Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

This is a little bit interesting. Is there a point? Just asking.
Some actual pics would have been nice & description of crops or live stock or number of employees.
Wise one

Centerburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Pops wrote:
This is a little bit interesting. Is there a point? Just asking.
Some actual pics would have been nice & description of crops or live stock or number of employees.
. You missed the story- no employees- no cattle- no horses- no crops- all a sham! Just showing!
GOP

Centerburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Wise one wrote:
<quoted text>. You missed the story- no employees- no cattle- no horses- no crops- all a sham! Just showing!
. You mean like his interest in Iraq veterans, that kind of sham?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Wise one wrote:
<quoted text>. You missed the story- no employees- no cattle- no horses- no crops- all a sham! Just showing!
The articile does say that there are cattle there, but they belong to someone else which if true means that some land IS being used by livestock, likely under lease. Next, even a dwelling like this & all of that acreage needs caretakers & security of some degree.
So the Cheryl Seal claim that it is all a sham is itself bogus. Next, there's the 1960's low budget 'cartoon pic' that comes with the articile sort of scars its message.
The publishers name, Conspiracy Planet, has little to nothing to publish unless there's controversy. Like Star & the National Enquirer.
I am NOT disbelieving it but I am cautious about buying such stories blindly.
As an example: I know someone that believes that jet contrails are the government spraying mind control chemicals on us & that we haven't colonized the moon because aliens are on the dark side & told Apollo astronauts that we do NOT belong there.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

I have done a little research on this. Bush bought this ranch from the original homesteaders family in 1999 after he sold his share of the Texas Rangers.
Then while being busy campaigning, he had the new home built with geothermal & passive solar heat. Along with 2, 25,000 gal cisterns. One for fresh water & 1 to recycle water from the sinks, toilets & showers for irrigation. He kept the original home as a guest house ( probably a very nice 4,400 sq home) & the main house is supplied with well water.
He entertained 17 international guest there starting with Vlad Putin in Nov '01, then Tony Blair in April of '02 up to the Danish prime minister Anders F Rasmussen in Feb '08.
So you see, since Bush's official residence was Washington D.C. thru these years, the ranch was busy.
The Bush's have 2 homes, mostly a 1.1 acre home in Dallas because of everyday business issues & still go to the ranch.
Bottom line is that he bought & built his Crawford Ranch with his own money but did use it for official government business from time to time while in the Whitehouse, he has the full right to bulldoze it if he wants so I have NO idea as to Cheryl Seal's agenda.
Wise one

Centerburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Pops wrote:
I have done a little research on this. Bush bought this ranch from the original homesteaders family in 1999 after he sold his share of the Texas Rangers.
Then while being busy campaigning, he had the new home built with geothermal & passive solar heat. Along with 2, 25,000 gal cisterns. One for fresh water & 1 to recycle water from the sinks, toilets & showers for irrigation. He kept the original home as a guest house ( probably a very nice 4,400 sq home) & the main house is supplied with well water.
He entertained 17 international guest there starting with Vlad Putin in Nov '01, then Tony Blair in April of '02 up to the Danish prime minister Anders F Rasmussen in Feb '08.
So you see, since Bush's official residence was Washington D.C. thru these years, the ranch was busy.
The Bush's have 2 homes, mostly a 1.1 acre home in Dallas because of everyday business issues & still go to the ranch.
Bottom line is that he bought & built his Crawford Ranch with his own money but did use it for official government business from time to time while in the Whitehouse, he has the full right to bulldoze it if he wants so I have NO idea as to Cheryl Seal's agenda.
Why did your research not mention the million dollar security, that is still there, or that George has not been there,since leaving office! Just asking?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Wise one wrote:
<quoted text> Why did your research not mention the million dollar security, that is still there, or that George has not been there,since leaving office! Just asking?
What's your agenda? The Bush's still vacation there & of course there's what is possibly a million dollar security system there! Installed & maintained by the secret Service for EVERY president & ex-president.
When the president & family are NOT at a certain location, security is relaxed but not stopped. There's still security there to guard against bombs being planted, water being contaminated etc.
Do you not think that Bill Clinton & GHW Bush all have security?
In fact, Nancy Reagen still had protection until SHE declined it a short time ago.
As far as I know, the children of living ex-presidents still have a level of protection. I know that the children of sitting presidents get top notch security. Do you think that they shouldn't get protection?
With all of the nuts & radicals out there, I think that they should be protected.
Wise one

Centerburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>What's your agenda? The Bush's still vacation there & of course there's what is possibly a million dollar security system there! Installed & maintained by the secret Service for EVERY president & ex-president.
When the president & family are NOT at a certain location, security is relaxed but not stopped. There's still security there to guard against bombs being planted, water being contaminated etc.
Do you not think that Bill Clinton & GHW Bush all have security?
In fact, Nancy Reagen still had protection until SHE declined it a short time ago.
As far as I know, the children of living ex-presidents still have a level of protection. I know that the children of sitting presidents get top notch security. Do you think that they shouldn't get protection?
With all of the nuts & radicals out there, I think that they should be protected.
Do more research! GHW Bush never ever worked a private sector job his whole life! Not one day! He has been on the political welfare his whole life. Like father like sons! Call it their own money,if you like! Jenna said on the Today show, dad and mom have never visited the ranch since leaving Washington ! The ranch Protesters said the same! Just telling! My agenda is to call a spade a spade! So you think taxpayers should secret agent a dozen homes for ex officials?? Huh?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

I did more research. Bush was the youngest Naval pilot when he got his wings in WWII. He graduated Yale in 2 1/2 yrs instead of four & then went to work as a store clerk. Started in the oil business in '51. Pres of Zapata Offshore Oil. Moved the company to Midland TX in '54, company pres until '64 & was then chairman until '66.
He didn't start his political career until working for TX gov Connely in '64.
NOW do you want to talk about GW Bush or keep on about GW Bush?
Then we'll talk about Clinton & Obama. But I don't see what the bleep it matters. You are just spinning words that don't matter.
And yes, they should get the protection. They get it on trips to Europe or Hawaii, it is what the law calls for. And I wouldn't 'water down' my argument with such an exaggeration as a dozen homes for ex officials, IF you're talking about one person. We currently have 3 ex-pres's & they would have to have on average 4 homes each to reach a dozen...it is what it is.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Do you want to continue YOUR perspective of argument? I have researched on the web, the last four presidents & with my life's memories going back to 1960 I may need to do a little more surfing for exact facts about those but it seems we should take a 'push' on Crawford since I was repeating a Laura Bush statement versus your Jenna Bush statement.
ALL of that aside, it would seem that you are blowing smoke about who had private & private business experience & who was an employee of the tax payer. Just calling a Spade a Spade.
It would be mature & objective for one to concede to the facts.
To be succient, Obama is an VERY under qualified pres for this great nation & is doing more harm that good.
Have you or anyone heard of ANY concerning of Obama's 20+ Czars that seem to be a waste of tax payers dollars? With office, postage, support staff etc expenses they are a waste of 10's of millions of dollars for NO productive reason.
Obama's agenda is ALL that matters to him. It does NOT matter what 50-65% of the public wishes even tho this is supposed to be a representative government.
I am inclined to use denigrating terms pertaining to your posts but have avoided doing so.
Wise one

Centerburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
Do you want to continue YOUR perspective of argument? I have researched on the web, the last four presidents & with my life's memories going back to 1960 I may need to do a little more surfing for exact facts about those but it seems we should take a 'push' on Crawford since I was repeating a Laura Bush statement versus your Jenna Bush statement.
ALL of that aside, it would seem that you are blowing smoke about who had private & private business experience & who was an employee of the tax payer. Just calling a Spade a Spade.
To be succient, Obama is an VERY under qualified pres for this great nation & is doing more harm that good.
Have you or anyone heard of ANY concerning of Obama's 20+ Czars that seem to be a waste of tax payers dollars? With office, postage, support staff etc expenses they are a waste of 10's of millions of dollars for NO productive reason.
Obama's agenda is ALL that matters to him. It does NOT matter what 50-65% of the public wishes even tho this is supposed to be a representative government.
I am inclined to use denigrating terms pertaining to your posts but have avoided doing so.
Where must I start? If you think ANY Bush war thrumps qualifier you are beyond help! Your the smoker! Czars is a FOX news term! I bet you think priest are celibate too, right? Other writers are correct about you being in left field on the whole world! Obama may be the most educated of any this country has had! The dead wood in Congress is the countries problem- and no president will change that! Go back to working four jobs! Or quite watching Fox news and get an education- it's not too late!
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

WOW! Did you change topics. Exactly what someone does when found wrong but can't admit. You sound like what Barney Fife would with, "change the subject, change the subject!" in his excited high pitched whining voice. You didn't know where to start because you totally missed talking about anything in the post. AMAZING!
You say that FOX called them Czars, I am not going to look for the link with Obama calling the Czars about 4 1/2 yrs ago because you would deny it. But you still didn't answer a simple question...have you heard of any of the Czars doing anything? How many can you name? What are any of them in charge of?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

WELL?
ICE

Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
WELL?
The idiot "Wise one" actually said " Obama may be the most educated of any this country has had!" How the hell do any of us know this, Obamas school records are sealed, "Dumb one" lets the liberal media dictate to him what is true and what is not.
OK will do

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Many Republicans and rich people do this today, they have many many acres of property. If they put like 4 cows on that property, they get to apply for Farm Subsidies and or, cheaper tax rates!

Tom Cruz has ine of these in Colorado I believe, has 4 cows and gets cheap tax rates for like 2000 acres!!!

There are 19 senators (Republican of course) who voted to keep their Farm Subsidies and cut foods stamps for the poor in the same bill!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/these...
OK will do

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

ICE wrote:
<quoted text>The idiot "Wise one" actually said " Obama may be the most educated of any this country has had!" How the hell do any of us know this, Obamas school records are sealed, "Dumb one" lets the liberal media dictate to him what is true and what is not.
Right Indiana, he's not an American either right!
OK will do

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
Please pops really?

"To be succient, Obama is an VERY under qualified pres for this great nation & is doing more harm that good."

Opinion, with incorrect spelling!

"It does NOT matter what 50-65% of the public wishes even tho this is supposed to be a representative government."

Really, how about the fact that >90% of this country wants a Background check on every gun purchase but it doesn't pass the Senate?

No body is ever 100% satisfied, do some research on the basis for this country and then come back and make claims how aweful this President is!

What % of people in this country did not want a groud War in Iraq?
Tax breaks for rich people while depleating our surplus from the Budget?
How many people knew Homeland Security would be a massive behemoth bloated money taker on the Government?
ICE

Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

OK will do wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Indiana, he's not an American either right!
The democrats and media tells us he is African American, his records are sealed, look it up!
OK will do

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

ICE wrote:
<quoted text>The democrats and media tells us he is African American, his records are sealed, look it up!
Go down your own Rabbitt hole dipsh*t Birther!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••