Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31220 Jul 9, 2014
Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your flow chart of liberal responses to intelligent people you could never hope to defeat in a debate must be massive.
That still doesn't explain it.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31221 Jul 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't realize that there are billions and billions of people on the planet now, compared to whenever you are flapping your jowls about. Not only that, but after so many kids got groped by your church, the logic, reason and proof that science has to offer became ever so more appealing than a bunch of kiddie gropers offering fear based superstitions. As far as hand outs, never had one in my life. Don't know anybody getting anything free. Everybody working to support their families. Now about that $36 a year or so it cost you to help the tiny fraction of criminals involved in government assistance commit fraud. Cry some more over $36 a year, you racist, stammering old clown. Be sure to not make a peep about the $4000 or $5000 you dish out in corporate welfare every year, you hypocritical waste of air on this planet. Don't talk to me about church, when it was the Christian Right that gleefully waved their little flags while Bush sent our troops off to needlessly die and every thinking man in this nation knows it.(Also see last two presidential elections, Obama telling you this isn't a Christian nation while America cheered and a 10% drop in Christianity)
I give your rant a score of 10 for it's extremism, hate, name calling, viciousness, being clueless & being absent of any facts except the population numbers.
Such as declaring that MY church is full of kiddie gropers when you don't even know if I attend any church. Here you go with the "R" word again. Maybe you can wear it out so that no one can use it again.
Now about the billions & billions on this planet. IF everyone of them lived in the U.S. our national debt would be about $2900 for every man woman child & infant. That would be nicer than the approx $58,000 that it is now with this administration that PROMISED to reduce it. Maybe that is why Obama is turning a blind eye to all of the ILLEGAL's coming into this country, it keeps the debt per person down
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31222 Jul 9, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy your own health insurance like us real Americans do.
Why does an employer have to pay it?
Does employers have to buy you car insurance and gas to work to?
How about paper to wipe your butt too?
Why stop there? Employers must provide day care to....right?
R u surprised employers run from folks like you? No sane person does.
Actually, IF, one earns a true living, your employer does pay for all of the things that you listed. It is called a paycheck.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31223 Jul 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just hate those racist people?
Senate Democrats Take on Supreme Court’s ‘White Men’ Over Contraception Ruling
Jul 8, 2014 6:24pm
“This Hobby Lobby decision is outrageous, and we’re going to do something about it,” Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid told reporters on Capitol Hill today.“People are going to have to walk down here and vote, and if they vote with the five men on the Supreme Court, I think it’s — they’re going to have — be treated unfavorably come November with the elections.”
Reid said the Senate needed to do something to “ensure that women’s lives are not determined by virtue of five white men.”
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/07/...
Oh my, look at that! It's an ABC story. You know, not those left wing sources you're constantly talking about?
Now what do you suppose Harry Weed meant by calling Clearance Thomas a white man? Was that some kind of dig on his politics, or his race? It sounds pretty racist to me. Was Harry saying that Thomas is not black enough for him? What was he hoping for, that Thomas might dance for him after he ruled on the Hobby Lobby case? Maybe make a rap song out of it?
Agree & Funny. The koolaid drinking Libs simply can't accept the truth & the facts
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31224 Jul 9, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, IF, one earns a true living, your employer does pay for all of the things that you listed. It is called a paycheck.
Correct. In my case (as so many other Americans) I was supplied medical insurance as part of my pay. It was part of the package. Therefore, I was working to supply my own insurance.

There are two benefits of employer provided insurance: first of all it's cheaper because you are in a group plan and not an individual one. Secondly is that you are provided that benefit with before-tax money which is also a benefit.

Now that my employer canceled our insurance because of Commie Care, he had do deduct all expenses that came with a pay increase in the exchange. That included his matching funds to my medicare and SS contributions. It included the increase in my employers unemployment insurance and workman's compensation insurance which is huge in Ohio.

Then after all his additional expenses are paid, now I get what's left, and what's left is subject to the standard taxation such as the additional costs to cover medicare contributions, SS contributions, FICA tax, and city tax for the city I work in. Not much left after that.

So now the Communists are expecting me to find an extra $500.00 a month so I can afford my own health insurance. What standard worker has an extra $500-$600 a month in fun money at the end of the month?

If I had that kind of money left over, all my bills would be paid and perhaps my mortgages. But the Communists don't understand that it just isn't there, and you can't buy something you don't have the money for.......... that is unless you are our US federal government.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#31225 Jul 9, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, IF, one earns a true living, your employer does pay for all of the things that you listed. It is called a paycheck.
I am in complete disagreement
You earn your pay, or employee will be replaced or stuck in average situation.
I make money for people and they pay me for doing so.
If I did not they won't pay me.

My paycheck is a response to the value I give to the person writing my check.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#31226 Jul 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. In my case (as so many other Americans) I was supplied medical insurance as part of my pay. It was part of the package. Therefore, I was working to supply my own insurance.
There are two benefits of employer provided insurance: first of all it's cheaper because you are in a group plan and not an individual one. Secondly is that you are provided that benefit with before-tax money which is also a benefit.
Now that my employer canceled our insurance because of Commie Care, he had do deduct all expenses that came with a pay increase in the exchange. That included his matching funds to my medicare and SS contributions. It included the increase in my employers unemployment insurance and workman's compensation insurance which is huge in Ohio.
Then after all his additional expenses are paid, now I get what's left, and what's left is subject to the standard taxation such as the additional costs to cover medicare contributions, SS contributions, FICA tax, and city tax for the city I work in. Not much left after that.
So now the Communists are expecting me to find an extra $500.00 a month so I can afford my own health insurance. What standard worker has an extra $500-$600 a month in fun money at the end of the month?
If I had that kind of money left over, all my bills would be paid and perhaps my mortgages. But the Communists don't understand that it just isn't there, and you can't buy something you don't have the money for.......... that is unless you are our US federal government.
Small companies are EXEMPT. Sounds like he got rid of a huge expense because of you.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31227 Jul 10, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I give your rant a score of 10 for it's extremism, hate, name calling, viciousness, being clueless & being absent of any facts except the population numbers.
Such as declaring that MY church is full of kiddie gropers when you don't even know if I attend any church. Here you go with the "R" word again. Maybe you can wear it out so that no one can use it again.
Now about the billions & billions on this planet. IF everyone of them lived in the U.S. our national debt would be about $2900 for every man woman child & infant. That would be nicer than the approx $58,000 that it is now with this administration that PROMISED to reduce it. Maybe that is why Obama is turning a blind eye to all of the ILLEGAL's coming into this country, it keeps the debt per person down
You act like I'm the reason everyone in this country views the GOP as a bunch of racists. You act like I somehow started this horrible rumor that the church has been known to grope kids. Hang on, let me see if I can still easily copy and paste direct quotes on here to prove who is racist. Yep..."Obammy", "I hate his white half also" and "wild man mulatto" still easily accessible. Documented FACT is what that's called. you know, that stuff you always like to call "lies".That not only PROVES you guys are just a bunch of whiney racists who can't get over the fact that you didn't get your way, but it also PROVES you guys are a bunch of conniving liars because I called you a bunch of racists a year or so before you guys personally proved it to everyone, and you guys lied about it for over a year. As soon as you stop hating our elected president for nothing more than the color of his skin, which is obvious to everyone, we'll stop calling you a bunch of Bible thumping, inbred racists. Until then, have a nice day, you racist. You earned your "R" word old clown.
Canton

Canton, OH

#31228 Jul 10, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, real men tell chumps like you to stick your lame ass job up your scarecrow asses, and then easily go get a better job. I walked into my boss's office and gave myself a $2 an hour raise. That's because like most boss men like yourself, they have had a company handed to them and don't have the balls to be a real man and run the company. They ride their parent's coat tails and then brag about how they earned it all. That's why chumps like you keep their country club sissy mouths shut while REAL men like myself dictate how much I get paid an hour. Don't you EVER forget that, boy.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31229 Jul 10, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Small companies are EXEMPT. Sounds like he got rid of a huge expense because of you.
Can you just see Taliban Ray's boss, out to lunch with his buddies while Ray sits in his cab, laughing about how stupid his employees are? Telling his pals, "Man, these idiots are so obsessed with Obama and 'communism' that I just cut all of their health benefits, blamed it on Obama, and they all shook my hand and thanked me for not firing them. Next round is on me!"
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#31230 Jul 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really makes you wonder how the liberal mind works.
I mean, when I run across people that are doing better than I'm doing. It's an inspiration. I look at them as real Americans. They took chances many others would never dream of taking. They worked hard early in life so they didn't have to later on. I look up to such people.
Liberals? They look at the same people with contempt. They hate their guts. They have no respect for the person or what they accomplished.
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that, by every objective measure, Obama is doing better than you. Do you look up to him?

Do you look at Obama with contempt? Do you hate his guts?
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating DumBama has nothing to do with his money; that is of course unless you can find a post of mine where I ever mentioned what he has or doesn't have financially.
Ray, I learned to view whatever criticisms you make of "liberals" usually reflect your own shortcomings. You look at Obama with contempt, despite the fact that, by every measure, he is "doing better" than you.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating DumBama has nothing to do with his money...
So, when you said "when I run across people that are doing better than I'm doing. It's an inspiration" you were talking only about money? I guess that is not surprising. But just on that measure, Obama has a net worth of 12 million dollars.(Pretty good for a "dumb" guy that was born poor.)

You are too poor to buy health insurance.

But money is not the only way I measure a man. Obama has a law degree from Harvard, and was president of the Harvard Law Review. He taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School.

You are a high school graduate.

Obama served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004. When Obama ran for the U.S. Senate, his 43% margin of victory was the largest in the Illinois history. He has been elected President of the United States twice.

Sounds to me that he "took chances many others would never dream of taking". Have you ever run successfully for any public office?

In his personal life, Obama has a successful marriage to a very intelligent, pretty woman, and has two lovely daughters with her.

I believe you are divorced.

So, by what measure is Obama NOT your better?
Canton

Canton, OH

#31231 Jul 10, 2014
Neat fact of the day. After all the claims and "scandals" have now been fact checked, it turns out, Obama has the cleanest administration in 34 years. Now let's all take a long hard look at all those statements about "Obama is the most scandalous liar in the history of blah blah blah". Turns out, all those scandals were just Tea Bagger conniving schemes and we were right all along when we said it was really all about you g Tea Baggers not liking black people. I think we have heard quite enough of the sour grapes of the racist losing team. Stock market is up. Unemployment down. Hero president takes out the number one terrorist in the world, brings our troops home form a needless Halliburton/Christian war and gave us all a tax break. Housing market coming back Consumer confidence rising. Malls that were empty ghost towns under GW Bush now packed with happy Americans spending money. 8 years of Hillary will get this country back on track, and continue to dig us out of this greedy hole the Tea Bagging Bible thumpers inflicted upon this nation.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31232 Jul 10, 2014
Where do you dream all of this up?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31233 Jul 10, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ray, I learned to view whatever criticisms you make of "liberals" usually reflect your own shortcomings. You look at Obama with contempt, despite the fact that, by every measure, he is "doing better" than you.
<quoted text>
So, when you said "when I run across people that are doing better than I'm doing. It's an inspiration" you were talking only about money? I guess that is not surprising. But just on that measure, Obama has a net worth of 12 million dollars.(Pretty good for a "dumb" guy that was born poor.)
You are too poor to buy health insurance.
But money is not the only way I measure a man. Obama has a law degree from Harvard, and was president of the Harvard Law Review. He taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School.
You are a high school graduate.
Obama served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004. When Obama ran for the U.S. Senate, his 43% margin of victory was the largest in the Illinois history. He has been elected President of the United States twice.
Sounds to me that he "took chances many others would never dream of taking". Have you ever run successfully for any public office?
In his personal life, Obama has a successful marriage to a very intelligent, pretty woman, and has two lovely daughters with her.
I believe you are divorced.
So, by what measure is Obama NOT your better?
How about integrity and honesty? The man is void of both.

What big sacrifices does it take to run for office? You or others collect a bunch of signatures and off you go. In most cases, people don't use their own money for higher offices. They get donations.

So DumBama went to law school. So did thousands of other people. Hundreds of thousands more go to college for other careers.

So he's married and has children. Big whoop. Is that an anomaly or something? Well..... maybe for his race it is, but millions of people are successfully married. As for myself, I stayed single and will until the day I die. Marriage is just not for me.

The successful people I look up to are those that worked hard, took big risks and actually created something. Yes, money is part of it because in most cases, money is the measure of success. But again, with DumBama's kind of success, it's comparable to somebody that just inherited money or perhaps won a lottery ticket. I look up to people that created brilliant ideas. Lying is not a brilliant idea.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31234 Jul 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you just see Taliban Ray's boss, out to lunch with his buddies while Ray sits in his cab, laughing about how stupid his employees are? Telling his pals, "Man, these idiots are so obsessed with Obama and 'communism' that I just cut all of their health benefits, blamed it on Obama, and they all shook my hand and thanked me for not firing them. Next round is on me!"
I think we need a new judgement icon to add to the other ones. Perhaps an "idiot" icon.

I'm always fascinated when Commie Crats open their mouths. If only you liberals knew what you thought you knew.

What's also amazing about liberals is how it's never their fault. Commie Care made it impossible for some businesses to maintain benefits, but it's not the Democrats fault. Noooo. It's always somebody else's fault. It's kind of like the show COPS where the police are chasing down and arresting Democrats. Even when the crime is caught on camera, it was never their fault.

If there's any enjoyment I will get from DumBama, it will be the demise of his party for many years to come. I and millions like myself are not happy with the Democrats right now. Neither are our family members or friends. I'm sure a lot of Vets in this country will be happy to punch a hole for anybody but a Dem. And just wait until the other 35 million uninsured in this country get a cut out taken from their income tax refund if they get one at all thanks to Commie Care.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31236 Jul 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we need a new judgement icon to add to the other ones. Perhaps an "idiot" icon.
I'm always fascinated when Commie Crats open their mouths. If only you liberals knew what you thought you knew.
What's also amazing about liberals is how it's never their fault. Commie Care made it impossible for some businesses to maintain benefits, but it's not the Democrats fault. Noooo. It's always somebody else's fault. It's kind of like the show COPS where the police are chasing down and arresting Democrats. Even when the crime is caught on camera, it was never their fault.
If there's any enjoyment I will get from DumBama, it will be the demise of his party for many years to come. I and millions like myself are not happy with the Democrats right now. Neither are our family members or friends. I'm sure a lot of Vets in this country will be happy to punch a hole for anybody but a Dem. And just wait until the other 35 million uninsured in this country get a cut out taken from their income tax refund if they get one at all thanks to Commie Care.
You have never explained why your employer, who apparently is exempt from the ACA, was forced by the ACA to drop your coverage. That should be an interesting tale.

As for your demise of the Democratic Party prediction, I'm not too worried about it. The people like the ACA. Even republicans.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#31237 Jul 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What big sacrifices does it take to run for office?
Spoken like someone that has never run for any office, let alone won. To run for office takes time, a willingness to explain your views clearly and honestly, and being willing to confront people like you in a public forum.(And when I say "people like you" I mean the less educated, low achieving individuals with a chip on their shoulders, whose inflated sense of ego makes them believe that they are better than the high achievers brave enough to run for office.)
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So DumBama went to law school. So did thousands of other people. Hundreds of thousands more go to college for other careers.
And you are a high school graduate. Were you too lazy to attend college, or were your test scores too low? Obama had both the will, and the intellect.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So he's married and has children. Big whoop. Is that an anomaly or something?
It's very easy to get married if you aren't very choosey. It often ends badly. Finding someone with a successful, long term marriage says something about their character, just as a person unable to maintain such a union says something about them.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
As for myself, I stayed single and will until the day I die. Marriage is just not for me.
Understood.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The successful people I look up to are those that worked hard, took big risks and actually created something. Yes, money is part of it because in most cases, money is the measure of success. But again, with DumBama's kind of success, it's comparable to somebody that just inherited money or perhaps won a lottery ticket.
But he didn't inherit money and didn't win a lottery. It was hard work, and taking chances. the very things you claim to admire.

Tell us about a big chance you took in your life. You seem to be a person that stayed where they were born, never got educated, and never accomplished much.(I'm not trying to beat you up --- most folks are like you.)

Since the birth of this country, we had only 44 Presidents. Obama's in a pretty select club. How many truck drivers have we had?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31238 Jul 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like I'm the reason everyone in this country views the GOP as a bunch of racists. You act like I somehow started this horrible rumor that the church has been known to grope kids. Hang on, let me see if I can still easily copy and paste direct quotes on here to prove who is racist. Yep..."Obammy", "I hate his white half also" and "wild man mulatto" still easily accessible. Documented FACT is what that's called. you know, that stuff you always like to call "lies".That not only PROVES you guys are just a bunch of whiney racists who can't get over the fact that you didn't get your way, but it also PROVES you guys are a bunch of conniving liars because I called you a bunch of racists a year or so before you guys personally proved it to everyone, and you guys lied about it for over a year. As soon as you stop hating our elected president for nothing more than the color of his skin, which is obvious to everyone, we'll stop calling you a bunch of Bible thumping, inbred racists. Until then, have a nice day, you racist. You earned your "R" word old clown.
IF you want to be self employed, you can write fiction stories....OH, wait, you already do write fiction.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31239 Jul 10, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it some thought Reality. Your statement & mine do not oppose each other. In both, it is still an earning.
Fiscally smart employers give nothing away. There is a value in each & every transaction.
So there is no argument here.
d pantaloni

Toledo, OH

#31240 Jul 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, real men tell chumps like you to stick your lame ass job up your scarecrow asses, and then easily go get a better job. I walked into my boss's office and gave myself a $2 an hour raise. That's because like most boss men like yourself, they have had a company handed to them and don't have the balls to be a real man and run the company. They ride their parent's coat tails and then brag about how they earned it all. That's why chumps like you keep their country club sissy mouths shut while REAL men like myself dictate how much I get paid an hour. Don't you EVER forget that, boy.
So your boss isn't a real man because he didn't start the the company? Is that what you told him when you demanded 9 dollars an hour? Isn't the fact that you have a "boss" make you more pathetic than him? Did you walk in and hire yourself too? Moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Is The Justice Dept. Looking At Ebay? (Jan '14) 12 hr Rick 8
who would put up a fight? 14 hr Jeff in Lakview Ohio 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
Guy at work girl does porn online Sat Jeff in Lakview Ohio 4
Culture Rant Sat Jeff in Lakview Ohio 6
WLW Bring back Dayrl-Daryl-Daryl Parks Dec 26 Jeff in Lakview Ohio 1
Have you had a bad experience with eBay? Dec 24 Jeff in Lakview Ohio 2
Mason Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mason News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mason

Personal Finance