Get a life

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Ashley and ryans baby was not addicted when she was born, she was perfectly healthy. She was able to come home the very next day. Ashley always has the baby unless Ryan is off work and he will keep Alyssa while ash runs to get the baby what she needs. Y'all are just jealous of Ryan and Ashley because they are doing great and they have the most intelligent beautiful daughter. Y'all need to get the facts straight before you talk about a 5 month old baby. Ash and Ryan are great people. Everyone has messed up in their past but parenthood changes everything. I don't know why their names are even on this forum because they no longer live in that pos trailer park.
Bcs

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Get a life wrote:
Ashley and ryans baby was not addicted when she was born, she was perfectly healthy. She was able to come home the very next day. Ashley always has the baby unless Ryan is off work and he will keep Alyssa while ash runs to get the baby what she needs. Y'all are just jealous of Ryan and Ashley because they are doing great and they have the most intelligent beautiful daughter. Y'all need to get the facts straight before you talk about a 5 month old baby. Ash and Ryan are great people. Everyone has messed up in their past but parenthood changes everything. I don't know why their names are even on this forum because they no longer live in that pos trailer park.
Lmao no they live with Ashleys mom being bums and have her raise the baby from what I hear.
Haha

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Dumdolina wrote:
Hey juciebox junkie u r the stupidest person in the freakin world if I ever meet you you are going to die that little baby is not adicted to drugs.So juciebox moron get it straight u need to go to jail and rot in there
hahahhahah what they rotting in jail for?? This is by far the stupidest post I have ever seen!!! If you do drugs while pregnant the baby comes out addicted to drugs!!!!
Dumblina

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Shut up that liitle baby is not adicted to drugs you stupid morons made Ashley cry will you please shut up about pour little baby being adicted because she isn't dangit
Sugar02

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Haha you are a bitch that baby was not addicted to drugs.You have a screwed up life all your kids have different dads that's messed up.Your husband cheated on you i bet you don't know about that.
Bcs

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Heard she mixes soboxin with her formula just to get her to stop crying and shoves her off on her mom 24-7. Oh and btw I'm single with no kids so get your facts straight and I also heard that the baby isnt thane that it carls
Bcs

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Isn't ryans is what the was supposed to say
Sugar02

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

You don't even know how to spell you need to go back to school you must be stuip.You don't know what your talking about.I know why your single because you are a freak.
Cindy Caldwell

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

juice box junkie wrote:
oh go eat another xanax, u maggot! ive never saw her with that baby....heard the baby was addicted when it was born....
let me tell u screwed up piece of shits ur just jealous of Ashley & Ryan cause they take care of my granddaughter without no kinda help from the government like all u other welfare bums that don't know what a real job is!!!! Y don't u grow some balls and put ur real names on here instead of being pussies cause u know u will get the shit beat out of u!!!! No one will talk about my family and grandbaby!!!
whos gonna do it

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

that hit a nerve......everytime i see ashley shes been fckd up.....im not talkin bout a baby.....if that baby was addicted thats about as low as u can get...
True Bitch

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Okay, some people in the trailor park are actually good people seriously grow up...its funny how you can talk shit online but cant go to the person and say it to their face....Most of these people on the damn site who are complaing about drugs and shit does it them selves. I bet 90% of the people who are on here saying it needs to stop are doing drugs right now.... Maggie your damn right about everything your saing.... This is all bullshit!People do what have to do to take care of their kids, what is it any of anybodys buisness how they do it! so MIND your OWN damn buisness! Taylor- has never did anything wrong to no one so stop talking shit to him! he takes care of his kids and helps anyone in need so meet him before judging
top shot

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Bcs wrote:
Heard she mixes soboxin with her formula just to get her to stop crying and shoves her off on her mom 24-7. Oh and btw I'm single with no kids so get your facts straight and I also heard that the baby isnt thane that it carls
How can she put Suboxone in the bottle if her mom has it all the time. Think about it. And what is it ur business if she does do you support the baby. No ya don't.
1 post removed
Smell chicken

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Why don't u tell them?? To big of a puss
3 posts removed
Justin Stone

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

Judged:

Hep hep hep wrote:
Their dad??? He's A worthless junkie too!! That whole damn clan is!! Nothing but lie and still!! How the he'll could people with kids make them live in a world like that!! How can anyone say they care about anyone and make them go threw all the arguing fighting and partying!! They all prob can't afford new needles so therefore probaly just crawling with deseises!! It's a disscrace!!
<quoted text>
The things i did in the past is not who i am today.I have made mistakes but i am not a junkie and no i do not live in the trailor park..i live in Ohio!I'm not a worthless fuck i have worked since i was 16.I do not appreciate ppl talking about my kids or my wife..u ppl have nothing better to do than type on a computer.I'm man enough to admit my mistakes!
Not True

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

I really dont think any of you know what your talking about. I personally know Maggie and she is a very good mothernd she would do anything for her babys. All of you ppl that are talking shit are just jelious!! Let them be. Everyone makes mistakes. I will tell you that getting on here and writing all these b*s does not help anything. Dont you have anything better to do with your time?? Get a life!!!
Hep hep hep

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

I don't appreciate people having kids and make them go threw bs!! When you fight and scream at each other lettin junkies hang out and be all fu@kes up!! Things I wouldn't want my fish to witness!! If you someone changes hope so for their sake but talk is cheap!! It's funny today you care about your wife when any other day your hiding from her trying to find ass somewhere!
Justin Stone wrote:
<quoted text>
The things i did in the past is not who i am today.I have made mistakes but i am not a junkie and no i do not live in the trailor park..i live in Ohio!I'm not a worthless fuck i have worked since i was 16.I do not appreciate ppl talking about my kids or my wife..u ppl have nothing better to do than type on a computer.I'm man enough to admit my mistakes!
1 post removed
Hmmm

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

For one it's not shit it's the truth n you know yourself what goes on!!! It's quiet sad actually if I was u I'd throw up dueces and be gone!! So if you want to walk about proud you should thank your dad for raising you in that kind of atmophere and ruining other peoples lifes as well!!
i agree hmm

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

is that how you want to remember your childhood, paige? looking back and saying i watched my father beat my mother and do hard drugs, and supply the whole tri-state junkies with their fix?? girl, your young and can do anything you want in this life....get your education and get the hell out of this town....you dont want to be like most of the trash that your surrounded by.....be safe...and take care of yourself paige!
Concerned

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

I cannot believe u people get on here and talk about stuff u think u know about people when u don't even know them. Talking about mothers, children, etc. What is this world coming to? None of u have any idea how any of these women raise their children other than hearsay. This website is a joke and it's wrong
Bcs

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Not hearsay about Ashely. She's a trashy tramp. Did you know she cheated on her husband with his brother? What's that called? Wow sure seems like an outstanding person to me!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Mason Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••