does kings island still have fast pass

does kings island still have fast pass

Posted in the Mason Forum

curious

Franklin, IN

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Thought about making a trip to the park before long. Wasn't to happy last year with the fast pass allowing line jumping. Been going to kings island for over 20years. Debating on whether to go back because of the pass. Just want to know other thoughts on it,and if it is still there?
IHeartKI

Dunbar, WV

#2 Aug 7, 2013
Yes they still have it and its not that bad. Many dont take advantage of it because it is an additional 50.00 per day on top of daily ticket price. We have a season pass and went everyday for an entire week (our family vacation). Fast pass was used maybe once each day in front of us and that was on Diamondback. It wasnt that bad at all. I will say that Saturday 8/3 Sunday 8/4 and Monday 8/5 the lines for all the rides were so long. We only got to ride 5 rides the entire 12 hrs each day we was there (except Saturday)We got to ride a couple extra rides but it was in Coney the Monster and Shake Rattle & Roll those lines were short. But Vortex and Beast lines were both outside their cues. Flight Deck was past the (shortcut to get back in line entrance) I was so surprised. My kids didnt know what lines were until this trip lol. We usually go during the week so of course lines are short. I believe Monday was like that because it was Reds Day. But all in all. We had a wonderful time :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian snapchat (Aug '15) 4 min UCx 20
News 53 and Counting (Sep '07) 1 hr elmo 3
News Club shooting victim: 'All I was thinking about... 3 hr Doctor Knows 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr tellinitlikeitis 20,935
News 15 Shot and 1 Dead At A Cincinnati Ohio Nightcl... 20 hr Uptown Onlooker 7
gop Mon No party 3
Review: Presidential Moving Services Mar 24 BBB 142

Mason Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages