AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2007

Judged:

You might as well live in Russia then here. Its the same. They pull over drivers for no reason then accuse them of stuff. They tryed to break into my home for a warrent they said I had to prove a case they don't have. Please IN GODS HOLY NAME LEAVE ME ALONE AND I WILL LEAVE THIS CITY. I pray every morning I can just feed my dog and stay warm, but like one officer said we take up for our own. Scarey thought huh in america. I would rather move to Iraq then live in the city of Mason OHIO.
TDC

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2007

Judged:

I lived in Mason and I wish I was back there. Great place full of good people, the police included. I think you may have to look at yourself before making such statments about others.
Kat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2007

Ok thanks for the input. I will keep that in mind when I move to newport.
Kat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2007

Judged:

Oh I forgot to ask is your mom your aunt or your cousin?
Patriot Citizen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2007

When thinking about moving to mason just ask for the 1963 nov 22nd scholl expultion records and that will tell you how mason is was and always will be. right jacques
better not say

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Judged:

I live in Mason, and these policemen here are real jerks. They have nothing more to do then harrass people. I came from Massachusetts 2 years ago, had no traffic violations on my record for the past 20 years, suddenly I'm a criminal in Mason, OH. Pulled over for speeding in school zone (right near Mason Police Headquarters) license suspended because I did not read the fine print on the ticket to appear in court, then threatened with a jail sentence for driving on a suspended license (I was not aware it had been suspended), spent $2,000 on a lawyer. After I managed to leave the Mason courthouse with a misdeamor, came out of my house to find a Mason patrol car parked outside my driveway etc etc.
LNS

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Judged:

Kat wrote:
You might as well live in Russia then here. Its the same. They pull over drivers for no reason then accuse them of stuff. They tryed to break into my home for a warrent they said I had to prove a case they don't have. Please IN GODS HOLY NAME LEAVE ME ALONE AND I WILL LEAVE THIS CITY. I pray every morning I can just feed my dog and stay warm, but like one officer said we take up for our own. Scarey thought huh in america. I would rather move to Iraq then live in the city of Mason OHIO.
So move--Mason is the best city with the best police force--bar none. Having lived here for 38 years, I have known many policemen. And none of them are terrible. I feed my dog every day, and no policeman has made any comment!
steven

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

funny how its never your fault, but easier to blame the cops.
Barbie

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

move to Lebanon, you can rob the bank and walk away with out being caught or heck even a granny robbed a bank and got away here
Hipster

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Judged:

LOL, I've lived in Massachusetts, if you drive here like you drove there, I'm amazed it took TWO YEARS for you to get a ticket. East coast drivers are outrageous.

Kat, please move to Newport, or OTR. I'm sure you'll fit right in.
Shoozy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Judged:

Sure, you hate the Police, right up until you NEED them! Some people should be locked up for their own stupidity! The job of the Police is to protect the public safety. If you are speeding in a school zone you DESERVE a ticket...and if you are an idiot and you dont READ your ticket to see what YOUR reponsibilities are? than again, you DESERVE the suspension. If you are to much of a moron to follow the law and read the ticket..then you shouldnt be driving in the first place.
The complete lack of respect for our Police, by people who wouldnt have the guts to DO the job never ceases to amaze me..Complain now..but when you get in an accident, or are the victim of a crime,or God forbid your child goes missing?? who will be the first people you call? yeah, the Mason Police.
Be thankful that your speeding didnt cause an accident and that all you got was a well deserved ticket to go with your stupidity.
Country

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

Judged:

I live in Maineville and work in Mason no problems here either Respect the law and they will Respect U !!!
Lynn

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Judged:

I have to agree that I have only had a speeding ticket in mason, however I was speeding, I take responsibility for that! I know alot of people that do have issues with the Mason pd, however I feel like if your not giving them a reason to stop you then......they won't! Lets learn to accept responsibility for ourselves and our own actions..........
Jay

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

Judged:

Watch out during the tennis tournament. They shorten the yellow lights on the roads around the tournament and lay in wait for red light violations. If you don't believe me, go time the yellow lights now and then time them again during the week of the tennis tournament. I got a $130 fine for going through a light there was no way I could stop for. The cop asked if I knew I ran it, and I said yes. He said he appreciated my honesty but because it was a school zone he had to give me the ticket. A school zone -- at 9 p.m. on a summer Saturday night.
WARREN CO SUX

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Judged:

I lived in Lebanon Ohio most of my life, until about 3 years ago or so. I am ever so glad i left this hell whole. Lebanon, South Lebanon, Morrow, Mason... they all suck! The law enforcement are only out for themselves. And the entire county of Warren... well it is just totally a crock of horse shit. I hate that place and i am glad i left and nothing will make me regret it. The cops in this county, including all the cities in it as well, will write tickets away just to be sure to meet that monthly quota! I got a ticket once for my license plate light being out. Cost me $75 fine. WTH kinda of bullshit is that???
jacksfavnephew

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Kat wrote:
Oh I forgot to ask is your mom your aunt or your cousin?
Move to Newport...where you Grandpap Daddy lives...
Clean Living

Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2009

Judged:

Very little crime in Mason, and the PD will catch almost all of what there is. That's the good news. The bad news is that to justify their massive budget, the Mason PD will manufacture crime and criminals at every opportunity. Do not give them even the slightest opportunity or you will find yourself prosecuted to the maximum for something that you more than likely really did, and that is more than likely actually illegal, but that is rarely enforced anywhere else and rarely ticketed anywhere else. They give few warnings. The goal here is not to reduce crime or improve safety, it is raise the crime statistics and that means prosecution.
fedupwithohio

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Judged:

i have a major gripe with mason city. i don't live there but was ticketed for an overlimit load on my truck. i went to court and had all the proof that my truck was not overlimit with pics and all and 2 weeks later they send me a letter tellin me i'm guilty and its over $500.00 because i'm not an expert in this field. i've been driving my truck for 20 years and i know the load limits and the right permits. not a single person was innocent in court the day i was there. with a courtroom that full someone is surely innocent. but i guess they have to pay for that courthouse somehow. i agree they find a reason to pull someone over and make that quota.
Jerry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Jay wrote:
Watch out during the tennis tournament. They shorten the yellow lights on the roads around the tournament and lay in wait for red light violations. If you don't believe me, go time the yellow lights now and then time them again during the week of the tennis tournament. I got a $130 fine for going through a light there was no way I could stop for. The cop asked if I knew I ran it, and I said yes. He said he appreciated my honesty but because it was a school zone he had to give me the ticket. A school zone -- at 9 p.m. on a summer Saturday night.
Light timing can vary from day/night, weekday or weekend. Lower traffic congestion needs to have longer hang times(because traffic is probably at a higher speed)
Are you serious

West Chester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

Kat wrote:
I love how you mentioned the fact you had a warrant! And to think those mean police officers were harassing you! What nerve! And that fact they served that warrant on you, I can't believe it! You should move far far away before those mean police get out of hand!

You should really move to Iraq. I've been there and it's a nice place if you don't mind the sand and the explosions and stuff. Keep this in mind though, I've never seen a police officer anywhere in this country cut off your hand for stealing or shoot you in the street for a traffic accident. But don't worry about that, since you never did anything to deserve that treatment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Mason Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••