Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32094 Jul 26, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
Continuing our discussion about the Barack Obama...
<quoted text>
You'd like it much better if he was "the average black man." He's a graduate of Columbia and Harvard Law School. While at Harvard, he was president of the Harvard Law Review.(That's like winning the Gold at the smart guy Olympics!) He's now in his second term as President of the United States.
He is far more educated and has accomplished more than you or me. I didn't like Richard Nixon, but I never thought he was stupid or had just lucked into his success.
<quoted text>
Not arguing, just supposing, What if Obama made it thru his collegate levels because of 'affirmative action' programs? I don't need to supply background of that question. Like the Jock that can't pass a literacy test but has a degree.
Remember when Obama said that one of his uncles helped liberate Auswitz which the Russians liberated & NO westerners had any involvement?
Obama is a Putz & LIAR no matter how anyone tries to slice it. The worst president in my life time. The most divisive, the most racist, the most closed minded, the most non-transparent, the least honest, the least involved in anything, the most golf playing, the least experienced, the least communicative, the least open minded, the one president that seems to NOT realize that he is to represent 310,000,000 million people & NOT just his personal agenda.
The ONLY pres to have the U.S. credit rating lowered even tho Congress controls the purse because HE can't work with Congress. Under whose 'watch' that China has moved to have the dollar replaced as the World Currency.
I know people that can memorize class room teachings or have photographic memories that have PHD's but have NO common sense & so do you. No matter what school they go to.
IF the POTUS can't explain why HIS/Her way is best for the people of the 310,000,000 of U..S., they have an agenda that is NOT for the bemefit of the 310,000,000 people.
So like he 'suggested' I am in the sitting in the back' of the bus. Until ....
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32095 Jul 26, 2014
Just to add, IF Obama & I were next door neighbors, we might cook out & throw horseshoes, throw down some suds & toke one every weekend, but as POTUS, he leaves a lot to be desired.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32096 Jul 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Not arguing, just supposing, What if Obama made it thru his collegate levels because of 'affirmative action' programs? I don't need to supply background of that question. Like the Jock that can't pass a literacy test but has a degree.
Obama was President of the Harvard Law Review, you don't get that job via affirmative action. To even work on the Harvard Law Review you have to have high grades in your Freshman year at Harvard Law School, and score high in a writing competition. To be President of the Law Review is a highly sought after honor. They are elected by the other editors.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when Obama said that one of his uncles helped liberate Auswitz which the Russians liberated & NO westerners had any involvement?
Obama is a Putz & LIAR no matter how anyone tries to slice it.
Yes, he was mistaken. His uncle actually helped liberate Buchenwald, not Auschwitz. Gee, what a jerk Obama must be to make a horrible mistake like that.
But, at least he knows how to spell "Auschwitz"...
"Senator Obama's family is proud of the service of his grandfather and uncles in World War II - especially the fact that his great uncle was a part of liberating one of the concentration camps at Buchenwald. Yesterday he mistakenly referred to Auschwitz instead of Buchenwald in telling of his personal experience of a soldier in his family who served heroically," said Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton this afternoon in a statement, which also clarified that the great-uncle "Served in the 89th Infantry Division that Liberated Ohrdruf, a Subcamp of Buchenwald, the First Camp Liberated by Americans, on April 4, 1945."
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2008/05/o...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32097 Jul 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
Just to add, IF Obama & I were next door neighbors, we might cook out & throw horseshoes, throw down some suds & toke one every weekend, but as POTUS, he leaves a lot to be desired.
You know his wife would never allow that. But he might stop over to sneak in a cigarette once in a while.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32098 Jul 27, 2014
ino wrote:
You'd like it much better if he was "the average black man." He's a graduate of Columbia and Harvard Law School. While at Harvard, he was president of the Harvard Law Review.(That's like winning the Gold at the smart guy Olympics!) He's now in his second term as President of the United States.
He is far more educated and has accomplished more than you or me. I didn't like Richard Nixon, but I never thought he was stupid or had just lucked into his success.
.. Thanks for making the point...
Wait, this is the same guy you initially said was abandoned by his "whore" mother, and now he's the pampered rich kid?
Sure he was. She didn't want him. That's common knowledge she was a whore and got knocked up by his dad. Raised by his grandma when he wasn't living in other countries ...
He never suffered his whole life as our black people have suffered...
Your "black people"??? You mean like Clarence Thomas and Alan Keyes?:-)
the word was OUR not mine. Are you racist against the ones you mentioned for some reason?
That didn't take long. LOL!
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#32099 Jul 27, 2014
It's always fun watching an uneducated slumlord trucker deal with his unhealthy wealth envy by suggesting that an educated, successful black man is a "wild man mulatto", then quickly accusing anyone who calls him out on his obvious jealous racism of "divisiveness"...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32101 Jul 27, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You aren't bright enough to understand any of us. I'm sure all of us are unemployed and on welfare too, right?
No, there are a few people that I believe such as Old Guy because I'm sure he's retired. I don't know if Pops is retired, works part time or full time. But it seems they are elderly people not just because of their names, but because of the maturity level of their posts.

I believe Reality because his political stance matches what he claims about himself. He claims he works hard, has a good amount of money but not wealthy, and is against DumBama and social leeches always out to confiscate his earnings. It all lines up.

The rest of you, I seriously question. I know people with their own business, and they are not on Topix day and night. My employer for instance comes to work everyday and stays 9 hours or more. When we get busy, he will stop what he's doing in the office and make deliveries himself in his SUV. At the end of the day, he takes his briefcase home and finishes up what he didn't get to at work.

On my fathers side of the family, most of them were in construction work and owned their own business at one time or another. My cousin has his own remodeling business out in your neck of the woods, and he's so busy he can't find time to stop over for a visit. He's a few years older than me and has been working like that most of his life.

There are exceptions to the rule of course, but I cannot believe that nearly every single liberal on Topix is so educated, so talented, so well planned out, that they have no need to work for somebody else, or otherwise have a business that doesn't require a lot of work.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32102 Jul 27, 2014
half breed wrote:
It's always fun watching an uneducated slumlord trucker deal with his unhealthy wealth envy by suggesting that an educated, successful black man is a "wild man mulatto", then quickly accusing anyone who calls him out on his obvious jealous racism of "divisiveness"...
That's two. LOL!
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#32103 Jul 27, 2014
It's called planning ahead, lil trucker buddy. It's not magic.
Maybe if you paid more attention in school, and less time smoking in the bathrooms, you'd be able to afford insurance now, instead of blaming your lack of personal responsibility on "invisible commies" and "big eared Muslims"...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32104 Jul 27, 2014
half breed wrote:
Maybe if you paid more attention in school, and less time smoking in the bathrooms, you'd be able to afford insurance now, instead of blaming your lack of personal responsibility on "invisible commies" and "big eared Muslims"...
There are no invisible Commies, just Commies, like the ones from the US Communist Party that supported your big-eared hero and praised his actions while in office.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32105 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Right. You aren't bright enough to understand any of us. I'm sure all of us are unemployed and on welfare too, right?
I picture you as an fat ugly mean old hag in the late stages of syphilis who's own family wont have anything to do with so she wastes the last days of her miserable life trolling on tppix. I'm pretty sure I just nailed it. Sorry... but you asked.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#32106 Jul 27, 2014
half breed wrote:
Thats what I tell this war vet I know. The idiot should have planned ahead and spent less time getting purple hearts and getting permanent health conditions from being around agent orange. He should have known the VA wasn't going to help his generation like they did past generations and saved a bunch of money he never had so he can pay for healthcare. He's the biggest piece of crap I know and I spit on him every chance I get.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#32107 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Let's try it this way:
Uh, yous is so dumb. Yous dumb talk and stupidness goes right with yous racist talk and yous not even knowing yous is doing it. Yous don't know no better.
Was that easier for you to understand?
You sure devote a lot of your time to em. Wouldn't that make you pathetic? Yeah. It does.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32108 Jul 27, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> I picture you as an fat ugly mean old hag in the late stages of syphilis who's own family wont have anything to do with so she wastes the last days of her miserable life trolling on tppix. I'm pretty sure I just nailed it. Sorry... but you asked.
The impression I get from that description sounds exactly like Rush and Foxbots, just like the super-majority of their viewers and listeners. The hare-brained posts they put on here proves that.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32109 Jul 27, 2014
half breed wrote:
That and he reeks of envy because of his own life choices so he blames others for his failures.
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#32110 Jul 27, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> Thats what I tell this war vet I know. The idiot should have planned ahead and spent less time getting purple hearts and getting permanent health conditions from being around agent orange. He should have known the VA wasn't going to help his generation like they did past generations and saved a bunch of money he never had so he can pay for healthcare. He's the biggest piece of crap I know and I spit on him every chance I get.
You're talking about war heroes who made personal sacrifices for the country they love, and I'm talking about lazy, overpaid, diabetic delivery boys who blame others for their own poor life choices. Keep up or shut up, d bagz...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32111 Jul 27, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>You're talking about war heroes who made personal sacrifices for the country they love, and I'm talking about lazy, overpaid, diabetic delivery boys who blame others for their own poor life choices. Keep up or shut up, d bagz...
Why don't you STF up? You're not wanted here anyway. You're nothing but a troll that offers nothing to any conversation here. As for my illness, I hope your kids come down with something deadly and then we'll see who's laughing. Your mother must have been a real A-hole to raise a lowlife like you. Get lost and find a teen chat room somewhere that will appreciate your lack of intelligence and baby like name calling.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32112 Jul 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there are a few people that I believe such as Old Guy because I'm sure he's retired. I don't know if Pops is retired, works part time or full time. But it seems they are elderly people not just because of their names, but because of the maturity level of their posts.
I believe Reality because his political stance matches what he claims about himself. He claims he works hard, has a good amount of money but not wealthy, and is against DumBama and social leeches always out to confiscate his earnings. It all lines up.
The rest of you, I seriously question. I know people with their own business, and they are not on Topix day and night. My employer for instance comes to work everyday and stays 9 hours or more. When we get busy, he will stop what he's doing in the office and make deliveries himself in his SUV. At the end of the day, he takes his briefcase home and finishes up what he didn't get to at work.
On my fathers side of the family, most of them were in construction work and owned their own business at one time or another. My cousin has his own remodeling business out in your neck of the woods, and he's so busy he can't find time to stop over for a visit. He's a few years older than me and has been working like that most of his life.
There are exceptions to the rule of course, but I cannot believe that nearly every single liberal on Topix is so educated, so talented, so well planned out, that they have no need to work for somebody else, or otherwise have a business that doesn't require a lot of work.
That is another intellectual failure on your part; if you haven't experienced it yourself or know someone who has, you can't believe it happens.

Look at the work you described, delivery boys and construction workers. There is a whole other world out there, TR.

(BTW, your cousin isn't that busy, he just doesn't want to visit you.)
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32113 Jul 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you STF up? You're not wanted here anyway. You're nothing but a troll that offers nothing to any conversation here. As for my illness, I hope your kids come down with something deadly and then we'll see who's laughing. Your mother must have been a real A-hole to raise a lowlife like you. Get lost and find a teen chat room somewhere that will appreciate your lack of intelligence and baby like name calling.
Waaaah! Doesn't look like mommy did a very good job with you. You cry like an only child spoiled brat. That adult response proves it. Sniff, sniff.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32114 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
That is another intellectual failure on your part; if you haven't experienced it yourself or know someone who has, you can't believe it happens.
Look at the work you described, delivery boys and construction workers. There is a whole other world out there, TR.
(BTW, your cousin isn't that busy, he just doesn't want to visit you.)
Most likely his cousin doesn't want a visit from him either. Who would want to listen to his crap go on and on and on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chuck 19,285
Cincinnati-area hospital closes suddenly 4 hr Pud the Stud 2
Coalition plan hopes to reduce Ohio LGBT youth ... 4 hr Gremlin 14
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) 23 hr Dianne 8,080
No Charges For Farm Owner in Cow Beating Video (Jul '10) Mon cheapo 16
Kristen Renee Sun Bartleymic 2
toni winston and tribulon (Jul '12) Sep 27 anonymous 15

Mason Jobs

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE