Mason Ohio Police are like the KGB
boo

Middletown, OH

#62 Nov 20, 2010
If you are out in Mason past, say, eleven, the police just LOVE to follow you for five, ten, even fifteen minutes just to see if you will mess up. I've seen them literally speeding well over any posted speed limit, at night, with NO lights whatsoever on their car, not even headlights. WTF?

There are SO MANY FUCKING COPS in Mason now. I can drive my two-mile drive home from work around eleven thirty at night, and see at least ten police cars. They love to hide next to Speedway on Reading Rd. and pull out to follow you when they see you pull out.

They all have a quota to fill. They get paid more money to bust and ticket more people. They try to fill this quota by the end of every month. That is why you will see very few cops the first week or so of any month, and by the end, they are all out pulling everyone and anyone over just to fill this quota. They will take any opportunity to fuck someone over. It's their job.

Do they really want to protect us? Or just get bonuses for busting extra pot-smoking teenagers???

Of course, not every single Mason cop can be stereotyped as this kind of cop.... Oh, wait, this is MASON, and the cops are really only out to get you. Trust me.

So moral of the story is if you are going to drive around smokin' your drugs, make sure you can eat all the evidence. Because one wrong move, one tiny fuck up, and they will use it as an excuse to pull you over.

However it is super fun to run from Mason cops. Super fun. As long as you know all the hiding spots
boo

Middletown, OH

#63 Nov 20, 2010
Annoyed wrote:
I have a solution to all your problems... if your that unhappy living in Mason MOVE...nobody is keeping you here....Find some other town to bi*** about!
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh except the children who are forced to live with their family who happens to live in mason. I CANNOT LEGALLY MOVE. so your solution = not a solution.
The Real Truth-T

Maineville, OH

#64 Nov 21, 2010
Boo,

I was out last night at midnight, never saw a cop, they never followed me.

"pot smoking teenagers..." I don't want them out driving around, so they can hit my family, friends, kids.

"So moral of the story is if you are going to drive around smokin' your drugs, make sure you can eat all the evidence. Because one wrong move, one tiny fuck up, and they will use it as an excuse to pull you over."

Moron, you should be in jail....
whodunit

Florence, KY

#65 Dec 1, 2010
I have nothing against Mason Ohio police department, even though they have a lot of faults in arresting my boyfriend for so-called 'sexual imposition' when it NEVER happened, and with that girl's mental case, she should have been in jail for attacking my boyfriend and no the police wouldn't let my boyfriend report it and took him to jail for the 'sexual imposition'...I love the way they run immediately to emergency but don't like the way they THINK!!!!
whodunit

Florence, KY

#66 Dec 1, 2010
oh yeah the police should be charging that girl for a false allegation and running out of gas in emergencies...if there was such a gas fine..lol
Officer in Columbus

Coshocton, OH

#67 Dec 30, 2010
WARREN CO SUX wrote:
I lived in Lebanon Ohio most of my life, until about 3 years ago or so. I am ever so glad i left this hell whole. Lebanon, South Lebanon, Morrow, Mason... they all suck! The law enforcement are only out for themselves. And the entire county of Warren... well it is just totally a crock of horse shit. I hate that place and i am glad i left and nothing will make me regret it. The cops in this county, including all the cities in it as well, will write tickets away just to be sure to meet that monthly quota! I got a ticket once for my license plate light being out. Cost me $75 fine. WTH kinda of bullshit is that???
There is no such thing as a quota. It is actually against the law for an agency to have quota. However, it does measure a police officer's productivity whether its a warning, citation, or whatever the case may be. Also, a license plate light is an equipment violation. You broke the law. I would not have ticketed you, but to each his own. If the officer felt you needed the citation, he gave you one.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#68 Jan 12, 2011
Shoozy wrote:
Sure, you hate the Police, right up until you NEED them! Some people should be locked up for their own stupidity! The job of the Police is to protect the public safety. If you are speeding in a school zone you DESERVE a ticket...and if you are an idiot and you dont READ your ticket to see what YOUR reponsibilities are? than again, you DESERVE the suspension. If you are to much of a moron to follow the law and read the ticket..then you shouldnt be driving in the first place.
The complete lack of respect for our Police, by people who wouldnt have the guts to DO the job never ceases to amaze me..Complain now..but when you get in an accident, or are the victim of a crime,or God forbid your child goes missing?? who will be the first people you call? yeah, the Mason Police.
Be thankful that your speeding didnt cause an accident and that all you got was a well deserved ticket to go with your stupidity.

U obviously havnt met any crooked cops but i have u kno u cant trust anyone in this world who cares if they are police if u watch news they arent perfect neither do they have super human powers and protect and serve wen someone gets assulted for no reason like the guy attacked by cops for a seizure in his car that is rediculous and they have screwed me over quite a few times lets try typing in right plate numbers before acusing sumone of stealing 50 dollar tags then towing it leaving an 18 yr old girl at 4 in the am at a gas station dum as hell and i do not trust any of them really but iv met a few cops i see as good ppl to me but the system will never be perfect

United States

#69 Jan 12, 2011
Are you serious wrote:
fedupwithohio: You assume too much. At no point did I claim to be a police officer. In fact, I don't know any of the officers in Mason. What I've noticed from following this posting is a bunch of people who are unable or unwilling to take personal responsibility for their actions. You yourself admitted that by law your equipment should have been transported in a different manner and that you felt there wasn't enough time to follow the law. I understand that you have many years of road time and that you are probably one of the more safer drivers on the street, that being said you will also never be able to accept when someone else tells you that all this experience considered you've still done something wrong. Regardless, this is why we have a checks and balances form of government: meaning the executive branch (police) gave you a ticket and the judicial branch checks to see if it was the correct action. In the event that you still are unable to accept the decisions of two seperate branches of government, you have the right to appeal that decision to the next higher level of court. Maybe this time get a lawyer.

I'm curious though, you keep mentioning the crime rate. What does this have to do with any traffic tickets in Mason? Enforcing traffic law has nothing to do with criminal statistics. Check the FBI's website for Uniform Crime Reports and you will see the types of issues that are considered "crimes".

You def sound like a cop forsure and in one of your earlier posts u said basically traffic violations should be enforced then something abt criminals which is probably how u cops think also ha but ur allowed to speed for no reas to dunkin dounuts and other dum non emergencys get real cops arent perfect get off itt!!!

United States

#70 Jan 12, 2011
due process my butt wrote:
<quoted text>Police to do not have the guts to do the job anyhow. What have they done for you honestly? I can think of 3 issues where they have done nothing for my safety or to help me out. I had a car stolen, A CAR, and I had to find it. When I did find it the next day I called the cops and told them it was sitting in somones driveway, What did they do. NOT A THING. they had me two it at my expense and they did not even question the people living where the car was. HMM, then my wallet was stolen at a YMCA, Criminal was on camera, and his name was in the books. I was the one who found that info out on my own, when the cops did nothing. My House was broken into and money stolen, I got the license plate number from a neighbor and the COPS did nothing. Tell me the cops are out to help. They are only out to help themselves and other cops.

Exactly no help most of the time!!! Just waitin to hand out ticketss for dumb stuff!!
The Real Truth-T

Maineville, OH

#71 Feb 6, 2011
Most of you should be glad the grammar and spelling police aren't on here. They would hit their yearly quota in one night...
seawolf

London, OH

#72 Apr 7, 2011
to the mason pd woof,woof ,woof,bark,bark,bark
The Real Truth-T

Maineville, OH

#73 Apr 7, 2011
I think they should have just let the dog out, waited about 5 minutes, called the dog got in the car and drove off.
jay

Cincinnati, OH

#74 Apr 11, 2011
Defiantly not a fan of mason police. I was pulled over for drug suspicion, I'm 16 and on my way to school and late cause I'm bring searched by dogs and handcuffed cause I told the cop I had a GD exam to s
Do.
The Real Truth-T

Maineville, OH

#75 Apr 11, 2011
jay wrote:
Defiantly not a fan of mason police. I was pulled over for drug suspicion, I'm 16 and on my way to school and late cause I'm bring searched by dogs and handcuffed cause I told the cop I had a GD exam to s
Do.
and... the dog find anything.....?
jay

Cincinnati, OH

#76 Apr 12, 2011
I'm here to tell about aren't I?
The Real Truth-T

Maineville, OH

#77 Apr 13, 2011
jay wrote:
I'm here to tell about aren't I?
where is the rest of this sentence or thought?
Jimmy

Cincinnati, OH

#78 May 6, 2011
Kat wrote:
You might as well live in Russia then here. Its the same. They pull over drivers for no reason then accuse them of stuff. They tryed to break into my home for a warrent they said I had to prove a case they don't have. Please IN GODS HOLY NAME LEAVE ME ALONE AND I WILL LEAVE THIS CITY. I pray every morning I can just feed my dog and stay warm, but like one officer said we take up for our own. Scarey thought huh in america. I would rather move to Iraq then live in the city of Mason OHIO.
I don't know what part of Mason you live in, but I have been living here since 1996 and have had no problems. What were you into that the police had to come into your house? I haven't even met one police officer since I lived here. I got a ticket a few years ago, but it was in Lebanon a little north of here. Mason has been voted as one of the best towns to live in, and is VERY family friendly.

Side Note: I think it's funny that you are saying you're going to move to Newport (crappy area), Kentucky, and then call someone else a hillbilly by saying their mom is their cousin or sister. I've also been to Iraq, and if you think it's better than Mason then by all means go ahead and move there.
The Real Truth-T

Maineville, OH

#79 May 7, 2011
Kat wrote:
You might as well live in Russia then here. Its the same. They pull over drivers for no reason then accuse them of stuff. They tryed to break into my home for a warrent they said I had to prove a case they don't have.
I have a friend from that corner of the world. The difference in Russia, they would come into your house for posting this and probably show you the blunt in an AK. But you have it so rough here....
The Real Truth-T

Maineville, OH

#80 May 7, 2011
Fatass TruckdrivinFool wrote:
I shit on Mason everytime I drive through.
And you're probably leaving the best you have to offer.....
Mike P

Middletown, OH

#81 May 26, 2011
Have to agree with this guy on this one. I am a professional / businessman. I had a situation last year where my dog got attacked by another huge dog (because a kid had it and couldn't control it at all - it was a Rottweiler and kid weighed like half of what the dog weighed). I yelled back to the kid not to walk a dog he couldn't control as I jogged off with my dog that the Rottie was trying to rip to shreds (it drug the kid ACROSS a street to come after me and my dog). Guess what? The kids hillbilly mom gets in her car and threatens my wife and I and says I yelled at her kid (the kid was upset and crying more because he was drug across the street and almost involved in a dog fight). She then tells me her neighbor is a Mason cop. The next thing I know, I have a Mason cop pulling next to me and my dog WITH HIS HAND ON HIS GUN, acting like he is going to pull it on me or my dog. I WAS LIVID. I had to calm down, though, because if I didn't the guy would have pulled his weapon or tasered me. Same cop ended up tasing a guy about a month later and killing him. I was a law abiding citizen who got seriously harrassed. I called his supervisor who then lied to me and said a cop DIDN'T live next to the woman with the kid / Rottie. Funny he lied to protect his officer because I have since walked by that house and sure enough, the lady has a cop for a neighbor. I like cops, but ridiculous is ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indict Hillary 7 hr Kyboy 19
Raymond Couch Pricehill (Dec '09) 21 hr Millie jolley 25
John D. Bench Fri RRM 1
Review: Ohio Taxi Service Thu Emily Brown 1
allen house (Jan '12) Feb 11 Former resident 4
World Champion Denver Broncos Feb 10 Broncos Fan Forever 6
Anyone know johnsonjanet on Plenty Of Fish? Feb 10 truthful one 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mason Mortgages