, TX

#6 Nov 27, 2010
Who are you and I just want to know what ppl really think about me...idc about attention
DoubleDs

New York, NY

#7 Nov 28, 2010
I think she's a crazy psychotic *hore

San Mateo, CA

#8 Nov 28, 2010
You are so nice :)
SsBerry

New York, NY

#9 Nov 29, 2010
And you apparently have two accounts and you complimented yourself. Lol

Location hidden

#10 Dec 5, 2010
Actually I took someone else's account and I really want to see what ppl think about me

Since: Dec 10

Beirut, Lebanon

#11 Dec 7, 2010
alright for me destinee is someone that all ppl should try to be like..just try...cause they will never be like her...not a physco wh**e and who says a physco whore and just jealous case they arent the ones who first asked about what ppl think of them...and destinee ur the only one person i can say iam proud of being a friend with..and ur the only one person that i can say that she understand...ur just naturally amazing...and all u jealous bitches...all i can say is that the bottle of water only throughs water and bottles of shit like u will always be shit!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 Dec 20, 2010
DoubleDs wrote:
Didn't you catch the clap from an on-duty cop while you were still underage, Christy?
Jarra

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Dec 20, 2010
i think shes a child, and u guys need lives and quit talking bout others....
1 post removed
christy greene

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Dec 20, 2010
HFCS im not the only dds around here, so get ur shit straight! n no ive never had an STD thanks for tryin though, WTF r u doin throwing my name up when ur to scared to put urs up!!! Ur a pu$$y n if u think sayin i got clap ten yrs ago hurts my feelings ur fckn wrong!!! Ur either a stupid ass kid or another junkie......
Michelle Young

Ravenswood, WV

#16 Dec 20, 2010
Destinee is a sweet, beatiful, TEENAGER..TEENAGER that alot of girls are so jealous of, her and her mom would do anything for the people they care about, I think this TOPIX.COM is very stupid, and people need to grow up and stop talking about others, but Desitee means alot to me as a friend and person, and you are talking about a TEENAGER, so if you are over the age of 18 and have anything else negitive to say about her, please come and talk to me..You realize that your talking about a 15yr old girl, that has a heart and feelings, why dont you pick on someone else and I will volunteer myself...so shut up about her or come up the road and talk to me about your problem...(OR JEALOUSY)...
Christy

Dallas, TX

#17 Dec 20, 2010
Oh yeah now I rember ur the one the clap came from!! How silly of me to forget! Glad u reminded me cuz I forgot I once had an STD! Been so worried bout my aids. I totally forgot all bout it! But thanks for keeping me in ur thoughts ur such a doll! Baaaahaaaha

Middleport, OH

#18 Dec 20, 2010
DoubleDs wrote:
Okay whoever the f*ck you are you can just say what you want to about me because I bet your just jealous of because I'm happy with who I am and I'm not a wh^re and you prolly are haha thanks for your input :)

Middleport, OH

#19 Dec 21, 2010
DoubleDs wrote:
Okay skyla why don't you learn how to talk about someone your own age and your own class which is called slutsville haha but thanks for your input since you were the one talking about having an o*gy to a cop "on duty" haha
Nobody

Point Pleasant, WV

#20 Feb 23, 2011
She is super hot
myself

Point Pleasant, WV

#21 Feb 23, 2011
I love how she started the thread and then got pissed about what people said.....that rhymed :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I get ahold of Janetta M 5 hr Jimmy 3
beware of Kacey Nance and Jessica champer 6 hr the real deal 2
Unicorn 8 hr Unicorn hunter 2
So Thankful 8 hr Randy 5
Kaycee N. 9 hr KASEY NANCE 13
who is she (Jul '13) 9 hr KASEY NANCE 30
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Diane of Laughter 4,318

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance